[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

12 hours ago, cracyfloyd said:

Not for me. I get a message „no editor available“.

What happens when you double click a text file or try it with the right click?

EDIT: You can set the default editor if you go to Settings -> Configure Krusader -> General -> Viewer/Editor -> type in "gedit" at Editor -> click "Apply":

grafik.png.ed3d5f47e9c7af35089c225146e63850.png

grafik.png.274f89f668d5e0cd9a6caca6fc8ca2be.png

• Like 1

Hi @ich777 👋,

just installed your CheckMK Raw container and noticed the version provided is 1.x. Any chance to get the container updated or any chance to get another container in CA with version 2.x? Is there a reason you ship your container with version 1.x? Thanks you very much in advance.

8 minutes ago, T0a said:

Is there a reason you ship your container with version 1.x?

Yes, because 2.x versions are notorious for crashing the servers.

Simply change the repository from:

checkmk/check-mk-raw

to:

checkmk/check-mk-raw:2.0.0-latest

But don't say I've warned you when your server crashes... :D

I Think the maintainer has also a reason to tag 1.5.x as latest and not 2.x

3 hours ago, ich777 said:

Yes, because 2.x versions are notorious for crashing the servers.

Simply change the repository from:

checkmk/check-mk-raw

to:

checkmk/check-mk-raw:2.0.0-latest

But don't say I've warned you when your server crashes... :D

I Think the maintainer has also a reason to tag 1.5.x as latest and not 2.x

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I will try it and proceed with caution.  Do you know if the problems with the 2.x image are known to the company? Hopefully, they stabilize the image then.

47 minutes ago, T0a said:

Ah, thanks for the heads up! I will try it and proceed with caution.  Do you know if the problems with the 2.x image are known to the company? Hopefully, they stabilize the image then.

I don't know if they got it stable now because I switched over to Grafana and Prometheus...

Yes, this seems to be known to the company from what I found on my research back then when I created the template.

On my servers I never experienced anything like that, but you will find a few posts that the 2.x image is crashing the host in this thread.

1 hour ago, Sledgehamma said:

Would it be possible to add theme.park support for your templates for supported Dockers like Sonarr?

That's actually possible, have to look into where I got the script to activate this... :)

EDIT: Found it... Click

You have to save the script somewhere on your server and with the container path: "/opt/scripts/user.sh" and as host path the path where the script is and the name from the script.

Edit the script (for example if you want to use it for Sonarr the file path would be:

${DATA_DIR}/Sonarr/UI/index.html

and add those variables to your container template:

Key: "APP_NAME"    | Value: "sonarr"
Key: "DOCKER_MODS" | Value: "ghcr.io/gilbn/theme.park:${APP_NAME}"
Key: "TP_DOMAIN"   | Value: "theme-park.dev"
Key: "TP_THEME"    | Value: "organizr-dark"
Key: "TP_ADDON"    | Value: "sonarr-4k-logo"

If you need any further help let me know. :)

• Like 1
On 11/30/2021 at 9:09 PM, ich777 said:

That's actually possible, have to look into where I got the script to activate this... :)

EDIT: Found it... Click

You have to save the script somewhere on your server and with the container path: "/opt/scripts/user.sh" and as host path the path where the script is and the name from the script.

Edit the script (for example if you want to use it for Sonarr the file path would be:

${DATA_DIR}/Sonarr/UI/index.html

and add those variables to your container template:

Key: "APP_NAME"    | Value: "sonarr"
Key: "DOCKER_MODS" | Value: "ghcr.io/gilbn/theme.park:${APP_NAME}"
Key: "TP_DOMAIN"   | Value: "theme-park.dev"
Key: "TP_THEME"    | Value: "organizr-dark"
Key: "TP_ADDON"    | Value: "sonarr-4k-logo"

If you need any further help let me know. :)

I did it the way you described but it is not working.

979237077_Screenshot2021-12-02at18_58_10.thumb.png.8a0282b470f2ec4d50e5e024557ffb4d.png1387693750_Screenshot2021-12-02at18_58_26.thumb.png.9e9c669a7afc7456292946a955f155ef.png

I also tried changing  

sed -i "s/<\\\\/head>/<link rel=stylesheet href=https:\\\/\\\/'${TP_DOMAIN}'\\\/CSS\\\/themes\\\/radarr\\\/'${TP_THEME}'.css><\\\\/head>/g" '${APP_FILEPATH}' \

to 

sed -i "s/<\\\\/head>/<link rel=stylesheet href=https:\\\/\\\/'${TP_DOMAIN}'\\\/CSS\\\/themes\\\/sonarr\\\/'${TP_THEME}'.css><\\\\/head>/g" '${APP_FILEPATH}' \

but it didn't change anything. What did I do wrong?

Edited by Sledgehamma
39 minutes ago, Sledgehamma said:

but it didn't change anything. What did I do wrong?

Will look into this.

Don't know if @lnxd is using my containers currently but he was actually the reason why I created this...

Will let you know what I've found out, give me a few days please, really busy currently.

• Like 2

I setup the openvpn conatiner following this article:

How to route any Docker container on Unraid through a VPN (unraid-guides.com)

However, I cannot access the webGUI directly from the docker page anymore.  

I tried both using the http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/ and also changed it to the UnRaid servers IP: http://192.168.1.107:[PORT:8989]/

All I get is: about:blank#blocked

I can get there by manually typing http://192.168.1.107:8989 into the browser.

I'd like to be able to just click on the WebUI option like before.

any ideas?

Here is my current setup:

image.thumb.png.9f61b46963b1f65e340e81cbc1ddb56d.png

thanks

david

2 minutes ago, cracyfloyd said:

i tried port 5900. But nothing !!

Have you created a new port in the template?

Otherwise the port isn't exposed from the container:

grafik.png.f6024baebb4f64ecdad5b2051afb367d.png

I would strongly recommend to use another port than 5900 for the Host Port because the VMs also use these ports.

So like in this example you have to connect to port 5999 instead of 5900, so to speak: YOURunraidIP:5999

13 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Have you created a new port in the template?

Otherwise the port isn't exposed from the container:

grafik.png.f6024baebb4f64ecdad5b2051afb367d.png

I would strongly recommend to use another port than 5900 for the Host Port because the VMs also use these ports.

So like in this example you have to connect to port 5999 instead of 5900, so to speak: YOURunraidIP:5999

I do. but it seems there is nothing inside the docker that give me access with a VNC Viewer like "VNC Connect RealVNC". in the webui with port 6080 it works.

I use photoprism with my own mariadb and is seems to work fine.

However, now i have to import (I want to restructure the data, therefore I use import rather than indexing) my pictures (about 60.000 files).

Two questions, is it normal to take very long? (run almost a day and I hardly imported 10%)

Secondly, it seems that the import is only running when I have the GUI open. Whenever I close it, the import stops after a couple of minutes - at least the logs indicate it.

1 hour ago, BBenja said:

Two questions, is it normal to take very long? (run almost a day and I hardly imported 10%)

Secondly, it seems that the import is only running when I have the GUI open. Whenever I close it, the import stops after a couple of minutes - at least the logs indicate it.

To be honest, I never tried to import that much pictures.

I would strongly recommend that you create an issue on the official Github from Photoprism.

I am using your firefox image and it is working good to be able to stay logged into the same site under multiple accounts easily and from multiple machines.

I was curious, is it possible to edit the icon/title that it shows in the VNC window? Is it stored someplace I could replace it? Or is there a variable that can be edited?

It gets kinda confusing having multiple windows with the same icons next to each other.

3 hours ago, TexasUnraid said:

It gets kinda confusing having multiple windows with the same icons next to each other.

Never intended it to be used that way, but it is possible but not that easy.

In how many container do you want to change the title?

3 hours ago, TexasUnraid said:

I was curious, is it possible to edit the icon/title that it shows in the VNC window?

You have to create for each container that you want to switch the name to something else a script directly on unRAID and map it in the container, the script should look like something like this:

#!/bin/bash
sed -i '/    document.title =/c\    document.title = "Your title goes here";' /usr/share/novnc/app/ui.js

(replace "Your title goes here" with something you will recognize but please don't use any special characters this could break it... change only the text in between the double quotes!)

Save the script for example in /mnt/appdata/scripts/SCRIPTNAME.sh

Then mount the script inside the container with the following paths:

Host path: /mnt/appdata/scripts/SCRIPTNAME.sh <- this is the path that where you've saved your script

Container path: /opt/scripts/user.sh <- this has to be always the same

(please keep in mind you can't select a file from the dropdown, you have to write it in the template)

Click on apply and you should be good to go, don't forget to force a refresh from the page (a simple refresh will not do the job) and the title should be changed.

Hope that's not too much work, but at least you can change it.

If you need any further help, I'm always somewhere around. :)

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Never intended it to be used that way, but it is possible but not that easy.

In how many container do you want to change the title?

You have to create for each container that you want to switch the name to something else a script directly on unRAID and map it in the container, the script should look like something like this:

#!/bin/bash
sed -i '/    document.title =/c\    document.title = "Your title goes here";' /usr/share/novnc/app/ui.js

(replace "Your title goes here" with something you will recognize but please don't use any special characters this could break it... change only the text in between the double quotes!)

Save the script for example in /mnt/appdata/scripts/SCRIPTNAME.sh

Then mount the script inside the container with the following paths:

Host path: /mnt/appdata/scripts/SCRIPTNAME.sh <- this is the path that where you've saved your script

Container path: /opt/scripts/user.sh <- this has to be always the same

(please keep in mind you can't select a file from the dropdown, you have to write it in the template)

Click on apply and you should be good to go, don't forget to force a refresh from the page (a simple refresh will not do the job) and the title should be changed.

Hope that's not too much work, but at least you can change it.

If you need any further help, I'm always somewhere around. :)

Cool, that doesn't sound that bad, was considering coping the container and customizing it internally if there was not an option like this.

Currently have 2 containers running but I am liking this setup so thinking about using another one or 2 if these pan out. For my work it makes life a lot easier.

Is there a way to use that script to update the icon for the container as well? Where is the icon stored in the container?

Edited by TexasUnraid