[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

1 hour ago, Sledgehamma said:

Thanks! However, I don't quite understand. These are examples for other container like Hotio or ls.io. Can I add the theme for your Dockers like this? If so, which should I use?

The link should point to "Nginx Add this to your reverse proxy:" if you are using it over a proxy, so no modifications would be necessary to my container.

But in general it should be possible if you modify the script for hotio containers slightly so that it works in my containers, will look into this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nelo3D said:

I have set the email config for SMTP notifications in LuckyBackup, and the test is OK. But, I didn't get the email after the task execution. What I'm missing?

What is checked at this option:

grafik.thumb.png.f80efa5ba8d82f588a54e1addeb95908.png

From what I know it should work just fine because I've implemented sendmail after a user request because I don't use it.

39 minutes ago, Nelo3D said:

Exactly as the screenshot. In the logs I don't see any error.

Thanks in advance.

ok, made some tests now

those checkboxes are limiting sendmail

- never (never send a mail)

- Errors (only send when errors occur)

- Scheduled (only sent when a scheduled run ...)

image.thumb.png.a4767f863f00fb125eb7afa6c5676f3a.png

like this (all disabled) there will always be a mail sent, also testing manually ...

image.png.aa9af89f347dda71351bd9fb88c15f87.png

On 12/16/2021 at 10:10 AM, Sledgehamma said:

Hi ich777 did you have a chance to look into it?

Sorry that it took so long, here is the script for Sonarr: themepark and here for Radarr: themepark

(also updated it on my Github)

Basically it works as follows:

1. Place the script somewhere on your server (in this example in /mnt/user/appdata/scripts)
  2. Add a variable with the Key: 'TP_ICH777' and the Value: 'true' to the template
  3. Add a path with the Host Path /mnt/user/appdata/scripts/themeparksonarr.sh and the Container Path /opt/scripts/user.sh
  4. (Optional) Add a variable with the Key: 'TP_THEME' and the Value: 'aquamarine' to the template to activate the aqamarine template

grafik.png.2e7a75257c7b4b5be981869a28286e46.png

Hope that helps. :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Sorry that it took so long, here is the script for Sonarr: themepark and here for Radarr: themepark

1. Place the script somewhere on your server (in this example in /mnt/user/appdata/scripts)
  2. Add a variable with the Key: 'TP_ICH777' and the Value: 'true' to the template
  3. Add a path with the Host Path /mnt/user/appdata/scripts/themeparksonarr.sh and the Container Path /opt/scripts/user.sh
  4. (Optional) Add a variable with the Key: 'TP_THEME' and the Value: 'aquamarine' to the template to activate the aqamarine template

You do it for free in your spare time! No need for an excuse mate! Very happy and thankful that you helped me.

I will try it next week as I’m currently remote and my VPN decided to take some time off :D

• Like 1

Hello sorry if I am at the wrong place, I want to understand a problem I am facing for the OpenVPN.

I am using: OpenVPN-client maintained by @ich777. I updated the vpn.ovpn file today to change the location and now when I restart the docker, I get this error.

image.thumb.png.3697bf003a2ba98c95863c935d356fbe.png

seems like something different in the new ovpn file. can you suggest any resolution?

Thank you,

1 hour ago, 062bel313 said:

OpenVPN-client maintained by @ich777

Technically it's maintained from dperson here.

Seems like something changed within the vpn.ovpn file.

Someone already created an issue for that: Click

The container needs to be updated, I also would recommend that you comment on that issue too.

If no one responds within a week feel free to contact me again and I will fork the repo and see what I can do in terms of updates. :)

Seems like that the container needs an update from OpenVPN to v2.5.0+

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Something is really wrong with your container.

Please try to delete the container, the dirsyncpro folder from your appdata directory and grab a fresh copy from the CA App.

Hi, thanks for the help!

I removed the container and the folder from appdata having always the same results. The weird thing is that is was working as usual a week ago.

really don't know what to do

8 hours ago, fadudba said:

I removed the container and the folder from appdata having always the same results. The weird thing is that is was working as usual a week ago.

I've updated the container because I found a bug but that should have nothing to do with your issue here.

When I grab a fresh copy from the CA App it works just flawlessly.

11 hours ago, fadudba said:
Directory '/run/screen' must have mode 777.

This message seems like you have some issue with Docker itself because usually that's a path inside the container and if you pull a fresh copy it should fix itself but if not there must be some other issue. Have you changed anything to your server recently? Have you yet tried to reboot your server?

Here is the log output from my fresh grabbed container: dirsyncpro.log and here a screenshot:

grafik.thumb.png.f9e49a3b16a0fb9ac04338d79b1fb694.png

On 12/23/2021 at 8:51 AM, ich777 said:

Thanks again for your support!

I managed to install it with the provided steps. However, I cant seem to change the theme to anything other than organizr. 

I tried step 4 and setting it to "aquamarine", "Aquamarine", "Hotpink", "Nord" (tried both small and capital first letter) but it always reverts to the default organizr theme. 

1 hour ago, Sledgehamma said:

I managed to install it with the provided steps. However, I cant seem to change the theme to anything other than organizr. 

If you want to change the theme, I recommend to stop the container, delete the "Sonarr" or "Radarr" folder inside the sonarr or radarr application folder and start the container again.