[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

17 hours ago, kri kri said:

Krusader feature request. Can you include more themes / colormaps? They appear very small in size so shouldn't have a large impact on docker size I wouldn't think. 

I've now looked into this and this is easily doable for yourself and seems more of a nice to have.

Just go to the site that you've linked and download a .color file of you preference.

Next go to your appdata share and put the .color file(s) in your krusader directory.

Finally in Krusader click on Settings -> Configure Kursader... -> Colors -> untick Use the default KDE colours -> Import color-scheme at the bottom -> click on the home directory (/krusader) and select your .color file.

I really don't know if it's necessary to include them in the container since the above described steps to import them is really easy.

On 12/4/2022 at 12:58 PM, ich777 said:

Not in the case of luckyBackup.

I have set all my containers not to stop, but that isn‘t really common practice, that‘s just how things I do. 😅

I ran into a different issue on Lucky Backups.  I ran a large transfer, left my workstation came back many hours later and tried to run it again to see if it got all the files and when i click Run (with all the tasks checked) it instantly switches over to this screen
image.thumb.png.2a69a20591f671233ca719160dae5790.png

I can get back to the normal UI by clicking "luckyBackup - super user mode" at the bottom, not a huge deal....but its doing something new.  

4 hours ago, kri kri said:

Oh I was able to add them yes, just thought it might be nice for other people. I saw 2 themes were included already. 

These are the ones that ship with Krusader by default.

The ones that you‘ve linked are third party ones and this is completely just a cosmetic thing, don‘t know if it makes much sense to integrate them into the container and the maintainance that comes with it.

10 hours ago, ich777 said:

Do you backup via SSH, at least it looks like it...?

Have you set up SSH keys? Where have you put the SSH keys?

Yes it is setup via ssh.  I have the keys in /root/.ssh/

I checked the remote tab for all the tasks and the only thing that is different across the tasks is one has the username capitalized (i cant change it...it makes a sound when i try to hit backspace 😁).  I tried to run that specific task with the capitalized user and it switched back and forth between that screen i showed earlier and when i got back to the SuperUser screen i saw a bunch of these:

image.png.f541567e973003390760a4e704c2d0d5.png

I went in and changed the user to not be capitalized (like all the other ones) and ran the backup and now all text is red and it looks like it was starting to transfer everything (need to see if its making a copy)

image.png.eec50b276c4fef19447211950fba5f5c.png

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Please don't put it in /root/.ssh/ it has to go into /luckybackup/.ssh/

On a container update your keys will be wiped, the belong always into /luckybackup/.ssh/

Ohh thats good to know. I followed the instructions over at:

https://unraid.net/blog/unraid-server-backups-with-luckybackup

Sorry for the dumb question, whats the best way to get the key moved over from:

/root/.ssh/

to

/mnt/user/appdata/luckybackup/.ssh

I've tried krusader, but it wont let me get into the /root folder.  

7 hours ago, danimal86 said:

Is there anything wrong is text while transfering/checking is red not black like before?

Nop, that‘s just an issue with displaying the text but I can‘t fix that.

Nothing to worry about. 😉

The results are important which are displayed at the end of a sync.

Getting this error on Sabnzbd :

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond self._do_respond(path_info) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond response.body = self.handler() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 223, in __call__ self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__ return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 180, in internal_wrap return wrap_func(*args, **kwargs) File "/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 438, in index return template_filtered_response(file=os.path.join(sabnzbd.WEB_DIR, "main.tmpl"), search_list=info) File "/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 368, in template_filtered_response return Template(file=file, searchList=[search_list_copy], compilerSettings=CHEETAH_DIRECTIVES).respond() File "_sabnzbd_SABnzbd_interfaces_Glitter_templates_main_tmpl.py", line 443, in respond File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1703, in _handleCheetahInclude self.getFileContents(path) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1505, in getFileContents fp = open(path, 'r') FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/interfaces/Glitter/templates/static/javascripts/jquery.hotkeys.min.js'

Any ideas to correct?

Having trouble for the last 2 weeks with MagicMirror-2. The container constantly hits a point where it restarts in a loop. This kicks me out of any shell sessions, preventing me from troubleshooting. From the tail end of the log file, it looks like there are some missing modules, possibly related to the MMM-CalDAV module which I added to MM, but I can't even troubleshoot because my container session lasts about 10 seconds.

Here is what I can see so far:

[12.12.2022 20:15.20.126] [ERROR] WARNING! Could not load config file. Starting with default configuration. Error found: Error: Cannot find module 'tsdav'
Require stack:
- /magicmirror2/modules/MMM-CalDAV/node_helper.js
- /magicmirror2/js/app.js
- /magicmirror2/serveronly/index.js
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.128] [ERROR] Whoops! There was an uncaught exception...
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.130] [ERROR] Error: Cannot find module 'tsdav'
Require stack:
- /magicmirror2/modules/MMM-CalDAV/node_helper.js
- /magicmirror2/js/app.js
- /magicmirror2/serveronly/index.js
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:815:15)
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (/magicmirror2/node_modules/module-alias/index.js:49:29)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:667:27)
    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:887:19)
    at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:74:18)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/magicmirror2/modules/MMM-CalDAV/node_helper.js:1:43)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:999:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1027:10)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:863:32)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:708:14) {
  code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
  requireStack: [
    '/magicmirror2/modules/MMM-CalDAV/node_helper.js',
    '/magicmirror2/js/app.js',
    '/magicmirror2/serveronly/index.js'
  ]
}
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.130] [ERROR] MagicMirror² will not quit, but it might be a good idea to check why this happened. Maybe no internet connection?
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.130] [ERROR] If you think this really is an issue, please open an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/MichMich/MagicMirror/issues
---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---MagicMirror² up-to-date---
---Looking for new modules to install---
Module 'MMM-CalDAV' found!
---Preparing Server---
---Configuration file found!---
---Please wait, permissions are set, this can take some time...---
---Starting Server---

> [email protected] server /magicmirror2
> node ./serveronly

[12.12.2022 20:15.20.109] [LOG]   Starting MagicMirror: v2.21.0
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.110] [LOG]   Loading config ...
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.114] [LOG]   Loading module helpers ...
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.114] [LOG]   No helper found for module: alert.
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.121] [LOG]   Initializing new module helper ...
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.121] [LOG]   Module helper loaded: updatenotification
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.122] [LOG]   No helper found for module: clock.
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.126] [LOG]   Loading module helpers ...
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.126] [LOG]   No helper found for module: alert.
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.127] [LOG]   Initializing new module helper ...
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.127] [LOG]   Module helper loaded: updatenotification
[12.12.2022 20:15.20.127] [LOG]   No helper found for module: clock.

After that the container ends. 

2 hours ago, jimbofresh said:

but I can't even troubleshoot because my container session lasts about 10 seconds.

Turn on the advanced view in the container template and remove --restart=unless-stopped from the Extra Parameters, with this the container will not loop, but it will of course stop, don‘t know if that‘s better.

2 hours ago, jimbofresh said:
Error: Cannot find module 'tsdav'
Require stack:

Seems this module is missing, shouldn‘t it ship with MMM-CalDAV?

Can you please post a screenshot from the template and also to what is you appdata dorectory set in terms of Use Cache in the Share settings.

18 hours ago, Joly0 said:

Would it be possible to integrate something like this https://github.com/derrod/legendary into the lancache-prefill docker to also cover epic games?

Sadly enough no, because it's not designed to be something like prefill.

The main reason why it's not possible is because you have to at least download it to disk (without installation) and that will burn much free space on your hard drive, otherwise it don't know what it already downloaded and would have to re-download the game entirely every time it runs.

On 12/11/2022 at 11:45 PM, ich777 said:

I assume you get this message in the browser and not in the logs from the container?

Please clear your Browser cache to resolve this issue.

I cleared my cache and I also tried a different browser.  The same error persists.

This is from the logs :

USER-AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/108.0.1462.46
  ACCEPT: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9
  ACCEPT-ENCODING: gzip, deflate
  ACCEPT-LANGUAGE: en-US,en;q=0.9
  COOKIE: ud_reload=UD_reload
2022-12-13 07:22:21,816::INFO::[notifier:123] Sending notification: Error - [13/Dec/2022:07:22:21] HTTP  (type=error, job_cat=None)
2022-12-13 07:22:21,816::ERROR::[_cplogging:213] [13/Dec/2022:07:22:21] HTTP 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond
    self._do_respond(path_info)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 697, in _do_respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 223, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 54, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 180, in internal_wrap
    return wrap_func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 438, in index
    return template_filtered_response(file=os.path.join(sabnzbd.WEB_DIR, "main.tmpl"), search_list=info)
  File "/sabnzbd/SABnzbd/sabnzbd/interface.py", line 368, in template_filtered_response
    return Template(file=file, searchList=[search_list_copy], compilerSettings=CHEETAH_DIRECTIVES).respond()
  File "_sabnzbd_SABnzbd_interfaces_Glitter_templates_main_tmpl.py", line 443, in respond
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1703, in _handleCheetahInclude
    self.getFileContents(path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1505, in getFileContents
    fp = open(path, 'r')

Edited by marcisaninja
21 minutes ago, marcisaninja said:

This is from the logs :

Is this from the log from the container or from your browser?

If this is from the log from the container then please do the following:

1. Stop the container
  2. Delete the folder SABnzbd in your .../appdata/sabnzbd directory (only the 'SABnzbd' folder in your sabnzbd directory!)
  3. Start the container again

If that also doesn't help try this:

1. Go to your Docker tab in Unraid
  2. Enable Advanced View in the top right corner
  3. Click on force update at the SABnzbd container
  4. Disable Adavanced View after the update
7 minutes ago, marcisaninja said:

I got it working.  It was missing that file in the templates folder.  I found the file in the github and added to the correct directory and now it is working.

What? You should be able to fix this by deleting the SABnzbd folder since it will force a download from SABnzbd on the next container start. ;)