[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

3 hours ago, ich777 said:

Something went really wrong with your installation. [...]

The funny thing is, that it was working for months. Trying some settings to get amd_pstate running, so I tried the syslinux commando from that post:

That one:

initcall_blacklist=acpi_cpufreq_init amd_pstate.enable=1 amd_pstate.replace=1

After a restart Jdownlaoder2 wasn't running anymore, because of the problem seen in the logs above. 

NVM, it is running again after removing the installation and cleaning the appdata. Thank you. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I tried to test the DirSyncPro Plugin, but I am not able to start the docker with my WEBDAV-Account.

Here the first lines of the Log-File:

/sbin/mount.davfs: loading kernel module fuse

/sbin/mount.davfs: loading kernel module fuse failed

/sbin/mount.davfs: waiting for /dev/fuse to be created

/sbin/mount.davfs: can't open fuse device

I don't know if the davfs is not available or other parts are missing. I already deleted the docker container and made a fresh install but this did not help.

Does anybody know how I am able to start DirSyncPro with support for WEBDAV or how I install davfs on Unraid. I searched in NerdTools, but there is also no option to add davfs.

Any help is appreciated.

Sven

Unraid 6.11.5 and DirSyncPro from the apps-section

Edited by SBehnke
11 minutes ago, SBehnke said:

I tried to test the DirSyncPro Plugin, but I am not able to start the docker with my WEBDAV-Account.

This is a Docker container and not a Plugin, just for clarification.

I assume that's why you think you have to install davfs on Unraid but that is simply not the case.

13 minutes ago, SBehnke said:

Here the first lines of the Log-File:

Really important information is missing, how did you mount the share, the full log would be helpful too and lastly please post a screenshot from the container.

18 minutes ago, SBehnke said:

I searched in NerdTools, but there is also no option to add davfs.

Please keep in mind that Unraid is not a general purpose server and I strongly discourage installing packages directly onto Unraid itself.

19 minutes ago, SBehnke said:

Does anybody know how I am able to start DirSyncPro with support for WEBDAV or how I install davfs on Unraid.

Did you yet look into rclone which is available as a Plugin on the CA App? Depending on what you want to do this could be the right choice instead of DirSyncPro.

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

This is a Docker container and not a Plugin, just for clarification.

Yes, a Docker container, sorry for the mistake, and yes I do know the main difference :)

I assume that's why you think you have to install davfs on Unraid but that is simply not the case.

I am new to the Unraid and Docker stuff, you are right, all necessary protocols etc. are inside the container, isn't it?

Really important information is missing, how did you mount the share, the full log would be helpful too and lastly please post a screenshot from the container.

I tried to mount the webdav with https://... , I made first test inside a Linux VM and was able to mount the webdav with davfs and the correct https://... adress

Full Log is added as a rtf (I have deleted all the account details, I think you understand that I don't want to share my login details :)

Screenshot of container is added (and also the account details are deleted...)

Please keep in mind that Unraid is not a general purpose server and I strongly discourage installing packages directly onto Unraid itself.

Yes, normally I only add things, where I know what is happening (powertop etc.)

Did you yet look into rclone which is available as a Plugin on the CA App? Depending on what you want to do this could be the right choice instead of DirSyncPro.

Yes, I have seen the rclone things, but I just have to read many more information, my hope was that I can just sync some critical data to my webdav account and yes, I do like any options with a GUI.

Sven

DirSyncPro.png

dirsyncpro.rtf

Edited by SBehnke
1 hour ago, SBehnke said:

Yes, I have seen the rclone things, but I just have to read many more information, my hope was that I can just sync some critical data to my webdav account and yes, I do like any options with a GUI.

I will look into this shortly, please give me until tomorrow.

Hey there,

is there any way to change the default ports? I just noticed, that it seems, that I am having a problem in connection with gluetenvpn. Once I add the  --net=container:GluetunVPN arameter the Docker will dissapear and if I am trying to reinstall it , I always get the message, that there is a conflict with ports beeing used by other apps.

docker: Error response from daemon: conflicting options: port publishing and the container type network mode.
See 'docker run --help'.

Then it is just possible to reinstall it fresh and without the parameter it will work.

I added a TCP port 8080 in GluetunVPN for the jDownloader container. port 8000 seems to be set by default in GluetunVPN. Since yesterday everything worked fine.  My settings in Gluetun are looking like this. Have not changed anything there.

MjollM7.png

Do you have an idea how to solve this?

11 minutes ago, pille said:

Do you have an idea how to solve this?

In the template form jDownload2 create a variable with the Key: NOVNC_PORT and as the value specify a port like 8081 with this you ensure that noVNC will run then on port 8081 in the container.

In GlutenVPN create a port forwarding with container port 8081 and host port 8081 preferably.

14 minutes ago, pille said:

I always get the message, that there is a conflict with ports beeing used by other apps.

Are you sure that you've deleted the default port 8080 from the jDownloader2 template? Otherwise it will not work.

Did you also set the network mode in the jDownloader2 template to none?

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Are you sure that you've deleted the default port 8080 from the jDownloader2 template? Otherwise it will not work

I never removed any default ports anywhere I guess. It just worked :D Will try the provived solution and let you know if that worked. Thanks for the quick reply :)

7 minutes ago, pille said:

I never removed any default ports anywhere I guess. It just worked :D Will try the provived solution and let you know if that worked. Thanks for the quick reply :)

Just delete the default ports from the jDownloader2 template (since you are defining it in in the GlutenVPN template) and this should be it.

No need to change the port then...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Just delete the default ports from the jDownloader2 template (since you are defining it in in the GlutenVPN template) and this should be it.

No need to change the port then...

works just fine now. Strange, that it did work before since a couple of weeks. Anyway, thanks a lot :)

• Like 1

Hi, I've set OVPN up to be used by multiple containers. Internet Access is working great and also the acces from local net to the containers.

Now i have the "problem" that i want the containers (using the vpn) to communicate with each other. The Docker Name Resolution (via container name) does not work. I could use docker internal IP but that will change after reboots, etc.

How did you solved the problem? 

Can we add a route to localnet within the ovpn config?

1 hour ago, afl said:

The Docker Name Resolution (via container name) does not work.

Yes, because they share the same IP, the containers are now running as if they are independent applications on one machine.

Simply use 127.0.0.1 or localhost and the appropriate port and they can communicate with each other.

1 hour ago, afl said:

I could use docker internal IP but that will change after reboots, etc.

If you share the network the containers have all the IP from the parrent and non of them will have it‘s own IP, they cann communicate with each other like mentioned above, through the port and localhost or 127.0.0.1

anyone getting this error when trying to install the container 

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

cat: /torbrowser/application.ini: No such file or directory
---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Checking configuration for noVNC---
Nothing to do, noVNC resizing set to default
Nothing to do, noVNC qaulity set to default
Nothing to do, noVNC compression set to default
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Tor-Browser not installed, installing---
---Something went wrong, can't download Tor-Browser, putting container in sleep mode---

3 hours ago, TheUnseen said:

---Something went wrong, can't download Tor-Browser, putting container in sleep mode---

Thank you for the report!

Please update the container and it should now work, sorry for the inconvenience, I underestimated how different the Tor Browser from Firefox is and also how different their repository is working... :/

8 hours ago, dfox1787 said:

any suggestions before i look at alternate tools.

Try to set "Run as Root" to "true" in the template.

You could also try to fix the permissions on the disk if these are only media files which require the user and group 99:100 by issuing these two commands from a Unraid Terminal:

chown -R 99:100 /mnt/disks/DISKNAME
chmod -R 777 /mnt/disks/DISKNAME

(of course replace DISKNAME with the exact disk name)

Hi!

I´m currently trying to set up DoH-Server for Devices outside my Network. But I can´t get it to run.

If I test it locally with curl output says:

* Connection #1 to host XXX left intact
* a DOH request is completed, 1 to go
< HTTP/2 502
< date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:54:04 GMT
< content-type: text/html
< strict-transport-security: max-age=63072000;includeSubDomains; preload
< cf-cache-status: DYNAMIC
< nel: {"success_fraction":0,"report_to":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}
< server: cloudflare
< alt-svc: h3=":443"; ma=86400, h3-29=":443"; ma=86400
<
* Connection #0 to host XXX left intact
* a DOH request is completed, 0 to go
* DOH: Bad ID type A for google.de
* DOH: Bad ID type AAAA for google.de
* Closing connection 0
curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host name

Any help on this?

My DoH-Server and PiHole runs on custom network and NPM on another custom network if that matters.

15 minutes ago, Shidar said:

I´m currently trying to set up DoH-Server for Devices outside my Network. But I can´t get it to run.

Can you please share your configuration from the DoH Server?

15 minutes ago, Shidar said:

My DoH-Server and PiHole runs on custom network and NPM on another custom network if that matters.

Usually I recommend to put the DoH Server on br0.

Have you also read the README.md over on GitHub, there are detailed instructions on how to get it working: Click

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

Can you please share your configuration from the DoH Server?

Of course:

# HTTP listen port
listen = [
    "0.0.0.0:8053",

## To listen on both 0.0.0.0:8053 and [::]:8053, use the following line
    # ":8053",
]

# Local address and port for upstream DNS
# If left empty, a local address is automatically chosen.
local_addr = ""

# TLS certification file
# If left empty, plain-text HTTP will be used.
# You are recommended to leave empty and to use a server load balancer (e.g.
# Caddy, Nginx) and set up TLS there, because this program does not do OCSP
# Stapling, which is necessary for client bootstrapping in a network
# environment with completely no traditional DNS service.
cert = ""

# TLS private key file
key = ""

# HTTP path for resolve application
path = "/dns-query"

# Upstream DNS resolver
# If multiple servers are specified, a random one will be chosen each time.
# You can use "udp", "tcp" or "tcp-tls" for the type prefix.
# For "udp", UDP will first be used, and switch to TCP when the server asks to
# or the response is too large.
# For "tcp", only TCP will be used.
# For "tcp-tls", DNS-over-TLS (RFC 7858) will be used to secure the upstream connection.
upstream = [
    "udp:192.168.178.65:53",
]

# Upstream timeout
timeout = 10

# Number of tries if upstream DNS fails
tries = 3

# Enable logging
verbose = true

# Enable log IP from HTTPS-reverse proxy header: X-Forwarded-For or X-Real-IP
# Note: http uri/useragent log cannot be controlled by this config
log_guessed_client_ip = false

I have both pihole+DoH on br0:

image.png.8171cc8c7c33c6b60ac12121e0632e59.png

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

What IP did you assign to the DoH-Server?

Have you read the linked GitHub README.md yet?

Did you enable Host access on Unraid too?

IP for DoH-Server is: 192.168.178.66. I added it in NPM as http://192.168.178.66:8053 and a custom location to 192.168.178.66/dns-query

I read the Readme and tried to follow it but without success.

Host access is enabled yes. I can´t get my head around what the problem is.