[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

15 minutes ago, pille said:

Maybe that might cause the problems?

Maybe but I don't think so...

Can you maybe try to pull a fresh copy from the CA App without changing anything in the template after that try to change something in jDownloader2, restart it and see if the changes persist.

15 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Maybe but I don't think so...

Can you maybe try to pull a fresh copy from the CA App without changing anything in the template after that try to change something in jDownloader2, restart it and see if the changes persist.

I can try this, is it possible to install two versions to keep the settings I have right now?

I am trying to get OpenVPN-Client working and I can't seem to get the port passthrough to work. 

1523192664_Screenshot2023-02-12150036.png.3f82fb6ca6f9d1c4961d61df4950e526.png

As can be seen, I am not using the default port for SABnzbd (8081 vs 8080). When I make the changes to  pass it through it seems to no longer take my port mapping into account and seems to use the defaults (notice 8080 instead of 8081 below) even though I didn't change the port when I changed the network type.

2091754168_Screenshot2023-02-12150333.png.e78f5cdc7f92071de37f35eb82e13abe.png

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

35 minutes ago, Patb said:

As can be seen, I am not using the default port for SABnzbd (8081 vs 8080).

And there is the issue, you are still using 8080 in the SABnzbd container and because you are set the network from SABnzbd through to the OpenVPN container you still have to use 8080 inside the container and on the host 8081.

I would also recommend that you delete the port mappings from the SABnzbd container to avoid further issues.

Hope this makes sense to you.

I'm still trying to make this work without any success. I decided to try to make it work with Chromium just to try to get it working and then I would go from there.

1297012147_Screenshot2023-02-17141536.png.448cd3c2c24333f66638664ba690b8ba.png

Here is my configuration for Chromium

606968743_Screenshot2023-02-17141652.png.4cc2f2ac3123b64363549bc2fbd1ccd9.png

I've been trying for days to get this resolved and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Hi @ich777, I'm getting I/O Error writing to external hdd's mounted via Unassigned Devices.

Is that because the external USB drives are formatted NTFS? Any way around it?

I tried mounting them read/write and read/write-slave to no avail.

I do have ntfs-3g package installed in unraid 6.11.5.

Thanks!

Edited by shpitz461
4 hours ago, shpitz461 said:

Hi @ich777, I'm getting I/O Error writing to external hdd's mounted via Unassigned Devices.

Is that because the external USB drives are formatted NTFS? Any way around it?

I tried mounting them read/write and read/write-slave to no avail.

I do have ntfs-3g package installed in unraid 6.11.5.

Thanks!

may rather ask in the proper UAD Thread ? you will get more help there when you have issues with UAD ... and you can mark @ich777 also there in terms you expect special help from him there ... 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Patb said:

Here is my configuration for Chromium

may also expand to advanced, as sample extra parameters are not shown

9 hours ago, Patb said:

I've been trying for days to get this resolved and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.

so, you cant connect to http://192.168.2.242:8080 ? your chrome noVNC session ... and its working when not using the --net:container part ... ?

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Shantarius said:

Does Lancache Profil deletes automatically the cached Data for this game?

No, because Prefill ≠ LANCache and you strictly speaking can't delete anything from LANCache as far as I know.

7 minutes ago, Shantarius said:

What happened if the Drive where the Lancache Cache save the Data is full?

This is a question for the LANCache support thread. ;)

Anyways, AFAIK LANCache will delete the oldest chunks if gets ever full but I could be wrong about that, don't forget I only can give support for Prefill and not for LANCache.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, ich777 said:

It could be the case that this is caused by the NTFS filesystem.

Do you run the container as root?

It was running as root. I also turned it off and still same errors.

I am also getting a similar error with the FreeFileSync-VNC container:

image.thumb.png.176bf838f1a18e25f68433a35b9b61db.png

Happens with whether privileged or not. 

The files do get copied and I compared several using a Win11 VM, they are identical.

But when I do compare-by-content in the DirSyncPro container it shows they are not identical, so something is amiss.

I'll format one of the drives to non-ntfs and see what happens.

Edited by shpitz461
14 hours ago, alturismo said:

may also expand to advanced, as sample extra parameters are not shown

so, you cant connect to http://192.168.2.242:8080 ? your chrome noVNC session ... and its working when not using the --net:container part ... ?

yes, that is correct. I can't connect to http://192.168.2.242:8080/vnc.html?autoconnect=true

here is the advanced configuration 

308122866_Screenshot2023-02-18140208.thumb.png.15380823c6533bbe85e7ef94af44defd.png

55 minutes ago, Patb said:

here is the advanced configuration 

And there is your problem, the container has no network anymore and you have to specify which network the container should use and that is simply missing in your configuration.

Please read the description from the OpenVPN container again, you have to have a parameter in the first Extra Paramerts entry (only visible with the advanced view enabled).

I would also recommend that you delete the port entry from the Chromium container to avoid further issues.

• Like 1