[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

59 minutes ago, shaunsund said:

Megasync client segfaults and the container restarts. Basically can't sync.

Really? I can't reproduce this on my system.

I have the same message as you in the log from the container in the syslog but it doesn't segfault.

On what Unraid version are you?

You've wrote that you've set up the container multiple times, did you also remove the folder for megasync in your appdata directory?

On 7/21/2022 at 5:43 AM, ich777 said:

Oh sorry, wanted to answer your question but something come in my way I think...

Can you send me over the files via PM, of course without your credentials so that I can take a look at them?

I don't use PIA...

Hi @ich777: I got the exact same issue. Could you please share the solution, if you found one?

10 minutes ago, HonkyTonk said:

Hi @ich777: I got the exact same issue. Could you please share the solution, if you found one?

Sadly enough no, I think there are other containers out there that you can use to connect to PIA and this user also switched over to another container which supports PIA.

12 hours ago, ich777 said:

Does the Enpass docker support keyfile?

I don‘t understand, what do you mean exactly with that?

The Docker's vault login screen doesn't have the option to "Choose Keyfile":

image.png.95c69e7a7afe01bc722da85a8fcfaf0b.png

image.png.d663cef92c6ab82b604b19e31bd6709b.png

I have an existing vault located in the docker at:

/enpass/Documents/Enpass/Vaults/primary/vault.enpassdb

I assume Enpass is loading this vault based on files:

QtProject.conf:

lastVisited=file:///enpass/Documents/Enpass/Vaults/primary

Enpass.conf:

DIALOG_LAST_OPEN_LOCATION=/enpass/Documents/Enpass/Vaults/primary

I'm not sure if the docker is using this vault, something else, or how to change it.

4 hours ago, ich777 said:

Sadly enough no, I think there are other containers out there that you can use to connect to PIA and this user also switched over to another container which supports PIA.

Thank you. for the fast response, saved me probably 2 more hours of debugging and frustration :D

Maybe you can add a list of supported / tested vpn provider in the readme of the docker for other users.

On 3/29/2023 at 4:56 PM, ich777 said:

Exactly, a fix was released yesterday.

Oh, I also have to notify @der8ertl about that.

Can you report back if it is now working for you?

I seem to have a new problem now. After a while downloads seem to just stop, seems to be typically at 99% complete. Have you encountered this issue before?

I found this reddit user with a similar issue also using a PFsense router but replicating their fix didn't fix it for me.

5 minutes ago, SpiceyCadmium said:

After a while downloads seem to just stop, seems to be typically at 99% complete. Have you encountered this issue before?

Nope, I will ask @tpill90 about that, btw you can also join the LANCache Prefill Discord, I think he knows more about Prefill than me.

6 minutes ago, SpiceyCadmium said:

I found this reddit user with a similar issue also using a PFsense router but replicating their fix didn't fix it for me

I use OPNsense (which is very similar) and have no issues.

11 hours ago, shaunsund said:

I did find a dump log from MegaSync. It seems to crash after gathering a file list from Mega.

Sorry I can't reproduce this on my system, everything is running just fine.

grafik.png.7056618611e67e9ebab65b2097bb96bc.png

Anyways, I've pushed an update to the container, please update it and see if it fixes the error.

19 minutes ago, BarbaGrump said:

Would it be possible for you to make a MS Edge-version

Maybe, but I have to look into this since I have to somehow get the version and keep the container up to date and other things that are a bit tricky on Chromium based browsers.

13 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Maybe, but I have to look into this since I have to somehow get the version and keep the container up to date and other things that are a bit tricky on Chromium based browsers.

I understand the problem. Allthough its not the way containers is supposed to work... could one think of a 0.1 version where edge is kept updated from within the container(persistant storage)...the same way most nextcloud-container works? Or is that as complicated as the way you do this with the chromium?

7 minutes ago, BarbaGrump said:

Allthough its not the way containers is supposed to work... could one think of a 0.1 version where edge is kept updated from within the container(persistant storage)...the same way most nextcloud-container works?

My containers are all self maintained (or at least most of them) and I barely need to update them, however this is not the possible in all scenarios and this is where the issues start, EDGE works a bit different in that case.

As said above I will look into that.

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Anyways, I've pushed an update to the container, please update it and see if it fixes the error.

Cleared the cached docker config, redownloaded from the App Store, deleted the appdata folder for this container and tried again, but still got a segmentation fault. 

32 minutes ago, shaunsund said:

Cleared the cached docker config, redownloaded from the App Store, deleted the appdata folder for this container and tried again, but still got a segmentation fault. 

On what Unraid version are you currently?

6.11.5?