[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

No problem here (just click on download and then a window comes up press the 'Enter' key and it will download the missing files, after a restart of jDownloader2 you are good to go ;) ).

grafik.thumb.png.083f4d2a51f8dde4f98c8fe636e73baf.png

You're right! The problem with the popup window was that it was cut short, the "ok/cancel" button never appeared, just text, i pressed enter instead this time around and it installed ffmpeg, thanks again sorry for the bad questions.

Just now, je82 said:

You're right! The problem with the popup window was that it was cut short, the "ok/cancel" button never appeared, just text, i pressed enter instead this time around and it installed ffmpeg, thanks again sorry for the bad questions.

No problem, strange that the button doesn't appear, will investigate that further. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, danieljacinto said:

Hi there, 

I have an issue with RapidPhotoDownloader where it successfully installs but when i try and launch it, I just get a black screen.

Can you please attach the logs?

Also please note that the first startup can take really long (don't interrupt that since it's compiling RapidPhotoDownloader even on my 32core machine it takes about 3 minutes).

I recommend you to delete the container (and also the folder in the appdata) and start over.

Edited by ich777

today jdownloader copy paste bugged out again, it appears to happen if you shutdown unraid and then start it, then start jdownloader docker, it won't accept any copy pastes from outside the docker, it works internally inside the docker.

rebooting the docker did not help

only way to solve for me was to ssh into the docker and run command: x11vnc -R xk then it starts working instantly. just a heads up, not sure if it helps.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, je82 said:

today jdownloader copy paste bugged out again, it appears to happen if you shutdown unraid and then start it, then start jdownloader docker, it won't accept any copy pastes from outside the docker, it works internally inside the docker.

What exactly does the container?

I haven't got a problem since i've updated it to debian.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, je82 said:

x11vnc -R xk

What exactly should that option do can you provide a link where this is described? From looking at the developers page wich switches are available i can't find anything about that commandline switch.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:24 PM, ich777 said:

What exactly does the container?

I haven't got a problem since i've updated it to debian.

What exactly should that option do can you provide a link where this is described? From looking at the developers page wich switches are available i can't find anything about that commandline switch.

I think the command restarts the vnc service on the docker, but not sure really.

I noticed something else, everytime i update this jdownloader docker it adds a new download directly mount as "jdownloader" and it also adds a share called "jdownloader".  Is there anyway to stop it from doing this? I have already setup my own download paths and shares to use with it.

image.thumb.png.ac24b570ca96858d0b9b5298c32d92b9.png

image.png.bd89207ee6e509f30a199fae785746db.png

This should not happen.

Nope, the command does nothing, if the vnc server is not running you get no screen output in the webinterface.

This is more of a browser issue, give the container a minute so that the x11vnc service and noVNC sercice can talk together correctly then it should work.

Can you please delete only the container feom your unraid docker page (better speaking click on it and delete it) and download it again from the CA App? I think there is somethong wrong with the template, if you do so, everythong will be back in place you must only configure your directories.

Also dont delete the /mnt/jDownloader entry, the container needs it, change the path where it points to on unraid.

8 hours ago, dfox1787 said:

Hye

How do i add a destination to a synology network share? So i want to clone contents of unraid media share to my synology media share. Thanks 

Did you mean with the dirsync pro container?

Set it to 'smb' instead of 'local' (please be sure to create it on the synology nas and create a username and password for the share) enter the ip and share path and then start the conatiner withthe webgui.

3 hours ago, ich777 said:

Did you mean with the dirsync pro container?

Set it to 'smb' instead of 'local' (please be sure to create it on the synology nas and create a username and password for the share) enter the ip and share path and then start the conatiner withthe webgui.

thank you. i managed to work it out in the end. but thank you so much for replying

• Thanks 1
On 1/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, danieljacinto said:

Hi there, 

I have an issue with RapidPhotoDownloader where it successfully installs but when i try and launch it, I just get a black screen.

The Container now works again, thanks go to the creator of Rapid Photo Downloader, Damon Lynch who fixed it so quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I just installed dirsyncpro and I'm having trouble saving the configuration.

I did an initial run and everything worked correctly, but after restarting the server the configuration was lost.

I tried saving the configuration inside the docker but i get this "error while saving configuration '/*.dsc'.

As far as I can see the docker configuration is the same as other apps that can write appdata.

Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, jcarre said:

Hello!

I just installed dirsyncpro and I'm having trouble saving the configuration.

I did an initial run and everything worked correctly, but after restarting the server the configuration was lost.

I tried saving the configuration inside the docker but i get this "error while saving configuration '/*.dsc'.

As far as I can see the docker configuration is the same as other apps that can write appdata.

Thanks in advance!

Where did you save the config file?

Doese the container create a directory in your appdata folder? If yes can you post a screenshot from the folder structure of the folder.

Also please post a picture from you docker tamplate configuration.

43 minutes ago, jcarre said:

I tried saving the file both at the appdata folder and inside my main unraid share with the same result.

It does create a folder inside appdata, as the screenshot shows.

Let me know if you need something else.

Thanks for the help :)

I've also downloaded a fresh copy from the CA App.

What i've tried:

Installed the container and created a test sync:

screenshot1.png.db7d25d6b81aea43601df8eaec0f4fcc.png

Saved it to the main directory in DirSyncPro (that's the folder inside your appdata folder from outside the container):

screenshot.png.08dabf0ddf90b8582a3a6e0c0a71503b.png

screenshot2.png.7bb1af10bc284db3cb7e8fc90b40dc0d.png

Restarted the container to test if everything is there (and it is):

screenshot3.thumb.png.8fd1027afab97d81ae4f4f76374f29e8.png

I've also attached the log:

Log.txt

Please note that the appdata that you've mount is not writable as it says in the template description (to prevent wrong configurations and file deletion).

Wich unraid version are you using?

Hi @ich777 I just installed the zabbix-server app. Im having issues getting it going. I am using MariaDB as you suggested and Zabbix is not seeing it.

I get the error in the logs

** Preparing Zabbix server
** Using MYSQL_USER variable from ENV
** Using MYSQL_PASSWORD variable from ENV
* DB_SERVER_HOST: 192.168.86.41
* DB_SERVER_PORT: 3306
* DB_SERVER_DBNAME: zabbix
**** MySQL server is not available. Waiting 5 seconds...

My setup is below

zabbix.thumb.PNG.b661b2fd98324cfd565189aafe3ded09.PNG

Any idea what Im doing wrong?

1 hour ago, lordvaderxiii said:

Hi @ich777 I just installed the zabbix-server app. Im having issues getting it going. I am using MariaDB as you suggested and Zabbix is not seeing it.

I get the error in the logs

** Preparing Zabbix server
** Using MYSQL_USER variable from ENV
** Using MYSQL_PASSWORD variable from ENV
* DB_SERVER_HOST: 192.168.86.41
* DB_SERVER_PORT: 3306
* DB_SERVER_DBNAME: zabbix

My setup is below

Any idea what Im doing wrong?

You have to specify a ip address for you container.

Is the mariadb also running in a container and have you also specified a fixed ip address?

10 minutes ago, ich777 said:

You have to specify a ip address for you container.

Is the mariadb also running in a container and have you also specified a fixed ip address?

I have just tried with a fixed IP on the Zabbix container and it results in the same issue.

I have MariaDB running on bridged. So its the Unraid server IP. Im using it for many other services like this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just installed the DoH-Server docker. I'm using the Nginx Reverse Proxy Manager instead of the Let's Encrypt docker. 

The problem is, I can't get the proxy configuration working (502 Bad Gateway). I think some variables are different compared to the Let's Encrypt docker.

Should work like this:

dns.sample.com:443                                     http://172.16.0.13/dns-query

----------------------------------------> | Reverse Proxy | ----------------------------------------------------------> | DoH-Server |

|    172.16.0.11    |                                                      |  172.16.0.12 |

Can anyone help?

46 minutes ago, kevkru said:

Hi, I just installed the DoH-Server docker. I'm using the Nginx Reverse Proxy Manager instead of the Let's Encrypt docker. 

The problem is, I can't get the proxy configuration working (502 Bad Gateway). I think some variables are different compared to the Let's Encrypt docker.

Should work like this:

dns.sample.com:443                                     http://172.16.0.13/dns-query

----------------------------------------> | Reverse Proxy | ----------------------------------------------------------> | DoH-Server |

|    172.16.0.11    |                                                      |  172.16.0.12 |

Can anyone help?

What network modes are you using on both containers are they the same? Bridge, Custom?

If you are using on one Bridge and on the second Custom it simply will not work since Bridge and Custom containers cannot talk to each other.

If you want to use this container in Bridge mode you can create a new port on the Docker Template page in Unraid where the container port must be 8053 and point to a port of your linking (i would recommend you to set it also to 8053).

EDIT: Also with the basic config the standard port on wich the DoH-Server runs is no 80, it's 8053 (Please note that you can't run port's below 1000 since you need root or sudo rights for this).

Edited by ich777
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ich777 said:

What network modes are you using on both containers are they the same? Bridge, Custom?

If you are using on one Bridge and on the second Custom it simply will not work since Bridge and Custom containers cannot talk to each other.

If you want to use this container in Bridge mode you can create a new port on the Docker Template page in Unraid where the container port must be 8053 and point to a port of your linking (i would recommend you to set it also to 8053).

EDIT: Also with the basic config the standard port on wich the DoH-Server runs is no 80, it's 8053 (Please note that you can't run port's below 1000 since you need root or sudo rights for this).

Yep, indeed that was the problem (Bridge & Custom). Totally forgot to consider that.

Works like a charm now. Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...