[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

6 hours ago, ich777 said:

I've looked into PrivoxyVPN and actually you can do that, but i've also seen that a container from @alturismo is available in the CA App.

The easiest way would be to do that is:

1. Set up OVPN_Privoxy from @alturismo and configure everything so that it fits your needs. (Please note that you must create a port in this container for Deezloader-Remix, in this case TCP 8080 because you will route the traffic through this container)
  2. Open up the configuration page for my container in Unraid
  3. Click on 'Basic View' in the top right corner (so that you enable 'Advanced View')
  4. Under 'Extra Parameters' past this: '--net=container:OVPN_Privoxy' (without quotes, also please note that you must edit 'OVPN_Privoxy' to the corresponding container name that you've set up from @alturismo in the first step. Also i would advice you to delete the port since you're routing the traffic to the other container.)

With this solution you route the whole traffic through the container that you've set up from @alturismo.

Also there is a container from @binhex available but i think this container acts only as a proxy server and since Deezloader-Remix doesn't supports proxy's it's not suitable.

This will also work if your VPN provider supports connections with OpenVPN. Simply set up a OpenVPN Client container from the CA app and configure it that it fits you needs and then basically follow the steps from above.

Please report back if that worked for you. ;)

Hi @ich777, tried it now but it collide on port 8080 between the dockers even if i remove the port variable in Deezloader, it seems to be hardcoded or something?.

[[35mInfo[0m] Server is running @ localhost:8080
[[31mError[0m] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::8080'

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1309:16)
at listenInCluster (net.js:1357:12)
at Server.listen (net.js:1445:7)
at Object.<anonymous> (/deezloaderremix/4.3.0/app/app.js:106:8)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1158:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1178:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1002:32)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:901:14)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (internal/modules/run_main.js:74:12)
at internal/main/run_main_module.js:18:47

I also tried to change default port in the OVPN Docker but it is always showing 8080 when running :|.

3 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Hi @ich777, tried it now but it collide on port 8080 between the dockers even if i remove the port variable in Deezloader, it seems to be hardcoded or something?.

[[35mInfo[0m] Server is running @ localhost:8080
[[31mError[0m] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::8080'

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (net.js:1309:16)
at listenInCluster (net.js:1357:12)
at Server.listen (net.js:1445:7)
at Object.<anonymous> (/deezloaderremix/4.3.0/app/app.js:106:8)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1158:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1178:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1002:32)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:901:14)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (internal/modules/run_main.js:74:12)
at internal/main/run_main_module.js:18:47

I also tried to change default port in the OVPN Docker but it is always showing 8080 when running :|.

You can change the port in the config file from deezloader remix.

Its located in the main directory and i think .config/

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm trying to use DirSyncPro to sycronise some folders on my laptop, unraid home server and an external HDD attached to my home router, all in the same network.

So, I have tryed to configure Remote Adress to see my router HDD share at least, but it is impossible for me. 

This is my setup at the moment:

image.thumb.png.483d013ff2f89e4d81c583524d0120f2.png

....but it ends in the following error, and VNC will not start:

---Mounting SAMBA share---
mount error(22): Invalid argument
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)
---Couldn't mount 192.168.101.1/Filme/test/---

Using "local" at Remote Type, I could start VNC, but could not see the network shares.

By the way, I have chosen port 8081 for VNC to start to "local", because 8080 did not work.

Plese show me what I'm doing wrong!

Edited by costi147
2 hours ago, costi147 said:

Plese show me what I'm doing wrong!

I will try...

By the way, I have chosen port 8081 for VNC to start to "local", because 8080 did not work.

I think you got another container with the port 8080 allready running that's why it doesn't work.

192.168.101.1/Filme/test/

Can you try to only test it with: '192.168.101.1' without the full path (also please don't use the last '/' since this can also cause problems).

Can you access the share from another remote machine?

Have you any special characters in your password (please don't post it here), some special characters also can cause problems...

Using "local" at Remote Type, I could start VNC, but could not see the network shares.

That's a normal behavoir since this won't mount any sort of external storage and is meant for backing up files to another place on the Unraid machine (like in my configuration, from the cache drives to a disk mounted with Unassigned Devices from the CA App).

Wait do i understand that all right, you want to Backup files from your server to you Router or am I wrong?

I have tried with:

[email protected]/Filme/testRouter/

192.168.101.1//147router/Filme/testRouter/

147router/Filme/testRouter/

....and no avail.

---Couldn't mount 192.168.101.1---

I can acces the share from laptop, phone, binhex-Krusader docker, even from windows VM hosted by unraid.

I have no special characters to the password.

38 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Wait do i understand that all right, you want to Backup files from your server to you Router or am I wrong?

I want my work files synced to unraid and router drive. At the moment I can achieve this only manually through binhex-krusader.

The reason for backup to router is that if a blackout occurs and unraid machine will not start, I am sure that my HDD attached to the router will be online and give me access to my data, wherever I am, through VPN. This is verified.

1 hour ago, costi147 said:

I have tried with:

[email protected]/Filme/testRouter/

192.168.101.1//147router/Filme/testRouter/

147router/Filme/testRouter/

....and no avail.

---Couldn't mount 192.168.101.1---

I can acces the share from laptop, phone, binhex-Krusader docker, even from windows VM hosted by unraid.

I have no special characters to the password.

I want my work files synced to unraid and router drive. At the moment I can achieve this only manually through binhex-krusader.

The reason for backup to router is that if a blackout occurs and unraid machine will not start, I am sure that my HDD attached to the router will be online and give me access to my data, wherever I am, through VPN. This is verified.

I will look into this as soon as i got a little bit more spare time, in the meantime you can mount the share also with the Unassigned Drives plugin from the CA App and set it to 'Automount' (the share is then mounted to /mnt/disks/whatevernameyouchoose).

Set the container to local and mount the share that you've created as 'RW Slave'.

Start the container and it should now appear.

Thank you for your time!

Yesterday I tried mounting the laptop and router share onto unraid via Unassigned Devices. It did not work for either of them. 

Today, it occurred to me that some weeks ago, I have disabled UPnP from router and it may have something to do with my problem - thus, I have re enabled UPnP. Because of this or some other unknown reason, router share mounts in Unassigned Devices, but laptop share will not. Also, after this UPnP change - remote address is still giving me that error.

At least I have something to work with.

28 minutes ago, costi147 said:

Thank you for your time!

Yesterday I tried mounting the laptop and router share onto unraid via Unassigned Devices. It did not work for either of them. 

Today, it occurred to me that some weeks ago, I have disabled UPnP from router and it may have something to do with my problem - thus, I have re enabled UPnP. Because of this or some other unknown reason, router share mounts in Unassigned Devices, but laptop share will not. Also, after this UPnP change - remote address is still giving me that error.

At least I have something to work with.

Have you tried to reboot Unraid? Eventually somithg weired happening, if you can't connect to the SMB shares to other devices.

I'm also connecting to another SMB share via Unassigned Devices and it works flawlessly.

UPnP should open only ports to the internet if an application needs access to the internet and has nothing to do with the SMB shares inside your network.

Have you any kind of firewall or VLAN's or something other configured in your network?

Edited by ich777

Yes, now I have disabled again UPnP and router share had auto mounted in Unassigned Devices. 

Also, I've restarted unraid but smb Remote Type is still not possible, ending in the same error.

I have checked my router for firewall settings but nothing stands out. I have it enabled, but it has no filters enabled or other rules than what came from factory.

I also don't know much of this stuff since I blamed UPnP for network share not mounting in UD, so...

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

I think you got another container with the port 8080 allready running that's why it doesn't work.

Can it be related to DirSyncPro using port 8080? Can I change it? 

image.png.837988a45b4ddd9e2ed8ecbd577ea47b.png

1 hour ago, costi147 said:

Can it be related to DirSyncPro using port 8080? Can I change it? 

image.png.837988a45b4ddd9e2ed8ecbd577ea47b.png

Nope you can't change that because i've hard coded that but thats the port inside the container and is via NAT mapped to the unraid host on port 8081 as you confiured it.

You can have 20 Containers with port 8080 inside the container and NAT them all to different ports on unraid.

I can't tell you what's wrong and why it's not working with Unassigned Devices but it should, the container has definetely a problem with the SMB mounts that can i say for sure but i can't investigate that in the next few days so you have to stick with Unassigned Devices for the time.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:50 PM, ich777 said:

Right at the beginning of the file where it says "serverPort".

I see that and in mine it says serverPort: 1730.

It seems port 8080 is being used in the container. I'm trying to change that to a different ports so I can use it with a VPN thats also using port 8080.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

4 hours ago, a_n_d_y said:

I see that and in mine it says serverPort: 1730.

It seems port 8080 is being used in the container. I'm trying to change that to a different ports so I can use it with a VPN thats also using port 8080.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

I don't know what you exactly mean since @Sic79 got it working when chaning the port, but it should not say port 1730. Is that my container or from somebody else.

1 hour ago, EdgarWallace said:

Hi, great work on the STUN-TURN-Server. Just asking for confirmation if I understood correct that I haver to open port 5349 in my router? And then adding myownnetwork.com:5349 into the STUN & TURN settings of Nextcloud/Settings/Talk?

Thanks a lot.

Yep that's all (don't forget to forward TCP and UDP).

After you did that you can test it here: https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/

• Thanks 1

Hi ich777,

I tried to run your xlinkkaievolution docker on my unRAID 6.8.2 server, adding the following to the extra parameters input field:

--env 'UMASK=000'     --env 'UID=99'     --env 'GID=100'    --cap-add NET_ADMIN    --restart=unless-stopped

The network type is 'Host' and the privileged toggle is set ON.

The docker tab reports the docker image as running successfully but the WebUI is not responding on Port 34522.

Maybe you could give some more information how to run this docker in unRAID.

Thanks in advance, disco

3 minutes ago, EdgarWallace said:

Thanks a lot @ich777

Yes I indeed forwarded TCP and UDP and made the test. Results are attached, I do believe that this is looking fine?

However, it takes ages, until someone is accepted to enter a TALK meeting. Did you made the same experience?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-15 um 10.47.49.jpg

Something doesn't seem right from the screenshot, your adress is not resolved right.

I moved to skype since nextcloud talk is not really optimized for videochats with 3 or more people.

1 hour ago, disco4000 said:

Hi ich777,

I tried to run your xlinkkaievolution docker on my unRAID 6.8.2 server, adding the following to the extra parameters input field:

--env 'UMASK=000'     --env 'UID=99'     --env 'GID=100'    --cap-add NET_ADMIN    --restart=unless-stopped

The network type is 'Host' and the privileged toggle is set ON.

The docker tab reports the docker image as running successfully but the WebUI is not responding on Port 34522.

Maybe you could give some more information how to run this docker in unRAID.

Thanks in advance, disco

Please don't use this container yet (btw it's not released yet on the CA App), there is a bug in the curren release of XLinkKaiEvoultion and it will segfault (simply not work), i allready got a build that is working.

The bug should be fixed in the next release for XLinkKaiEvolution, as soon as it is out i will release the container in the CA App ;)

Edited by ich777
5 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please don't use this container yet (btw it's not released yet on the CA App), there is a bug in the curren release of XLinkKaiEvoultion and it will segfault (simply not work), i allready got a build that is working.

The bug should be fixed in the next release for XLinkKaiEvolution, as soon as it is out i will release the container in the CA App ;)

Great, I will be looking forward to this release.