[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

A question about Zabbix-Server and Zabbix-Webinterface - but perhaps a question more about dockers in general:  I installed both.  Server logs looks like it is running and the DB is being used.  However I can't configure anything at http://ip/zabbix as the page does not load.  I assume that is the webinterface docker's job - and if I look at the logs I see:

2020/04/18 13:07:19 [emerg] 25051#25051: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address in use)

nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address in use)

Obviously port 80 is already in use elsewhere.  The webinterface docker does not give me any port options when setting it up, but configures itself to listen on 80 and 443. This doesn't conflict with any other docker, but Unraid itself is using those and (thankfully) must keep them from the container.

Here is where things get more unclear to me: Zabbix is using a subdirectory and not its own port or a subdomain.  Is this where I would setup nginx to route traffic to the proper place? Or is the container network type just setup differently - as bridge?  Or both: setup let's encrypt with nginx and zabbix-webinterface both on their own proxy-net?

1 hour ago, RadOD said:

Obviously port 80 is already in use elsewhere.  The webinterface docker does not give me any port options when setting it up, but configures itself to listen on 80 and 443. This doesn't conflict with any other docker, but Unraid itself is using those and (thankfully) must keep them from the container.

Have you set the container to use br0 and have you created a IP for that container (i would strongly recommend that!) then the port is not in use by another container or unraid because it has it's own IP.

1 hour ago, RadOD said:

Here is where things get more unclear to me: Zabbix is using a subdirectory and not its own port or a subdomain.  Is this where I would setup nginx to route traffic to the proper place? Or is the container network type just setup differently - as bridge?  Or both: setup let's encrypt with nginx and zabbix-webinterface both on their own proxy-net?

I would set it to br0 and give it a own IP and then route all through letsencrypt.

No this Zabbix instance doesn't use a subdirectory i think (i didn't have that setup on my server but i have tested it and it works perfectly) - eventually @Sic79 can help.

I'm using DirSyncPro docker on unraid to sync directories to a WebDav location. However, after quiting the app (File > Quit) or just restarting the Docker DirSyncPro does not start up. Following is recorded in the Docker log:

---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Checking for 'runtime' folder---
---'runtime' folder found---
---Checking if Runtime is installed---
---Runtime found---
---Checking for DirSyncPro---
---DirSyncPro found---
/sbin/mount.davfs: found PID file /var/run/mount.davfs/mnt-webdav.pid.
Either /mnt/webdav is used by another process,
or another mount process ended irregular
Password: ---Couldn't mount https://xxxx.stackstorage.com/remote.php/webdav---

When I delete the .pid file from /var/run/mount.davfs/ in the container and restart it, it starts fine. But I have to do this manually every time I restart the Docker. Is there a way to disconnect the WebDav (and delete the .pid file) when the docker shuts down?

Config for reference attached.

Capture87dh387hd34i.PNG

2 hours ago, VlarpNL said:

I'm using DirSyncPro docker on unraid to sync directories to a WebDav location. However, after quiting the app (File > Quit) or just restarting the Docker DirSyncPro does not start up. Following is recorded in the Docker log:

When I delete the .pid file from /var/run/mount.davfs/ in the container and restart it, it starts fine. But I have to do this manually every time I restart the Docker. Is there a way to disconnect the WebDav (and delete the .pid file) when the docker shuts down?

Config for reference attached.

Thank you for the report, fix has already been applied.

Please update the container (Search for updates on the bottom of the Docker page and then update the container).

Please report back if it doesn't solves the issue.

• Like 1

I cannot figure out for the life of me who to login to the Zabbix Web-Interface container.

• MariaDB - check
  • Zabbix-Server - check
  • Zabbix-WebInterface - check
    • Logs for all of these show everything is communicating but when I get to the login screen none of the default credentials are working to get me into the web interface for Zabbix.

Please any help would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, i.Flip721 said:

I cannot figure out for the life of me who to login to the Zabbix Web-Interface container.

• MariaDB - check
  • Zabbix-Server - check
  • Zabbix-WebInterface - check
    • Logs for all of these show everything is communicating but when I get to the login screen none of the default credentials are working to get me into the web interface for Zabbix.

Please any help would be appreciated.

I don't understand the question, what do you need exactly?

I have installed the following containers below successfully and each component is communicating with one another.

1886749001_ScreenShot2020-05-03at2_48_09PM.thumb.png.f60aa603361a38fc25b778714ba506aa.png

1480178882_ScreenShot2020-05-03at2_48_26PM.thumb.png.be522189b867bd2f188310b415fc2e05.png

The problem I'm having now is logging into the Zabbix-Webinterface

1652087154_ScreenShot2020-05-03at2_49_51PM.thumb.png.0944bf87857ac7de072c71f96060e111.png

I cannot find through the documentation what the initial login for this frontend is supposed to be. I have found some documentation on the Zabbix website but none of the default user/password combinations are working. Maybe I'm missing something obvious. How do I login to Zabbix so I can begin customizing the devices on my network I want to monitor. Is it through the Zabbix-Webinterface container? If it is through the Zabbix-Webinterface container what is the initial login (user/password)? If I don't need the Zabbix-Webinterface to manage my endpoints, then how do I login to begin using the container?

I'm sorry, new to Zabbix and just couldn't seem to find the answer through the documentation.

22 hours ago, i.Flip721 said:

I have installed the following containers below successfully and each component is communicating with one another.

1886749001_ScreenShot2020-05-03at2_48_09PM.thumb.png.f60aa603361a38fc25b778714ba506aa.png

1480178882_ScreenShot2020-05-03at2_48_26PM.thumb.png.be522189b867bd2f188310b415fc2e05.png

The problem I'm having now is logging into the Zabbix-Webinterface

1652087154_ScreenShot2020-05-03at2_49_51PM.thumb.png.0944bf87857ac7de072c71f96060e111.png

I cannot find through the documentation what the initial login for this frontend is supposed to be. I have found some documentation on the Zabbix website but none of the default user/password combinations are working. Maybe I'm missing something obvious. How do I login to Zabbix so I can begin customizing the devices on my network I want to monitor. Is it through the Zabbix-Webinterface container? If it is through the Zabbix-Webinterface container what is the initial login (user/password)? If I don't need the Zabbix-Webinterface to manage my endpoints, then how do I login to begin using the container?

I'm sorry, new to Zabbix and just couldn't seem to find the answer through the documentation.

I think:

Admin

zabbix

Should do the trick.

Does anyone have an issue with DirSyncPro when trying to copy files that have an apostrophe in it?  It seems like it can't read character and thus even if it exists on the destination it copies the file over changing the ' to a ą instead creating a second different copy.

Edited by IamSpartacus
1 hour ago, IamSpartacus said:

Does anyone have an issue with DirSyncPro when trying to copy files that have an apostrophe in it?  It seems like it can't read character and thus even if it exists on the destination it copies the file over changing the ' to a ą instead creating a second different copy.

Not in my case, can you create some files on your computer, zip it and send it over to me so that i can test it?
Wich characterset are you using? As long as it is unicode it should work.

7 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Not in my case, can you create some files on your computer, zip it and send it over to me so that i can test it?
Wich characterset are you using? As long as it is unicode it should work.

See here.  The files are identical on both source and destination.

1.png.0c364733d0089cd196d1ac6e905e75d4.png

2.PNG

6 minutes ago, IamSpartacus said:

See here.  The files are identical on both source and destination.

1.png.0c364733d0089cd196d1ac6e905e75d4.png

2.PNG

Sorry but the screenshot's that you attached from the folders show the same file or am i wrong?

It only displays it wrong in DirSyncPro itself or am i wrong?

So I just did a test Mirror A -> B incremental with the file I screen shot above.  The folder and file are identical on both servers, but it copies a new file over and I wind up with a duplicated directory and second file with the changed character on the destination.

1.png.fcc9973ce235c3ca4c8b7990caeebd72.png

2.PNG.e2d2c642ad162a0d4206dd74111219f0.PNG

Edited by IamSpartacus
11 minutes ago, IamSpartacus said:

So I just did a test Mirror A -> B incremental with the file I screen shot above.  The folder and file are identical on both servers, but it copies a new file over and I wind up with a duplicated directory and second file with the changed character on the destination.

1.png.fcc9973ce235c3ca4c8b7990caeebd72.png

2.PNG.e2d2c642ad162a0d4206dd74111219f0.PNG

Is this only the case for files with the ' bevore the . from the file extension, i see that it reads other files with an ' right but the only one with the â is the one with the ' bevore the .

So it looks like any file with an accent and files that look like they have an apostrophe but it's someone not the apostrophe that you'd get if you hit the key on a standard keyboard.  So it must be another accent of some kind.  These files are all automatically named with Sonarr/Radarr so i'm not sure how they were named with these characters like that.

image.png.acf0e2a8ddd93e0f32544e3929fb2723.png

I discovered these file are not using a standar apostrophe by noticing how they were ordered in WIndows Explorer:

image.png.468d8a82a38b165884ffab1a6af23d16.png

Edited by IamSpartacus
3 minutes ago, IamSpartacus said:

So it looks like any file with an accent and files that look like they have an apostrophe but it's someone not the apostrophe that you'd get if you hit the key on a standard keyboard.  So it must be another accent of some kind.  These files are all automatically named with Sonarr/Radarr so i'm not sure how they were named with these characters like that.

image.png.acf0e2a8ddd93e0f32544e3929fb2723.png

Oh, than it's not unicode, hmmm, have you got a small file that you can zip and send over so that i can look into it?