[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

ich777, been testing the fluttercoin docker on both standard linux machine and unraid.  So far everything seems to be running fine.  I guess the only thing that needs to be done is to have the /fluttercoin directory exposed in the docker as a share on unRaid?  And to answer your PM, since I can only post one time in 24 hours, yes this coin is mineable, it is pow and pos.  Currently trading on lcpexchange.  

25 minutes ago, kizeren said:

ich777, been testing the fluttercoin docker on both standard linux machine and unraid.  So far everything seems to be running fine.  I guess the only thing that needs to be done is to have the /fluttercoin directory exposed in the docker as a share on unRaid?  And to answer your PM, since I can only post one time in 24 hours, yes this coin is mineable, it is pow and pos.  Currently trading on lcpexchange.  

Yes that's possible and also in my test environment already setup, waited for your response to release the container. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got both the DoH-client and server running with the intra app on andoid, via Pihole. Thanks for the dockers!

I'd like to use DoT using the built in support in android, to avoid a VPN connection app like Intra. Would it be possible to make a DoT-server docker, or add support for DoT in the existing server docker? Or is there another solution?

I tired doing a direct TLS stream to Pihole using letsencrypt, and it actually worked sometimes but with crap performance and lots of hiccups. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Boojah said:

I'd like to use DoT using the built in support in android, to avoid a VPN connection app like Intra.

It's not a VPN app, it shows only up as a VPN, only your DNS queries are redirected with Intra.

Would it be possible to make a DoT-server docker, or add support for DoT in the existing server docker? Or is there another solution?

I think @testdasi has such a container.

I use it now for a long time like you described it above and got no problems even with much clients... Keep in mind that only the DNS traffic is redirected.

• Thanks 2

I got both the DoH-client and server running with the intra app on andoid, via Pihole. Thanks for the dockers!

I'd like to use DoT using the built in support in android, to avoid a VPN connection app like Intra. Would it be possible to make a DoT-server docker, or add support for DoT in the existing server docker? Or is there another solution?

I tired doing a direct TLS stream to Pihole using letsencrypt, and it actually worked sometimes but with crap performance and lots of hiccups. 

Thanks!

Check out my Pi-Hole DoT DoH docker. 😉

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ich777 said:

It's not a VPN app, it shows only up as a VPN, only your DNS queries are redirected with Intra.

Good clarification, thanks. Perhaps Intra is just as efficient as the built in private dns function? But it is easier to use the built in for friends and family and you avoid the notification and key-logo.

43 minutes ago, testdasi said:

Check out my Pi-Hole DoT DoH docker. 😉

Thanks, I did look at it, as I understood it is equivalent to Pi-Hole + ich777's DoH-client, in that it enables Pi-Hole to send encrypted dns requests to a dns provider?

Can it also handle incoming external DoT requests from an Android phone on LTE?

1 hour ago, Boojah said:

Can it also handle incoming external DoT requests from an Android phone on LTE?

I think you have to forward the port but that question should answer @testdasi and is also a thing for his thread. ;)

I personally stick with DoH because Firefox has also a builtin option for that and even if I'm on a public computer I can use my DoH. ;)

Intra is very efficient and doesn't needs more power or drains your battery like a real VPN app also you can get rid of the notification if you simply just hide it in the settings and I personally think that the Key logo is a good indicator that I know that I'm connected ;)

Btw: I won't make a second container for that since the CA App has already much double apps in it...

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Vesko said:

Hi,can someone post screen shot with Stun-Turn server for Nectcloud i cant get it work.

Id like to ask is it works for anyone at all so i know if i still have to continue to trying.

Thank tou very much.

Works for me here... ;)

What is not working what did you configure how?

I think 10K+ downloads should work for some people... :D

grafik.png.a637db664467cc9d513b1e4aaaca24e4.png

9 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Works for me here... ;)

What is not working what did you configure how?

I think 10K+ downloads should work for some people... :D

grafik.png.a637db664467cc9d513b1e4aaaca24e4.png

Please tell me how i have to fill up😃😃😃
i have setup my nextcloud by Spaceinvader video with let's encrypt no Swag docker.Do i need to fill up something in Advanced settings.

My Nextcloud and Swag docker's are on Proxynet network and should i put Stun-Turn server need also be on same network.

I forward ports on Pfsence.

I mean i dont know maybe how to configure it correctly because on 4G network outside me Lan not works on My android phones i cant ring and not getting messages.

Screenshot_20200920-211753.jpg

Screenshot_20200920-211744.jpg

Screenshot_20200920-211507.jpg

Edited by Vesko
19 minutes ago, Vesko said:

Please tell me how i have to fill up😃😃😃
i have setup my nextcloud by Spaceinvader video with let's encrypt no Swag docker.Do i need to fill up something in Advanced settings.

My Nextcloud and Swag docker's are on Proxynet network and should i put Stun-Turn server need also be on same network.

I forward ports on Pfsence.

I mean i dont know maybe how to configure it correctly because on 4G network outside me Lan not works on My android phones i cant ring and not getting messages.

First of all you have to enter your domain name (please note I never tried that if you use DynDNS, DuckDNS or any other DNS service,...)

Sorry for asking what is Proxynet network?

You simply have to just forward the ports in Pfsense TCP/UDP and then you should be good to go. ;)

Then you can test your server here on this page:

https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/

25 minutes ago, ich777 said:

First of all you have to enter your domain name (please note I never tried that if you use DynDNS, DuckDNS or any other DNS service,...)

Sorry for asking what is Proxynet network?

You simply have to just forward the ports in Pfsense TCP/UDP and then you should be good to go. ;)

Then you can test your server here on this page:

https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/

First id like to thank you very much for helping me.

Proxynet is custom network in Unraid which i add and Swag and Nextcloud are using it i add a screenshot.

I use Mydomain.duckdns.org .

Screenshot_20200920-215330.jpg

Screenshot_20200920-215450.jpg

IMG_20200920_215718.jpg

IMG_20200920_220449.jpg

Edited by Vesko
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, thering1975 said:

Hi

Just updated the latest PhotoPrism but now it can not keep a Docker IP, it gets one on start or restart, but if i refresh the Docker tab it vanishes just the port number stays, all other dockers are fine

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 11.11.53.png

Can you please provide a screenshot from your template page?

13 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Can you please provide a screenshot from your template page?

Hi

Just for info, i deleted the old docker and folder, reinstalled a new copy and it does the same.

For info ignore the 100 author id, chrome populates that on page open from saved info, its deleted before saving

screencapture-nas-transserver-co-uk-9816-Docker-UpdateContainer-2020-10-05-11_47_14.png

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 11.50.10.png

Edited by thering1975
4 minutes ago, thering1975 said:

Redeleted the image and folder, and installed a third time and it seems to be working again.

I also tested it and no problem here... Can it be something with your network configurations or your permissions, have you changed anything lately?

On what Unraid version are you?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I also tested it and no problem here... Can it be something with your network configurations or your permissions, have you changed anything lately?

On what Unraid version are you?

I am on current stable 6.8.3, only thing i have doen in last 2 days was setup a Nextcloud VM and removed the nextcloud docker / mariadb docker. 

After noticing the issue the first time, i did also do a appdata restore via plugin but the issues was still present.

However doing the delete and removal of the appdata folder and reinstalling, seems to be working fine now

Thank you for your prompt responses though

13 minutes ago, thering1975 said:

I am on current stable 6.8.3, only thing i have doen in last 2 days was setup a Nextcloud VM and removed the nextcloud docker / mariadb docker. 

After noticing the issue the first time, i did also do a appdata restore via plugin but the issues was still present.

However doing the delete and removal of the appdata folder and reinstalling, seems to be working fine now

Thank you for your prompt responses though

Hmm that's really strange.

But glad to hear that it works again... ;)

• Thanks 1

Dear mr ich777,

Today I noticed that your versions of Sonarr/ SabNZBd/ Lidarr and Radarr are now at the top of New Apps in the 'appstore'.

I see in the description that it is optimised for Unraid but can you explain how these versions are different then the Linuxserver or Binhex versions?

In any way, thanks for your efforts and all your templates that we can use!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Hennie said:

Dear mr ich777,

Today I noticed that your versions of Sonarr/ SabNZBd/ Lidarr and Radarr are now at the top of New Apps in the 'appstore'.

I see in the description that it is optimised for Unraid but can you explain how these versions are different then the Linuxserver or Binhex versions?

In any way, thanks for your efforts and all your templates that we can use!

My versions are different because I take another approach of updating the containers, the containers update on every start/restart and download the binaries directly from the official repos/github itself.

Optimized for Unraid in my Github and on Dockerhub means that the variables are tweaked to fit Unraid nicly.

Also some people got problems with moved downloads or if the Containers create a folder for a TV Show or Movie, sometimes you can't delete or edit a file, this problem should now be resolved, hopefully.

Thank you appreciate that! I do my best to answer questions and resolve problems as quick as possible.

If you got any further questions feel free to contact me again. :)

• Like 1