[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

3 minutes ago, mkono87 said:

Just look in the template. It's an option to disable the password in the template.

Yes, I know but why would you disable the password?

It works just fine, I personaly don't use it anymore but I tried to set it up and it works flawlessly with the login.

Yes, I know but why would you disable the password?

It works just fine, I personaly don't use it anymore but I tried to set it up and it works flawlessly with the login.

No offense but that reply makes me feel like I'm talking to a service department on the phone. In my op I said I tried using it but the gui won't accept it. I'm actually. Going to try our Lychee in a bit see how that works out. I see it has multi user support.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, mkono87 said:

No offense but that reply makes me feel like I'm talking to a service department on the phone. In my op I said I tried using it but the gui won't accept it. I'm actually.

Can you provide a little bit more information please?

A log would be nice or something like that, what kind of password did you put in any special characters? A screenshot of the template would be also nice, to give you proper support. ;)

Can you provide a little bit more information please?
A log would be nice or something like that, what kind of password did you put in any special characters? A screenshot of the template would be also nice, to give you proper support.
When I get home I can see what I can put together. I do t even think photo prism does multi user support?

1 minute ago, mkono87 said:

When I get home I can see what I can put together. I do t even think photo prism does multi user support?

No this is a feature that they have planed for the feature, one thing to consider is that if you have a large photo library that you use a Mysql database instead of the builtin...

But if you only want to try it you can of course use the built in one...

No this is a feature that they have planed for the feature, one thing to consider is that if you have a large photo library that you use a Mysql database instead of the builtin...
But if you only want to try it you can of course use the built in one...
Oh yes, iv learned that a long time ago back when I started using home assistant and nextcloud.

• Like 1

Hi, I have installed Photoprism on Unraid using the Photoprism Docker.
How can I add more folders of photos to the indexed, the photoprism instructions say to add subfolders but I dont know how to do that via the docker.

Do you have a detailed tutorial of how to change over to MariaDb, I already have it installed when I installed Nextcloud but dont know how to set it up with Photoprism.

Thanks

Gary

1 hour ago, POPS said:

Hi, I have installed Photoprism on Unraid using the Photoprism Docker.

Hope this helps (I think 2 posts below this post is the answer how to mount sub folders):

EDIT: But keep in mind that if you switch the database on a running container with already photos imported all current changes will be gone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 8:17 PM, ich777 said:

Sorry for the late answer...

Problem now solved and tested... ;)

Please update the container itself and it should work just fine.

Keep in mind that you have to do the sync manually for the first time, after that the cronjob will work (also there will be no display output - luckySync does it this way, you can only check the logs -> LUCKYBACKUPDIR/.luckBackup/logs/NAMEOFTHEJOB-DATE.log)

Hi ich777, the cron stop working after a few days, don´t have a clue to what happened. Is there anything i can do, manually works fine but the cron is not working.

5 minutes ago, unstatic said:

Hi ich777, the cron stop working after a few days, don´t have a clue to what happened. Is there anything i can do, manually works fine but the cron is not working.

Have you already tried to restart the container if it is working again after the container restart?

2 minutes ago, unstatic said:

yes, i had hoped that after the yesterday update it will start working ... but no luck.

I have to look this up and try this myself. I will report back, can you try to delete the cronjob and add it again?

I've updated the container yesterday with a newer rsync version.

6 minutes ago, Turnspit said:

I'm a tad lost regarding the OpenVPN Client Docker - where would I have to put the *.ovpn file to?

Thanks! 🙂

You should have a 'openvpn-client' folder in your appdata directory where you have to put the 'vpn.ovpn' (if it's named differently please rename it to 'vpn.ovpn').

grafik.png.e59c1b21daa9f419b5e74e8a28f040b4.png

I use icloudpd to automatically download all my icloud photos and videos on a daily basis. icloupd stores all my files in my share /mnt/user/icloud.

I've set up PhotoPrism only to access this share with readonly-mode which means, that PhotoPrism will not move, copy, adjust or delete any of the files stored in that share. I want to have PhotoPrism only to have the files in that share "visible" and not to use any filebrowser or something else.

Is there a way to automate the indexing? Currently PhotoPrism works quite well and is able to show all the photos I have in that share, but it does not update on a regular basis automatically. In the end I have to trigger the indexing manually to also include all new files downloaded by icloudpd during the week/days.

Do you guys have any idea, e.g. cronjob / user script to trigger the indexation?

26 minutes ago, moussetik said:

Hello,

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French ...
I just wanted to know if it is normal that my openvpn-client docker alone takes 3GB of RAM (knowing that there is no traffic going through it at the moment).

While another Docker, including rutorrent + vpn takes almost nothing?

Does it use so much RAM for you too?

Regards,

The screenshot that you've sent over says that the container uses about 3,6MB of RAM not 3,6GB.

Btw, your english seems pretty good to me... ;)

On 11/30/2020 at 10:57 AM, ich777 said:

I don't know hat you mean with that...

Is it working now?

I have the same issue.  I can't login with admin password.  This is what prints out in the log.

time="2020-12-25T20:20:55-06:00" level=info msg="webdav: /originals/ enabled, waiting for requests"
time="2020-12-25T20:20:55-06:00" level=info msg="webdav: /import/ enabled, waiting for requests"
time="2020-12-25T20:20:55-06:00" level=info msg="starting web server at 0.0.0.0:2342"
time="2020-12-25T20:21:04-06:00" level=info msg="session: open /photoprism/storage/cache/sessions.json: no such file or directory"

edit:
I figured it out... it doesn't change the admin password even after you change it in GUI.  It stays on the first one you set.  So if you try a new one... it won't let you in.

Edited by GreenEyedMonster
  • Like 1

ich777/radarr   Unraid -
Recently started running into an issue with Radarr not being able to import movies, stating permissions denied to /Media folder for import.  I've tried applying Chmod 777 to this folder with no luck

radarr.JPG

Edited by brasiledo
adding screen shot of docker settings
46 minutes ago, brasiledo said:

ich777/radarr   Unraid -
Recently started running into an issue with Radarr not being able to import movies, stating permissions denied to /Media folder for import.  I've tried applying Chmod 777 to this folder with no luck

Have you changed any other settings in the template itself?

This containers are designed by default to import the files from /mnt/Downloads to /mnt/Movies

EDIT: What are you folder mappings in your download client?

56 minutes ago, brasiledo said:

FolderMappings.thumb.JPG.5ddb85d26a7101859ebf95643be45247.JPG

Had to be a little clearer on that part, please compare the folder mappings for the container paths from Radarr and your download client, they should be the same...

The container path from Radarr has to be the same as for your download client eg /mnt/downloads