[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

On 12/26/2020 at 3:27 AM, GreenEyedMonster said:

So if you try a new one... it won't let you in.

So if you set it in the template and change it in the WebGUI the password from the WebGUI is ignored and it changes back to the password from the template page?

If so, try to change in the template itself...

I actually just got it working again,   I just changed the container path to /Movies and re added it to root folders in Radarr.  For some reason it wasn't working with /Media which is what I use for Sonarr.  I'm not completely sure if that was the root cause but at least its fixed..

Thanks for the help and step in the right direction! 

Edited by brasiledo
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, doesntaffect said:

@ich777 Can you have a look here? https://github.com/photoprism/photoprism/issues/763 

I am struggling with the performance of Photoprism, not sure if this is related to your container or the app itself.

This is the official container, I'veonly made a template for it.

I will take a look at this later that day.

EDIT: Looking at the github issue and your provided answers this seems like a Photoprism issue. Did I understand that correctly that your server is connected over WLAN?

On 12/13/2020 at 12:15 PM, ich777 said:

I have to look this up and try this myself. I will report back, can you try to delete the cronjob and add it again?

I've updated the container yesterday with a newer rsync version.

nope, still not working... any idea? is there an alternative way to trigger the cron job? from unraid maybe?

Hey ich777,

first of all - thanks for your work :)

Regarding jdownloader2 docker:

I'm not sure If I missed something, but when I try to download something from rapidgator.net in free mode, I'm stuck in a 35 seconds loop-mode...

how does the docker handles captures?

premium accounts work.

Edited by mikewi
Typo
7 hours ago, unstatic said:

nope, still not working... any idea?

I've tested it and it works flawlessly. Can you try to delete the container and recreate it, also the directory in the appdata folder for this container.

6 hours ago, mikewi said:

I'm stuck in a 35 seconds loop-mode...

That's completely depending on the hoster, doesn't change Rapidgator something so the captchas in jDownloader itself are no longer working anymore?

Never tried this since I designed it for the use with premium accounts.

2 minutes ago, je82 said:

Jdownloader2 container is completely broken since last update, container just loop updates forever and won't start anymore.

Ideas to make it work again?

Also updated mine now and it works just fine.

You can try to delete everything in the jdownloader folder in the appdata directory this will force a new download of java and also jDownloader itself (of course please stop the container before deleting everything from the jdownloader folder).

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

Also updated mine now and it works just fine.

You can try to delete everything in the jdownloader folder in the appdata directory this will force a new download of java and also jDownloader itself (of course please stop the container before deleting everything from the jdownloader folder).

is there anyway to save the "log of files" ive already downloaded? If i delete everything i asume all my settings are gone and all my filehoster accounts ive added? I want to save those settings before deleting anything. Is it possible to just remove the corrupt update? Where is it stored? I looked inside the docker /jDownloader2/updates but there's nothing there.

3 minutes ago, je82 said:

is there anyway to save the "log of files" ive already downloaded? If i delete everything i asume all my settings are gone and all my filehoster accounts ive added? I want to save those settings before deleting anything. Is it possible to just remove the corrupt update? Where is it stored? I looked inside the docker /jDownloader2/updates but there's nothing there.

I hope I got this right but it should be the 'cfg' directory that should store all your accounts and downloads.

12 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I hope I got this right but it should be the 'cfg' directory that should store all your accounts and downloads.

thanks for the quick replies by the way! ok i am copying everything just in case. Hopefully i can just drop the CFG folder back in and start up and it should have my settings? Time will tell, the copy will take awhile the folder was very big with a lot of small files. Ill post back if it was a success or not

EDIT: Success, worked perfectly, shutdown jdownloader docker, delete everything except cfg folder, boot it back up, and everything is back to normal, cheers ich777 for the amazingly fast support

Edited by je82
  • Like 1

Hello,

at first thank you for this great docker! Do you guys know why my gui of luckybackup is not showing up? Serveral devices and browser only reply with: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

Logfile looks like this:

---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 0000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Version Check---

---luckyBackup not found, downloading and installing v0.5.0...---
---Something went wrong, can't download luckyBackup v0.5.0, putting container into sleep mode!---

The "Edit" looks like this:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='luckyBackup' --net='bridge' -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'DATA_PERM'='770' -e 'UMASK'='0000' -e 'UID'='99' -e 'GID'='100' -e 'CUSTOM_RES_W'='1024' -e 'CUSTOM_RES_H'='768' -p '8080:8080/tcp' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/luckybackup/':'/luckybackup':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/':'/mnt/user':'rw' --restart=unless-stopped 'ich777/luckybackup'
c9a5fb3fcfbd318af2a589383d3a570cf2ab60fd44542657c616bcf1adad1090

The command finished successfully!

Has anyone a clue what the problem could be? Thanks in advance and a happy new year from Germany!

Dennis

On 12/27/2020 at 5:47 AM, ich777 said:

So if you set it in the template and change it in the WebGUI the password from the WebGUI is ignored and it changes back to the password from the template page?

If so, try to change in the template itself...

No.  It keeps the old one you set in the template even if you change it in the template.  It seems to just set it and you are stuck with it.   You would have to delete the docker and all the docker files.  Then start it back up from scratch.  I have never seen this happen before but that is what worked for me!

P.S. Thanks for all you do!

8 hours ago, GreenEyedMonster said:

It seems to just set it and you are stuck with it.

This is not how it's intended to be: Click (please search for the value 'PHOTOPRISM_ADMIN_PASSWORD').

It should only be the initial password and if you change it in the WebGUI it's using, or at least should use the password that you entered in the WebGUI.

Eventually this issue on Github will help you out: Click

On 12/29/2020 at 6:57 AM, ich777 said:

This is the official container, I'veonly made a template for it.

I will take a look at this later that day.

EDIT: Looking at the github issue and your provided answers this seems like a Photoprism issue. Did I understand that correctly that your server is connected over WLAN?

Still troubleshooting this.

Server is connected to 1Gbit LAN. All Devices connect through wifi to the different container apps. Downloading videos from photoprism is running with avg. 3MB/sec, downloading the same file with Cloud Commander (also a container) is running at 25 - 50MB/sec, depending on WIFI load and my location in the house. The tests I am doing are all done from the same place, at the same time. Really weird issue. I am connecting directly the the LAN IP, no proxies, just: Client -> WIFI AP (Fritz Repeater 3000) -> Fritzbox -> UnRaid host -> Container. 

6 minutes ago, doesntaffect said:

Server is connected to 1Gbit LAN. All Devices connect through wifi to the different container apps. Downloading videos from photoprism is running with avg. 3MB/sec, downloading the same file with Cloud Commander (also a container) is running at 25 - 50MB/sec

Can you try to at least connect one client via a LAN cable and thest the download again?

I got a similar issue when syncronizing with Nextcloud over WLAN and webdav that the downloads are sometimes slow.

The last message mentions that you send them a huge video file and they will test it again. Click

I don't think it's related to Unraid since this is the first time I see such an error.

Which database are you using is it the builtin one, MariaDB or some other kind of external databse?

I think I found the issue, and I did following.

Most of my container where running with "br0" instead of bridge for the network config. The moment I flipped the settings I could max out my wifi with up to 50 Mbyte/sec. The moment I switched back to "br0" I could not achieve more than 6MByte/sec. Will post this in the docker section too.

bottom line photoprism is running fine now. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alex.b said:

I rooted traffic to OpenVPN-Client, but on this docker, what type of network I have to use ? Bridge, Host ?

You can use whatever networktype you want in the OpenVPN-Client, I personally use bridge and then in the other container set the network type to None and in the extra parameters be sure to set '--net=container:OpenVPN-Client' (or whatever name the container has) in the other containers.

It may be that you have to set a also a DNS server in your OpenVPN-Client container in the extra parameters so that it can resolve the hostname of the server that it has to connect to, you can do this also with an entry in the extra parameters for example: '--dns=8.8.8.8'.

Also don't forget to assign the ports in the template to the OpenVPN-Client container from the other containers that your route through.

Very newbie question,

I was able to install Air-Video-HD application but how do I access or use it?  It would be a similar question/answer for more apps when I install them.  It is showing up under Docker tab, I just don't know how to use it further or any future app that I will install.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, bmw325ia said:

Very newbie question,

I was able to install Air-Video-HD application but how do I access or use it?  It would be a similar question/answer for more apps when I install them.  It is showing up under Docker tab, I just don't know how to use it further or any future app that I will install.

Thanks in advance.

Yep that's actually the wrong thread but you can click on the container and select WebGUI then you should be able to access it.

Also I would recommend to use Plex, Emby or Jellyfin (first two are poid and the last are free versions) for media management and watching.

On 8/23/2020 at 9:12 AM, ich777 said:

Got it now, a new dependency was added: libqt5x11extras5

This is no problem since it updates always to the latest version. ;)

The container is now rebuilding and should be available in the next 5 minutes.

Please update the container and it should work again (in my case it works flawlessly again). ;)

If it doesn't work please report back.

EDIT: Attached the log output from the startup after a fresh installation rpd.log

Hey, I think I'm still having the same issue.

Rapid Photo Downloader crashed with exit code 134. Respawning..
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

I attached the full log.

log.txt

2 hours ago, Lurchi said:

Hey, I think I'm still having the same issue.

Rapid Photo Downloader crashed with exit code 134. Respawning..
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

log.txt 17.51 kB · 0 downloads

They introduced a new dependencie, added it now and it should start just fine, please force a update of the container on your Docker page in Unraid. :)

• Thanks 1