[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

4 minutes ago, SudoPacman said:

Sorry, the MEGAsync one.

Strange, I updated the container a few days ago to be on the newest version and someone reported a similar issue but somewhat different:

But it seems to be fixed itself like the user reported a few posts above.

Maybe they introduced a few more bugs than they solved with the new version (you can read the changelog here).

Maybe it is worth creating a ticket at Mega itself and report the exact issue with a screenshot, the container uses the latest version: megasync_5.2.0-2.1_amd64.deb

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Strange, I updated the container a few days ago to be on the newest version and someone reported a similar issue but somewhat different:

But it seems to be fixed itself like the user reported a few posts above.

Maybe they introduced a few more bugs than they solved with the new version (you can read the changelog here).

Maybe it is worth creating a ticket at Mega itself and report the exact issue with a screenshot, the container uses the latest version: megasync_5.2.0-2.1_amd64.deb

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look at that changelog and perhaps raise an issue there if cannot find it already being reported.

Edited by SudoPacman
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, SudoPacman said:

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look at that changelog and perhaps raise an issue there if cannot find it already being reported.

Please keep me in the loop and let me know about your findings, I update the Mega container only from time to time to usually avoid such issues.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please keep me in the loop and let me know about your findings, I update the Mega container only from time to time to usually avoid such issues.

Heard back from support.

I suspect it might be due to differing versions of MEGA between the originator and the importer. I guess I'll see how it goes over the next few days... if it persists I'll try grabbing the debug logs.

Response here:

Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of our Desktop app on all your computers .

Please log out your account (go to your Desktop app interface - Settings - Account - Log out) and then reinstall the Desktop app from this link: https://mega.io/desktop (please DO NOT un-install anything, simply install again).

[PS: Ensure you have your Recovery Key backed up in case you forget your password and need to reset it - https://mega.nz/keybackup]

If the issue persists:

- Exit the Desktop app and restart it.

- If you notice that files aren't being synced, please open the "Sync" tab of the "Settings" dialog in your Desktop app and verify that the checkbox next to your synchronization is checked. Otherwise, please check it and apply the changes.

- Check if you are syncing a drive with an unsupported or nor adequate filesystem type (VBoxSharedFolderFS, FAT/FAT32/exFAT or network drives). VBoxSharedFolderFS is not supported, FAT/FAT32/exFAT are not recommended and we are working on some issues detected with network drives, so you could still notice some inconveniences with them in the current version of your Desktop app.

- Go to the "Network" tab, click on the "Change Settings..." button on the right side of the rate limit and ensure the checkbox "Use HTTPS for transfers that don't start" is ticked.

- Also, if the transfer is very slow or it freezes, please enable desktop notifications: go to Settings - Notifications - enable "System notifications" to see if the Desktop app shows any informative message.

- If you are experiencing problems during uploads or downloads, please also check your rate limit in the "Network" tab to confirm if you have set any.

- If you are experiencing inconsistencies between the synced folders:

from the Desktop app, go to Settings - Sync - Force a full scan.

visit MEGA website (https://mega.nz), go to Menu - click "Reload your account" while holding the keyboard key Ctrl .

IF YOUR ISSUE PERSISTS:

1. Please start Terminal window, execute the following commands and send us the output - this will help us to identify your Linux distribution version.

The first command: cat /etc/os-release

The second command: uname -a

Third command: cat /etc/issue

2. Close the Desktop app (Exit).

If for some reason you are unable to exit the Desktop app using its interface, please execute the following command in the terminal: killall megasync

Please, ensure there is no the Desktop app process running afterwards (the output of the following command shall be empty: pgrep megasync

3. In order to help us with the investigation, could you please start your Desktop app from Terminal window as:

megasync --debug > ~/megasync.log

(this will send all debug messages to "megasync.log" file located in your HOME folder).

You can find a tutorial at this link:

https://mega.nz/file/fzJwWLyI#Agb3KmWjrJb0FoDjZIxfBFd87p-mA9zmFtGpYUjsl38

4. Then try to run the Desktop app and see if you are able to reproduce the issue. As soon as you see that the issue appears, please wait at least 10 minutes and only then close the Desktop app.

5. Create and send us the following documents:

- Video of the issue you are exactly experiencing, step by step.

- Screenshot of: M on your task bar - Settings - Sync tab

- Screenshot of: M on your task bar - Settings - Folders tab

- Screenshot of: M on your task bar - Settings - Network tab

- Screenshot of: Right-click on your local synced folder - Properties

6. Please attach the screenshots and your "megasync.log" (found in your HOME folder) to this email.

Please also mention if you are syncing a local, external or network drive and what is its filesystem type.

If the file is large (over 2MB) please archive that log file or alternatively upload that to MEGA through a web browser and send us back the Link with key (including decryption key).

Debug logs will greatly help us to identify and fix the problem.

We’re looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2024 at 2:52 PM, ich777 said:

Not really...

Maybe this was just a fluke, I really can't tell why that's happening on your system. If it happens again, please feel free to reach out again.

I figured out that if I create a new folder I instantly get that message. It's not as critical now that I know I can reenable after a while (usually 1-3 hours).

9 minutes ago, iatemenchi said:

I figured out that if I create a new folder I instantly get that message. It's not as critical now that I know I can reenable after a while (usually 1-3 hours).

Please read this post, this is actually a reply from the Mega support team about the new release:

If you got further issues please try to contact the Mega support team, just for information purposes the container uses the latest version: megasync_5.2.0-2.1_amd64.deb

On 4/5/2024 at 1:30 AM, ich777 said:

Please post your docker run command.

docker run
  -d
  --name='jDownloader2'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="Europe/Berlin"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="nas-mhmx"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="jDownloader2"
  -e 'UMASK'='000'
  -e 'UID'='99'
  -e 'GID'='100'
  -e 'CUSTOM_RES_W'='1600'
  -e 'CUSTOM_RES_H'='900'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:7808]/vnc.html?autoconnect=true'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ich777/docker-templates/master/ich777/images/jdownloader.png'
  -p '7808:8080/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/jdownloader2/':'/jDownloader2':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/downloads/jdown':'/mnt/jDownloader':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/downloads/jdown':'/output':'rw,shared'
  --restart=unless-stopped 'ich777/jdownloader2' 

Sorry for the late reply, but I had no access to my server for a while -.-
I don't think this will help you, because I did change the values after I noticed...