Jump to content
ich777

[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

316 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spamalam said:

Hi, I get extraction errors with rar files with jdownloader, is rar5 bundled with this container?

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=77435

I will investigate that, in the meantime you can download the files manually and place it into your lib folder (get it from here: *Click* )

 

EDIT: Should be now fixed ;)

 

grafik.png.915409baf903caeafd977df9f078af27.png

Edited by ich777

Share this post


Link to post

can you please remove the default added path of /user/jDownloader that keeps getting added everytime the docker updates?

 

everytime i update the jdownloader2 docker i get a share called "jDownloader", this time around the share is also presistant and cannot be deleted.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, je82 said:

can you please remove the default added path of /user/jDownloader that keeps getting added everytime the docker updates?

 

everytime i update the jdownloader2 docker i get a share called "jDownloader", this time around the share is also presistant and cannot be deleted.

 

 

This shouldn't happen since i've removed the template URL in the template itself eventually @Squid can help.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This shouldn't happen since i've removed the template URL in the template itself eventually @Squid can help.

 

 

hmm , ill take a look next time it updates and see if it appears in the template again, i managed to remove the jdownloader share after a unraid array restart.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, ich777 said:

This shouldn't happen since i've removed the template URL in the template itself eventually @Squid can help.

 

You need to put it back in.  Set it like this

 

<TemplateURL>false</TemplateURL>

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

i have setup your doh-client. Maybe its already too late over here but i have a question on setting things up with pihole.

 

Right now, i have set the doh-client docker to br0 with ip xxx.xxx.xx.30, pi-hole docker container runs on br0 with ip xxx.xxx.xx.20.

I have set the DNS1 and DNS 2 in pihole to the ip-address of the doh-client (…30). 

 

Is this correct? And what IP do i need on my Router? The IP of the doh-client or the IP of pi-hole?

 

 

Thanks a lot in advance for clearing things up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hi2hello said:

Hi,

 

i have setup your doh-client. Maybe its already too late over here but i have a question on setting things up with pihole.

It's morning again. :D

 

2 hours ago, hi2hello said:

Right now, i have set the doh-client docker to br0 with ip xxx.xxx.xx.30, pi-hole docker container runs on br0 with ip xxx.xxx.xx.20.

I have set the DNS1 and DNS 2 in pihole to the ip-address of the doh-client (…30). 

 

Is this correct?

Yep, completely correct.

 

2 hours ago, hi2hello said:

And what IP do i need on my Router? The IP of the doh-client or the IP of pi-hole?

In your router you have to set the IP xxx.xxx.xx.20 (from your PiHole) as your DNS Server since PiHole resolves every request now over the DoH-Client.

Edited by ich777

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

So i have set up everything as it should be (call it early-morning-intuition ;) ).

 

Also thank you for providing the docker. Really awesome!

 

By the way: Do you know a way I could do something like a "trace route", including the ips of my internal network? I would really love to see whats going on when submitting a web request. (That is probably nothing about your container, just generally asking.)

 

Hi5,

hi2hello

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, 

i have installed your Pushover Ping Plugin. I can´t get the Plugin working. Here is the log:

---------------------------------------------
-----------------RETRYING--------------------
---------------------------------------------
---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Setting umask to ---
0022
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Trying to ping: 192.168.10.10 every 60 seconds with a timout of 10 seconds, retrying if the ping fails after 60 seconds---
---Checking if UID: 99 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Checking if GID: 100 matches user---
usermod: no changes
---Setting umask to ---
0022
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Starting...---
---Trying to ping: 192.168.10.10 every 60 seconds with a timout of 10 seconds, retrying if the ping fails after 60 seconds---
Can't send message, retrying after 60 seconds!

Why is there no possibilty to send the message. User and App Token is correct. Any ports to forward?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Fabevette said:

Why is there no possibilty to send the message. User and App Token is correct. Any ports to forward?

I will look into this eventually something with the container is wrong, please give me a few days, weekend is family time.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Fabevette said:

Hello, 

i have installed your Pushover Ping Plugin. I can´t get the Plugin working. Here is the log:

Why is there no possibilty to send the message. User and App Token is correct. Any ports to forward?

Can you please send my a screenshot from your template without your user and app key?

Have you set the priorty to 2 (I've tested it and 2 doesn't work in my case).

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, hi2hello said:

By the way: Do you know a way I could do something like a "trace route"

At the linux CLI try: traceroute google.com

At the windows CLI try: tracert google.com

 

But keep in mind that this traceroutes does not tell the whole story...

 

 

I hope this helps and is what you need.

Edited by ich777

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fabevette said:

On all Prioritys i get the Message: Can´t sent Message 

If i set it to 1 it sends the message please check if you accidentially put in the user key at the app key and vice versa, happened to me at my testing...

Screenshot_20200328-232211_Pushover.thumb.png.d81c5fbcd1c2aa825e3a9434a8645f4b.png

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you. A Space Bar sneaked it self before the User Key. Thank you. Will be way better now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I’m trying to use your DOH-server on my iOS devices with DNSCloak, but sadly it doesn’t work. I’ve used this site https://dnscrypt.info/stamps/ to generate a stamp (https://blog.privacytools.io/adding-custom-dns-over-https-resolvers-to-dnscloak/). I’ve  already tried different combinations, but it won’t connect.

 

Could you explain how to use it with DNSCloak :)

 

By the way, is there a way to test whether the DOH-server is working correctly, with a curl command or something like that?

 

EDIT: It’s working now. Just found out that letsencrypt didn’t start, because the template caused an error. After changing it based on my other configs letsencrypt did start again and DOH-server did work instantly using DNSCloak. As far as testing goes you can use curl --doh-url SERVER www.example.com.

Edited by lixe

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, lixe said:

I’m trying to use your DOH-server on my iOS devices with DNSCloak, but sadly it doesn’t work. I’ve used this site https://dnscrypt.info/stamps/ to generate a stamp (https://blog.privacytools.io/adding-custom-dns-over-https-resolvers-to-dnscloak/). I’ve  already tried different combinations, but it won’t connect.

 

Could you explain how to use it with DNSCloak :)

 

By the way, is there a way to test whether the DOH-server is working correctly, with a curl command or something like that?

 

EDIT: It’s working now. Just found out that letsencrypt didn’t start, because the template caused an error. After changing it based on my other configs letsencrypt did start again and DOH-server did work instantly using DNSCloak. As far as testing goes you can use curl --doh-url SERVER www.example.com.

Sorry for the late response, glad to hear that it works now.

 

Hope the description for this container is not to complicated...

Share this post


Link to post

@ich777, Great work on the Deezloader-Remix Docker, works very well :). One thing I wonder though, would it be possible to route the traffic through a VPN, such as PrivoxyVPN? If it is, would it be possible to integrate that as an Docker option where you could enter the IP-adress for the proxy.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sic79 said:

@ich777, Great work on the Deezloader-Remix Docker, works very well :). One thing I wonder though, would it be possible to route the traffic through a VPN, such as PrivoxyVPN? If it is, would it be possible to integrate that as an Docker option where you could enter the IP-adress for the proxy.

I will look into that, but this will take some time since i don't know privoxyvpn

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I will look into that, but this will take some time since i don't know privoxyvpn

Nice, good luck looking into that :). It will for sure add a neat little feature for secure usage of the docker ;), and safety is always good when browsing the net. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2020 at 10:26 PM, Sic79 said:

Nice, good luck looking into that :). It will for sure add a neat little feature for secure usage of the docker ;), and safety is always good when browsing the net. 

I've looked into PrivoxyVPN and actually you can do that, but i've also seen that a container from @alturismo is available in the CA App.

The easiest way would be to do that is:

  1. Set up OVPN_Privoxy from @alturismo and configure everything so that it fits your needs. (Please note that you must create a port in this container for Deezloader-Remix, in this case TCP 8080 because you will route the traffic through this container)
  2. Open up the configuration page for my container in Unraid
  3. Click on 'Basic View' in the top right corner (so that you enable 'Advanced View')
  4. Under 'Extra Parameters' past this: '--net=container:OVPN_Privoxy' (without quotes, also please note that you must edit 'OVPN_Privoxy' to the corresponding container name that you've set up from @alturismo in the first step. Also i would advice you to delete the port since you're routing the traffic to the other container.)

 

With this solution you route the whole traffic through the container that you've set up from @alturismo.

Also there is a container from @binhex available but i think this container acts only as a proxy server and since Deezloader-Remix doesn't supports proxy's it's not suitable.

This will also work if your VPN provider supports connections with OpenVPN. Simply set up a OpenVPN Client container from the CA app and configure it that it fits you needs and then basically follow the steps from above.

 

Please report back if that worked for you. ;)

Edited by ich777

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Deezloader-Remix doesn't supports proxy's it's not suitable.

does it support socks proxy?, as this is also included in privoxyvpn.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, binhex said:

does it support socks proxy?, as this is also included in privoxyvpn.

I don't think so since you can't configure it anywhere.

I think the only way to go is with the OpenVPN route.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.