UnRAID Configuration Drive Configuration Keeps Resetting - Cache Can't Be Mounted With Important Data

Dr. Ew

UnRAID keeps randomly losing the configuration of both Array and Cache Disks. It's usually just frustrating, but this time, on my cache array it is telling me all existing data will be overwritten upon starting the array. 12 disk raid10, all drives fine, online. However, of the 12 disks, unRAID only shows it remembers one of them. 

This happens after every few restarts. Typically I just re-assign the drive it doesn't have allocated, and I start the array. I've seen this once before, whee it tells me it will format all drives, I can't remember how I solved it. I have a small amount of data on the cache array, that I can't lose.

Wha's my process for getting the array online without reformatting?

I can post diagnostics shortly. 

Is there anything I can do here. I tried a different port. No difference. 

When I bring the array up, system says no mountable file system in data array, and on the first cache drive, both prompting me to format. I think I need to create new config, and then reassign the drives, but I'm not sure.