[4Sale] [USA-OH] Norco RPC-4116 & Fractal R5 Hard Drive Cages/Trays

I'm selling two items today from two prospective builds here in Cincinnati, OH. I decided there is a better solution to what I want to do.

Item

#1: Norco RPC-4116 - SOLD $180 local cash or $250 shipped PayPal (Cont. US)

=> Very lightly used (less than 10 hours total),  one of the 80mm fans on the fan wall was detached and had its clip holder broken during shipping, I tested all the SATA ports on the backplane and all performed well, it has a 12 Gb v2.0 backplane, it will come with all the screws and accessories that were in the package originally

Item #2: Fractal R5 Hard Drive Cages (Both Top and Bottom) and HDD Trays - SOLD $35 local cash or $35+Shipping PayPal (Cont. US)

=> Bought these off eBay to do an ultimate R5 build but decided I wanted to go to a rackmount case instead, they do not come with anti-vibration grommets or screws (although if you already have an R5 case, just contact the US tech team and they'll ship them to you for the cost of shipping), there is a light scratch on the metal side of the top cage

IMG_5099.JPG

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5163.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

IMG_5171.JPG

Edited by ramblinreck47