Plex Remote Access not working

(still new to unraid) I checked plex main website on troubleshooting remote access it does not seem to be any of the issues that were listed I made sure that port forward is working on router its the standard comcast router shows up that its working. When I click on remote access and click try it shows the green check mark for a few minutes but then it turns back to the red X. 

1.PNG

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, InForced said:

Tried changing it around nothing worked i went from 32400 to 34444 and 40444. I think i set it up right on router side.

router.PNG

What is IP 10.0.0.4? Your unRAID-Server? Protocol you need is TCP - you dont need UDP.

At my Router, i must forward the port from my WAN-Interface to the unraid-IP - so i need to specify "two" IPs.

But i dont know how your router handle this.

Did you enter the port also in the Plex interface? This does not work without this (red marked) entry.

(The word "Fernzugriff" means remote access)

Plex external.jpg

Edited by Zonediver
18 hours ago, Zonediver said:

What is IP 10.0.0.4? Your unRAID-Server? Protocol you need is TCP - you dont need UDP.

At my Router, i must forward the port from my WAN-Interface to the unraid-IP - so i need to specify "two" IPs.

But i dont know how your router handle this.

Did you enter the port also in the Plex interface? This does not work without this (red marked) entry.

(The word "Fernzugriff" means remote access)

Plex external.jpg

I tried changing the port # around nothing worked I looked in the router but did not find anything renegading wan interface

• 2 years later...