PLEX Media Server - Will it run? Raid 6 with Adaptec RAID 81605Z on UnRAID

Hello everyone.

I am completely new in to this stuff, so please be patience with me.

My goal is to have a powerfull Plex Media Server!

Some specs about the server:

• Maximum content resolution would be 1080p, there is no demand for higher (also not in the future)
  • Maximum of 50 users would have acces to the server.
  • Estimated maximum simultaneously streams ca. 15 users (ca. 5-10 of these would be transcoding)
  • 1Gbit/s Up- & Download via Fiber Internet
  • 2 HDD`s would be redudant.

I expect to run the following Aplications in Docker.

• Plex Media Server
  • Sonarr
  • Radarr
  • OMBI
  • Tautulli
  • SABnzbd

These are my components:

The hardware is already mounted in the case and ready to run. But I never used a RAID before and I am also completely new in to such kind of OS.

I am not planning to change anything on the hardeware for the next 4-5 years. It will take me a while to reach the storage capacity of 60-80TB.

Questions:

1. Am I able to run the raid controller under UnRaid? Because I didn`t saw any support of the OS on the official homepage
  2. Should I really use the Raid 6 option with the hardware raid controller?
    Because the hardware raind controller are somehow the oposit off, the OS function. Do I understand that correctly?
    I heard from friends that having such a "powerfull" hardware Raid controller is much better than a software raid solution. So what is true?
  3. Depending on the above answers: Which OS should I use for my purpose? FreeNAS, NASfree, UnRaid, Openmediavault? I am totally confused.