br0 not starting???

Hello

So today i went to install a new dual port network card in my box. I got the card installed and now nothing is working correct. the card i believe was bad not sure? but i got the on-board network re-enabled and now the bridge to for docker "br0 is not loading when unraid starts up. but i can disable docker then re-enable it the all my dockers will see the br0?? Please can some one help???   

server-syslog-20191002-0006.zip

Edited by Gary489
More info

Try renaming network.cfg which is in the flash drives config folder to network.cfg.bkp so you have a backup of your original network.cfg or make a copy and save it some where safe. If you don't care about saving it then just delete it. Then reboot which will install Unraid network defaults. In settings>network settings make sure enable bridging is set to yes and below it a network port is assigned like for example eth0. Array must be stopped to make changes to network settings.

33 minutes ago, Gary489 said:

so rebuilding the docker network stack works to restore the network bridge br0 but!! the fix does not survive a restart?? any thoughts

You could try rebuilding your docker file, If you delete the image and then restart docker it will create a new empty image. Settings>Docker Advanced View then you can go to the Previous Applications section of APPS and reinstall the containers.

You could also add the deletion of the file and docker restart to /etc/rc.local

rm /var/lib/docker/network/files/local-kv.db

/etc/rc.d/rc.docker restart

or

You could also add the User Scripts plugin then add it as a script in Settings>User Scripts and set the script to At First Array Start Only for schedule to run script on every reboot.

Edited by jpowell8672

Update to the topic

So i bought a new dual port nic for unraid.  Installed the new nic with the on board nic disabled. booted unraid in gui mode. configured the dual port nic to load balancing so i can more speed and bandwidth.  rebooted and blam everything work as expected.  docker br0 show up in networks no issue's now.

happy day in my server room.