Large amount of read/write errors

Hi,

Due to an issue accessing my Plex docker I logged into my unraid server and saw my parity & disk 2 were experiencing a massive read/write issue (see screenshot). I immediately tried to stop the array, but the system would not respond.  I was forced to do a hard shutdown since nothing was responding. The array tried to stop for about ten minutes. 

I then rebooted so I could run some extended SMART tests on the parity and Disk 2. Everything mounted and acted normally. Dockers ran fine. I left the system on over night to run the extended SMART tests and forgot that my parity-check was scheduled to run at midnight. The check ran for eight hours (about 40% done) and found 427 sync errors on Disk 2 (I know anything more than zero is a lot, but I do not know if 427 is catastrophic or just a single file).  Fast forward 12 hours, and I see the parity is still having odd R/W reporting but no errors (see second screenshot). This leads me to think the parity drive is the issue or I have an Unraid issue. Unraid also appears to be confused in regard to the drive being spun up or down. The main tab shows it as being Spun Up while the SMART section in the disk's settings show it as Spun Down. The dashboard shows all disks as healthy per SMART. Note in screenshot 1 the spin up/ down arrows are missing, in screenshot 2 the parity drive shows as spun up but no temp is registered).

My questions: 

1. Why was the parity or disk 2 not disabled by Unraid when the R/W errors occurred? I thought that was the default behavior.

2. What is the best way for me to test the health of my parity and Disk 2? Based on the SMART tests, both appear fine. 

3. Is there a way to know what files were involved with the 427 sync errors?

I have also attached my diagnostics output. 

Thank you for any help.

Screenshot 1.png

Screenshot 2.png

server-diagnostics-20191003-0236.zip