can't access WebGui - with a twist

Very strange - this just popped yesterday and now I can't:

1) Access WebGui using IP address (verified address using 'ifconfig eth0')

2) Can't browse to any of the disks/shares using windows explorer

BUT

I run a DLNA plugin to serve up movies to the various tvs in the house and it works fine. I can watch movies/listen to music all day long using DLNA - so the unraid server is up and running. 

I have rebooted a few times with no love.

For a brief period of time last night I could see the WebGui on my Android phone browser using the IP Address - but that stopped working also. Does this make any sense at all to anyone?

Seems like everytime I lose the WebGui it comes down to that darn CR2032 motherboard battery - but have replaced it and still no change.

syslog.txt

thank you for sending these over - didn't really apply in my case as I went through them - no recent update, and the fact that DLNA is working but I can't access the shares through Windows Explorer has me stumped. If it were only the Webgui I would keep pounding away at those threads, although my situation seems a bit unique and specific - 

Also - the fact that those 2 items just quitting, while DLNA keeps humming along has me perplexed as well