Drives vanished post nvidia driver update via Unraid Nvidia

Hey folks, 

My Unraid setup has been working perfectly for the last few days and I just got everything I had migrated to the drives. But after I installed the latest Unraid Nvidia plugin, installed the newest drivers, etc, in an effort to use my p2000 for hardware transcoding in Plex, I rebooted as required and all my drives that are on my HBA vanished. My HBA is a Rocket 750, but I haven't seen ANYTHING related to this set of circumstances that could cause this problem. The Rocket does seem to initialize when I see the BIOS screen for it come up at boot. I've attached diagnostics files for this. Hoping someone can help me troubleshoot. The cache drives which are installed in the NVMe slots and I tried another PCIe slot as well as different cables and 8087 ports on the card to no avail.

snds-unraid-diagnostics-20191004-0059.zip

Edited by SNDS

I went from Unraid 6.7.2 to Nvidia 6.7.2 (based on the recommendation of the Byte my Bits video I followed). I did revert back to the stock driver and that fixed the issue but now I can't use the p2000 for hardware transcoding. Unless I try the 6.7.3rc4 version I saw in the list.

Edited by SNDS