Installing a docker from dockerhub, missing something?

mbc0

Hi,

I am so sorry if this is something that has been asked before but I have spent about 5 hours on this now.. 

I am trying to install a docker hub docker https://hub.docker.com/r/funkypenguin/sabnzbd/ 

it has installed and runs (I can access the webui) but the sickbeard_mp4_automator is not there? it is just like my standard version of linuxio's sabnzbd

the appdata folder is only a few bytes but the image is reported to be over 300mb?

I know that @sparklyballs is a contributer to the funkypenguin sabnzbd docker so hoping for some help please 🙂

image.thumb.png.6a6dd123cb3a4a475989ac8749aa5ad8.png

image.thumb.png.8596606b0beb8a512a2015f5f40534bd.png

11 hours ago, mbc0 said:

Hi,

I am so sorry if this is something that has been asked before but I have spent about 5 hours on this now.. 

I am trying to install a docker hub docker https://hub.docker.com/r/funkypenguin/sabnzbd/ 

it has installed and runs (I can access the webui) but the sickbeard_mp4_automator is not there? it is just like my standard version of linuxio's sabnzbd

the appdata folder is only a few bytes but the image is reported to be over 300mb?

I know that @sparklyballs is a contributer to the funkypenguin sabnzbd docker so hoping for some help please 🙂

This container is quite old but if you don't mind that it should still work.

I see the container has installed "sickbeard_mp4_automator" to a root directory at /mp4_automator.  It was copied from github on the day the container was built.

Edited by dee31797
22 hours ago, mbc0 said:

He is not a contributor to that container. Funkypenguin forked our sabnzbd and merged our changes a couple of times. That's why it looks like sparkly worked on his container.

Funkypenguin has nothing to do with linuxserver even though it looks that way from his Readme. Or better said, our Readme.