multiple HDD with errors. Can i save my files?

I have 5 drives in which 2 drives are showing errors.

Currently i removed the 6th drive which was a parity (shucked wd 10tb) cause it was having errors (its brand new).

I removed the drive, put it back in the enclosure and did a smart check in another windows pc and it worked fine.

Now even the other drives are failing and they probably not even a year old.

Need help.

tower-diagnostics-20191005-1656.zip

2 hours ago, FrustatedGamer said:

also why does it happen? its actually annoying

The SATA connector design is a Poster Child for how NOT to design connectors!   It uses a couple of plastic nubs to provide an interference fit which provides both the force for the integrity of the electrical connection and the retention force to keep the connector ends from coming apart.  The cables with the metal latching tabs were then compromised by the change in the connector on the hard drive end being changed by at least one manufacturer.

https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15954

This quote from WD says it all:

While WD has tested the above cables, we also believe there are other cables you may find at your local resellers that will also provide a snug fit provided they are using the internal bumps for our drives that do not have a shroud present.

Edited by Frank1940
On 10/11/2019 at 9:09 AM, FrustatedGamer said:

ok guys. the above tip works. thanks a lot. btw my motherboard is now out of sata ports for expansion. do you recommend something on the cheap side?

If you just want a card with a couple of SATA connectors get one that's based on the ASMedia 1061 or 1062 chip, like this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Syba-SY-PEX40039-6Gbps-PCI-Express-Green/dp/B005B0A6ZS/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2

Edited by John_M
more info