Another "is my drive dead?" (Erorrs)

Long story short I bought a white label 10TB last BF and set it up as my parity drive.

Fast forward roughly 6 months and every month or two I start getting errors on the parity drive. Essentially lazy me, rather than address it I just kept re-adding the drive and rebuilding parity (I was trying to hold out till BF when I could get another drive assuming mine was dying) and it would be good for another month or so.

Well recently the drive in question immediately goes back into an error state after re-build. I have since removed the drive and replaced it with a smaller temp drive (currently rebuilding parity with it).

Can anyone tell me what kind of errors I am/was getting and what could be the culprit?

TIA

tower-diagnostics-20191005-1321.zip

23 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

I doubt if anyone can help you as the diagnostics file appears to have been taken after you replaced the 10TB drive.  You might want to check on the Manufacturer's website as I understand that sometimes 'shucked' drives will qualify for replacement under warranty. 

How about either of these? One is older a bit older but it had errors before the swap.

tower-diagnostics-20190705-1654.zip

tower-diagnostics-20191001-2036.zip

Edited by iamtwan
On 10/6/2019 at 12:25 AM, johnnie.black said:

Looks more like a connection/power issue.

So I pulled the drive, added a 4tb to maintain parity in the meantime. That drive is using the same connections/cables as the 10TB was and it has had no problems. Rebuilt parity fine and no errors all week.

I connected the 10TB in question to my PC and ran it through some burn in tests and what not and its passed everything. SMART says its good, WD diagnostics tool says its good.

I'm thinking about buying some new cables anyway, but do you think theres any harm in re-adding the 10TB in question to server?