[Support] HaveAGitGat - Tdarr: Audio/Video Library Analytics & Transcode Automation

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='tdarr_node' --net='bridge' -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'serverIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'serverPort'='8266' -e 'nodeIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'nodeID'='sirius-tdarr' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'='GPU-acf7c293-e00b-0199-8ad0-e8c030a1dc2e' -e 'NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES'='all' -p '8267:8267/tcp' -p '8267:nodePort/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/configs':'/app/configs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/logs':'/app/logs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/kino/':'/mnt/media':'rw' -v '/temp':'/temp':'rw' --runtime=nvidia 'haveagitgat/tdarr_node'

docker: Invalid containerPort: nodePort.
See 'docker run --help'.

The command failed.

Try to reinstall from previous app, can anyone suggest something to fix? 

Edited by m0t0rh3ad
19 minutes ago, m0t0rh3ad said:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='tdarr_node' --net='bridge' -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'serverIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'serverPort'='8266' -e 'nodeIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'nodeID'='sirius-tdarr' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'='GPU-acf7c293-e00b-0199-8ad0-e8c030a1dc2e' -e 'NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES'='all' -p '8267:8267/tcp' -p '8267:nodePort/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/configs':'/app/configs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/logs':'/app/logs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/kino/':'/mnt/media':'rw' -v '/temp':'/temp':'rw' --runtime=nvidia 'haveagitgat/tdarr_node'

docker: Invalid containerPort: nodePort.
See 'docker run --help'.

The command failed.

Try to reinstall from previous app, can anyone suggest something to fix? 

Read literally my last message before yours :)

Is there a plugin to encode videos already in x265 or hevc format that are over a configured size?

From time to time Radarr will download a file that is 80 or 90 GB and I’ve been using handbrake to re-encode those so that they’re not nearly so big but that takes several days to finish. I’d love to be able to do this with TDARR but I can’t find any plugins that will include videos already in x265.

14 hours ago, HaveAGitGat said:

Just a heads up for anyone updating to .15 on unraid, you may need to delete a second 'nodePort' variable in your container settings. It was removed in the template last week but for some people unraid still keeps that variable in for some reason.

Thanks for this. 

This issue/solution also applies to the tdarr_node container.

I'm at a loss here with an error I'm getting trying to start the tdarr_node.  First time installing it, and I'm following SpaceInvader One's tutorial to the letter, but I get the following error in the docker log when trying to start the tdarr node:

time="2022-03-07T00:48:14.558820261-05:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /v1.37/containers/5dbed73992df/start returned error: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:495: container init caused: Running hook #1:: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: ldcache error: process /sbin/ldconfig terminated with signal 7: unknown"

If anyone has any idea what's wrong let me know.

2 hours ago, Daxter said:

I'm at a loss here with an error I'm getting trying to start the tdarr_node.  First time installing it, and I'm following SpaceInvader One's tutorial to the letter, but I get the following error in the docker log when trying to start the tdarr node:

time="2022-03-07T00:48:14.558820261-05:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /v1.37/containers/5dbed73992df/start returned error: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:495: container init caused: Running hook #1:: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: ldcache error: process /sbin/ldconfig terminated with signal 7: unknown"

If anyone has any idea what's wrong let me know.

Seems to be related to NVIDIA drivers/settings, have a look here: https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker/issues/1225

Really new at this and I am following the Space Invader YouTube video on how to install and setup Tdarr. 

I am to the point to add a Library and when he clicks Show Folder, he gets his subdirectories to show up. I get nothing. 

I have movies, TV shows, and music in those folder and nothing. I have gone over typos, and paths the best that I know how, but I will admit that isn't very much. Like I said, very new at this. 

I took screen shots of my Tdarr, Tdarr Node, and Web UI settings. 

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? 

tdarr settings.pdf tdarr node settings.pdf Tdarr WEB ui.pdf

On 3/7/2022 at 3:50 AM, HaveAGitGat said:

Seems to be related to NVIDIA drivers/settings, have a look here: https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker/issues/1225

I read through this thread and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this info.  I'm new to unraid and I don't know much about docker, so I don't know how to apply any of the possible fixes from that thread to my system.

The last solution on the page mentioned making sure libnvidia-container1 version is set to 1.5.0, but where would I do that?

On 3/5/2022 at 2:31 AM, HaveAGitGat said:

Just a heads up for anyone updating to .15 on unraid, you may need to delete a second 'nodePort' variable in your container settings. It was removed in the template last week but for some people unraid still keeps that variable in for some reason.

Thank you! 

On 3/11/2022 at 8:52 AM, Econaut said:

Enabling internal node and setting IP/name still not seeing it show up. Any ideas?

Edit: had to use localhost instead of IP

Thank you. I was struggling with this for a few days. I figured I'd just wait for an update for the docker or something and didn't really want to bother going back to separate server and node dockers. Changing node IP to localhost was the trick. 👍