[Support] HaveAGitGat - Tdarr: Audio/Video Library Analytics & Transcode Automation


Recommended Posts

Just a heads up for anyone updating to .15 on unraid, you may need to delete a second 'nodePort' variable in your container settings. It was removed in the template last week but for some people unraid still keeps that variable in for some reason.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='tdarr_node' --net='bridge' -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'serverIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'serverPort'='8266' -e 'nodeIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'nodeID'='sirius-tdarr' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'='GPU-acf7c293-e00b-0199-8ad0-e8c030a1dc2e' -e 'NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES'='all' -p '8267:8267/tcp' -p '8267:nodePort/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/configs':'/app/configs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/logs':'/app/logs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/kino/':'/mnt/media':'rw' -v '/temp':'/temp':'rw' --runtime=nvidia 'haveagitgat/tdarr_node'

docker: Invalid containerPort: nodePort.
See 'docker run --help'.

The command failed.

 

 

Try to reinstall from previous app, can anyone suggest something to fix? 

Edited by m0t0rh3ad
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, m0t0rh3ad said:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='tdarr_node' --net='bridge' -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'serverIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'serverPort'='8266' -e 'nodeIP'='10.77.1.191' -e 'nodeID'='sirius-tdarr' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -e 'NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'='GPU-acf7c293-e00b-0199-8ad0-e8c030a1dc2e' -e 'NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES'='all' -p '8267:8267/tcp' -p '8267:nodePort/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/configs':'/app/configs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tdarr/logs':'/app/logs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/kino/':'/mnt/media':'rw' -v '/temp':'/temp':'rw' --runtime=nvidia 'haveagitgat/tdarr_node'

docker: Invalid containerPort: nodePort.
See 'docker run --help'.

The command failed.

 

 

Try to reinstall from previous app, can anyone suggest something to fix? 

Read literally my last message before yours :)

Link to comment

Is there a plugin to encode videos already in x265 or hevc format that are over a configured size?

 

From time to time Radarr will download a file that is 80 or 90 GB and I’ve been using handbrake to re-encode those so that they’re not nearly so big but that takes several days to finish. I’d love to be able to do this with TDARR but I can’t find any plugins that will include videos already in x265.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, HaveAGitGat said:

Just a heads up for anyone updating to .15 on unraid, you may need to delete a second 'nodePort' variable in your container settings. It was removed in the template last week but for some people unraid still keeps that variable in for some reason.

Thanks for this. 

This issue/solution also applies to the tdarr_node container.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Diesel said:

Thanks for this. 

This issue/solution also applies to the tdarr_node container.

 

Fixed!  Removing second node port from Server and the only/one node port from Node restored the containers!

 

Link to comment

I'm at a loss here with an error I'm getting trying to start the tdarr_node.  First time installing it, and I'm following SpaceInvader One's tutorial to the letter, but I get the following error in the docker log when trying to start the tdarr node:
 

time="2022-03-07T00:48:14.558820261-05:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /v1.37/containers/5dbed73992df/start returned error: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:495: container init caused: Running hook #1:: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: ldcache error: process /sbin/ldconfig terminated with signal 7: unknown"

 

If anyone has any idea what's wrong let me know.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Daxter said:

I'm at a loss here with an error I'm getting trying to start the tdarr_node.  First time installing it, and I'm following SpaceInvader One's tutorial to the letter, but I get the following error in the docker log when trying to start the tdarr node:
 

time="2022-03-07T00:48:14.558820261-05:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /v1.37/containers/5dbed73992df/start returned error: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:367: starting container process caused: process_linux.go:495: container init caused: Running hook #1:: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: ldcache error: process /sbin/ldconfig terminated with signal 7: unknown"

 

If anyone has any idea what's wrong let me know.

Seems to be related to NVIDIA drivers/settings, have a look here: https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker/issues/1225

Link to comment

Really new at this and I am following the Space Invader YouTube video on how to install and setup Tdarr. 

 

I am to the point to add a Library and when he clicks Show Folder, he gets his subdirectories to show up. I get nothing. 

 

I have movies, TV shows, and music in those folder and nothing. I have gone over typos, and paths the best that I know how, but I will admit that isn't very much. Like I said, very new at this. 

 

I took screen shots of my Tdarr, Tdarr Node, and Web UI settings. 

 

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? 

tdarr settings.pdf tdarr node settings.pdf Tdarr WEB ui.pdf

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, cencal2235 said:

 

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? 

Looks like your media mapping is pointing to a nonexistent location on the array. Typically it would be something like /mnt /user/movies on the host side.

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Steviewunda said:

Tdarr logs states that logs are "Stored in: /app/server/Tdarr/Logs". I cannot find this location using binhex-krusader. Can someone please tell me where I should be looking? Could that log location be made a hyperlink?

Try /app/logs

Link to comment
On 3/7/2022 at 3:50 AM, HaveAGitGat said:

Seems to be related to NVIDIA drivers/settings, have a look here: https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker/issues/1225

I read through this thread and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this info.  I'm new to unraid and I don't know much about docker, so I don't know how to apply any of the possible fixes from that thread to my system.

The last solution on the page mentioned making sure libnvidia-container1 version is set to 1.5.0, but where would I do that?

Link to comment
On 3/5/2022 at 2:31 AM, HaveAGitGat said:

Just a heads up for anyone updating to .15 on unraid, you may need to delete a second 'nodePort' variable in your container settings. It was removed in the template last week but for some people unraid still keeps that variable in for some reason.

Thank you! 

Link to comment
On 3/11/2022 at 8:52 AM, Econaut said:

Enabling internal node and setting IP/name still not seeing it show up. Any ideas?

 

Edit: had to use localhost instead of IP

Thank you. I was struggling with this for a few days. I figured I'd just wait for an update for the docker or something and didn't really want to bother going back to separate server and node dockers. Changing node IP to localhost was the trick. 👍

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.