Unraid 6.3.5 not working can up install new version of Unraid?

So, I had a 6.3.5 environment with just just file shares and Plex on it. Can I format my USB drive (after coping off the 6.3.5 files) and install the current version of Unraid on the USB drive and run my Unraid server off of the updated version? Will it pick up all of my shares and drives where I left off?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, madams2246 said:

So, I had a 6.3.5 environment with just just file shares and Plex on it. Can I format my USB drive (after coping off the 6.3.5 files) and install the current version of Unraid on the USB drive and run my Unraid server off of the updated version? Will it pick up all of my shares and drives where I left off?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Backup your usb then I would install 6.6.7 because we are waiting on 6.8 to be released with slow array performance fix on versions above 6.6.7. since you are using plex. You can copy over the config folder from your usb backup but I would just copy over disk.cfg, DISK_ASSIGNMENTS, super.dat, shares.cfg, shares folder & your *.key file for your license from within the config folder instead of the whole config folder if it was me. Install Community Applications then install same plex you had installed.