AMD FX 8350, only shows 4 cores

Hello I am pretty new to unraid so maybe this is just a newbie thing. When I went to build my Win 10 VM I only saw 4 cores available to assign. I then checked the system devices and noticed this...

CPU Thread Pairings

Pair 1:   cpu 0 / cpu 1

Pair 2:  cpu 2 / cpu 3

Pair 3:  cpu 4 / cpu 5

Pair 4:  cpu 6 / cpu 7

I am running on UNRAID 6.7.2 with an 8 core  AMD FX 8350.

Thank you in advance, if you need any other information just let me know.

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

As far as I can see that CPU does not support any sort of hyper-threading, so you ARE seeing 8 cores as the number of threads is equal to the number of cores.

That is correct, but the way it's displayed by Unraid can be a little confusing. AMD's old Bulldozer (i.e. pre-Zen) architecture is treated a little differently by Unraid than, say an Intel processor with the same number of cores but no multithreading. You might expect to see the FX 8350 represented as eight cores, each with a single thread but in fact it's being shown as four two-core pairs. My own Athlon X4 880K and your A8-3870 (both four core chips) are shown as having two two-core pairs. That's because of the way Bulldozer has cores arranged in pairs - two-core modules - sharing some resources (such as an FPU) between them. I think the reasoning behind the way Unraid displays them is to encourage the user to allocate whole two-core modules when pinning. I'm not sure whether this helps the OP but I think it explains why the information is displayed the way it is.