After update high water is broken

I've been using unraid for almost an year now and high water is the way I split my content. 

So 2 days ago I decided to update from 6.5.x to 6.7.2 because fix common problems plugin would not update unless I updated the entire OS. 

I can say for sure that high water is broken after the update. 

No settings changed, just updated. 

I have 4 disks, 1 parity, 3 data. 

Have a few movie and tv shows share that I can see that before the update would split in equal manner. 

Example: copy a 50gb movie, it goes to disk1, copy another 50gb movie, goes to disk 2.

Now disk1 is 93% full and data keeps going to it. 

Disks 2 and 3, 88% and no data goes to it.

The workaround will be using unbalance to move data after it gets copied. 

If there's a solution to this it would be really appreciated. 

10 hours ago, TheFreemancer said:

Example: copy a 50gb movie, it goes to disk1, copy another 50gb movie, goes to disk 2.

This isn't how High Water works. If you have Split Level set to "Automatically split any directory as required" then, if the disks have the same capacity the first one will fill up until 50% of its capacity remains. Then the next disk will fill up until 50% of its capacity remains, and so on until all available disks are at the 50% mark. Then the first disk will start to fill again until 50% of its remaining capacity is filled (i.e. until it reaches 75%) then then next disk will fill up to 75%, and so on. With each cycle through the available disks half of the remaining capacity will be filled before moving on to the next.

Now, this behaviour is modified by the Split Level, which overrules the decision to move on to the next disk if it's set to anything other than "Automatically split any directory as required". The behaviour you describe in the quoted sentence looks more like the behaviour of the Most Free setting, where a given file is written to the disk that currently has the most free space remaining.