Unraid 6.7.2 crashing every 3-10 days, with strange webGUI behaviour when it does crash

Hi there,

I've had issues with Unraid crashing unexpectedly for a number of weeks now, and I'm finding it nearly impossible to track down what exactly the issue is because multiple things happen when it finally does crash.

Some of this behaviour I've posted about in a different thread, but to recap: System Event Logs from my motherboard are very vague. I've disabled C1E Support in the bios as a troubleshooting step that did nothing. Changing memory speeds has no remedy either.

I've configured remote logging of my unraid server so I can watch it's behaviour as it crashes. I've now had the longest uptime in a long time (about 11 days) and just this morning it's beginning to crash again.

It seems like Unraid is having page fault errors, however I've tested all 8 of my 16GB ECC sticks to no avail.

Attached are my logs from the past 48 hours, but these are probably the highlights for what's kicked this whole process off: 

2019-10-12 10:59:01    Kernel.Alert    LEANDER    Oct 12 10:59:00 Leander kernel: housekeeper: Corrupted page table at address 1505b890d010

2019-10-13 00:01:07    Kernel.Alert    LEANDER    Oct 13 00:01:06 Leander kernel: BUG: Bad page cache in process pihole-FTL  pfn:6ec9a8

2019-10-13 00:47:10    Kernel.Alert    LEANDER    Oct 13 00:47:09 Leander kernel: BUG: Bad page map in process python  pte:ffff888b0887c958 pmd:f674ae067

In addition to this, I'm witnessing nginx falling apart as the webGUI for Unraid slowly ceases to work, as pictured below, until nginx finally gives a 504 error

ANY help is greatly appreciated, I'm out of ideas

leanderwut.PNG

syslog from Oct 12-13 2019.txt