I have made a huge mistake and need help recovering

Xaero

So; I've been slowly migrating from my old server to my new server.
I use my old server as a reverse tunnel entrypoint for remotely managing certain machines via SSH.
I image these machines over SSH, using a VM as my SSH client so that I can't make a fatal mistake. 
In a lapse of judgement I  did not use the VM since I haven't set it back up yet. I helped someone and imaged their drive successfully over SSH... but also managed to write the image to my Unraid USB Flash drive. I do not have a backup of this flash drive yet.

I know that at the very least I need to restore my raid configuration (I have a screenshot of my disk assignments, thankfully)
I'll also have to manually reinstall any plugins and do any docker and VM setup manually (Unless someone can suggest a way to restore the dockers? I had the docker.img on my cache drive, as well as the appdata and system folders.)

How should I approach restoring the flash drive?
How should I approach backing this up once done?

I've never made this sort of mistake with Unraid before; so it's a new experience to me.

EDIT:

I should note that I did not notice I had made this mistake until I rebooted the server.
So it's not up for me to capture the state or anything.

Edited by Xaero

When it boots up, do a Tools - New Config, and assign drives accordingly (you can also check off Parity is Already Valid)

With luck, everything will be back the exact same it was *.  With no luck, reinstall CA, and see if Previous Apps has anything in it.  If not, then install everything you want (your appdata will have survived all of this)

*  If everything did come back the way that it was, go to the docker page and see what happens if you try to edit a container.  If an error pops up something to the effect of "Was this created with this plugin", then you're ultimately at some point going to have to delete the docker.img file and reinstall all of your apps from scratch (although your appdata will be intact)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Squid said:

When it boots up, do a Tools - New Config, and assign drives accordingly (you can also check off Parity is Already Valid)

With luck, everything will be back the exact same it was *.  With no luck, reinstall CA, and see if Previous Apps has anything in it.  If not, then install everything you want (your appdata will have survived all of this)

*  If everything did come back the way that it was, go to the docker page and see what happens if you try to edit a container.  If an error pops up something to the effect of "Was this created with this plugin", then you're ultimately at some point going to have to delete the docker.img file and reinstall all of your apps from scratch (although your appdata will be intact)

I don't get an error - but the edit option just isn't even available on my containers. I'll try recreating a couple. This has been pretty painless so far.

EDIT: recreating works. 
Everything is back to normal again. Thanks everyone.

Edited by Xaero