Plex Live TV Weak Signal

Vannie

Hi, I've seen a few threads here asking about this problem, but I'm not seeing a solution.  Can somebody point me to it please?

Here is the breakdown:

I spent some time watching Spaceinvader's vids on optimising and setting up Unraid.  I've pointed containers to the flash, installed fix command problems, stuff like that.  Overall I'm very happy with my box performance over all.

Except, somewhere along the line, Live TV & DVR in Plex is killing me.  It's buffering and constantly saying "weak signal".  I'm using a Zgemma H902.

1. I've checked the Zgemma at the tv point. It's fine and performant.

2. I've shut down all containers apart from Plex.  I'm currently running the container from Plex-inc, but its the same on Binhex-plexpass.

3. I am running 2 linux vm's in the background.

To help investigate this I stopped the Plex container, started it, tried a live tv stream for a minute, then:

1. dumped Plex logs.

2. dumped unraid system logs

I've attached these both.  Just to note, I'm not seeing ANY spikes on cpu, and this is Plex Media Server Logs_2019-10-14_07-33-44.zipinternal, using various clients.

tower-diagnostics-20191014-0635.zip

Screenshot 2019-10-14 at 07.28.25.png