WebGui Terminal 502 Bad Gateway Error

I am running into an error whenever I try to click the Terminal icon in the top right or open the console for a Docker. I keep getting an NGINX error, 502 Bad Gateway Error and I can't seem to track down where to fix it. Diagnostic log is attached and a screenshot of the error. When I looked at the syslog I am seeing this:

"Oct 14 10:51:55 Media nginx: 2019/10/14 10:51:55 [error] 6417#6417: *1 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.152, server: , request: "GET /webterminal/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/run/ttyd.sock:/", host: "192.168.1.10", referrer: "http://192.168.1.10/Main""

I haven't made any changes to the NGINX settings for UnRaid and don't have any other issues with the WebGui. I was able to access the console a few weeks ago and haven't made any changes to the system so I don't know what is causing the issue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciative. 

Console Error.PNG

media-diagnostics-20191014-1058.zip

Bonienl,

Thank you for the suggestions. I tried Edge browser and it worked properly, but when I went back to Chrome it had the error again. I looked at my extensions and don't have any adblockers running. I then ensured that Chrome was updated, which it was (Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Oddly enough when I use Chrome Incognito mode it works and the Chrome on my phone works too. The issue is only persisting in the normal browser and I have uninstalled all adblockers so I am not sure what the issue might be?

Any other ideas why Chrome by would be not allowing the console? 

Edited by Hunt2714