Need Hardware Recommendations for a Dual VM Setup

Hello, so i want to transfer my Home Setup all into one "little" Box

having unraid on it as a network storage but also running my Debian Mailserver on it and for example 2 Windows VM's, or one Mac/Linux and one Windows

Due to some limitations with my current setup i look for hardware that offers me the following:

• being able to pass both of my GPU's to a VM each.
  • Having the Option to have 2 USB Controllers in total that i can pass through to a VM each, so each VM has one USB Controller
  • Enough Cores for my Setup, 1 For unRaid, Two for my Debian VM, 4 for VM1 and 5 or so for VM2 ( so at least 12 Cores)

So the tricky part that i figured out is that i need a Mainboard and CPU configuration that offers good IOMMU Groups and that information isn't that easy to find (for me)

Which breaks my current setup is mainly no option for a second USB Controller and no way to passthrough a second GPU with my Prime x470 Pro and my Ryzen 7 2700x

On 10/15/2019 at 9:43 AM, Devy said:

Hello, so i want to transfer my Home Setup all into one "little" Box

having unraid on it as a network storage but also running my Debian Mailserver on it and for example 2 Windows VM's, or one Mac/Linux and one Windows

Due to some limitations with my current setup i look for hardware that offers me the following:

• being able to pass both of my GPU's to a VM each.
  • Having the Option to have 2 USB Controllers in total that i can pass through to a VM each, so each VM has one USB Controller
  • Enough Cores for my Setup, 1 For unRaid, Two for my Debian VM, 4 for VM1 and 5 or so for VM2 ( so at least 12 Cores)

So the tricky part that i figured out is that i need a Mainboard and CPU configuration that offers good IOMMU Groups and that information isn't that easy to find (for me)

Which breaks my current setup is mainly no option for a second USB Controller and no way to passthrough a second GPU with my Prime x470 Pro and my Ryzen 7 2700x

Couldn't you add a PCIe USB controller? And there is a known issue with 2 GPU's on Ryzen? I wasn't aware of this.