Unable to access docker containers

I recently downloaded unraid for the first time, and while storage wise it's been great, I've been having lots of problems with docker containers (specifically Plex).

I had Plex working with the official Plex container, and it was fine. But I got an update for my container, and when I went to apply the update it got stuck on "removing container" and just removed it without readding it with the update. I then redownloaded the container, and it was running, but going to the direct ip/port of it did not work. I then tried reinstalling Plex again, and that didn't work. I also tried installing the linuxserverio version, and that also did not work. I then tried installing a few other containers just to make sure that the problem wasn't isolated to Plex. I downloaded ombi, nextcloud, and tautulli, none of which were accessible once they were running.

This seems to me that there is something either wrong with my unraid setup (the only setting I've changed since I've downloaded it has been the array setup), something wrong with my dockers, or there is something I'm doing wrong. Any ideas what could be going wrong?