Uptime

1 hour ago, ACiDiAC said:

accumulative uptime as well as uptime since restart?

What's accumulative uptime? Is it registered to particular hardware or merely tied to the USB Flash Drive? If you change enough hardware of the system does the accumulative uptime start over at 0 again?

14 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Please describe in more detail the two different elapsed times you want to see. Right now it sounds like you are describing the same thing, which is already displayed in the upper right corner of the webGUI.

OK,  I have built my server and installed Unraid and fired it up for the first time. Uptime shows 20:00 minutes. I install some features or wish to add ssd for cache pool. Needing to restart the uptime resets back to 00:00 and starts over. Say 10:00 minutes passes, New uptime is 10:00, total uptime would be 20:00 + 10:00=30:00 I would like to see both times displayed if possible.

Is that clearer?

6 hours ago, ACiDiAC said:

Perhaps upgrading the account itself. I would just like to see the ongoing total and that would not really need to be reset unless a catastrophic event.

I still think you have not clearly specified when you think the value should be reset to 0?

for instance do you mean when:

• when you first started using Unraid on this flash drive
  • when you installed the release that is currently running onto this flash drive
  • something else

without a clear understanding of what is being looked for it Is not possible to discuss the merits of a suggestion, let along try to implement something.

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

I still think you have not clearly specified when you think the value should be reset to 0?

for instance do you mean when:

• when you first started using Unraid on this flash drive <-------- Accumulative uptime with no need to reset to zero.
  • when you installed the release that is currently running onto this flash drive<--------- Uptime as it is now and would be set to zero as versions change.
  • something else

without a clear understanding of what is being looked for it Is not possible to discuss the merits of a suggestion, let along try to implement something.