Update to 6.7.2 has broken my server, HELP!

Hi,

I upgraded to 6.7.2 last night & it's broken plex, krusader & deluge vpn their all the binhex type.

My torrents all showed error on restart, I think I clicked recheck, my cache drive is full. Mover says disabled when i click on it, it stopped working before the upgrade.

I'm a newbie to running dockers, not helped that even watching space invaders videos setup steps are not clear, some are wrong for the version of docker I'm trying to setup.

If my problems can't be fixed will rolling back unraid fix my problems?

Thanks

Bernard

I’d like to know how to get mover working again so I don’t have to do it manually using krusade

not clear what you mean by ‘mover is not working’!   Assuming you mean you want files moved from cache to array, do you have the ‘Use Cache’ setting for such shares set to ‘Yes’?    That is the setting required for mover to move files from cache to array.    If that is not the problem perhaps you can try turning on mover logging to get more information recorded in the syslog about what mover is doing and giving the names of some shares that are not giving expected behavior.

I’d like to know how to get mover working again so I don’t have to do it manually using krusade
not clear what you mean by ‘mover is not working’!   Assuming you mean you want files moved from cache to array, do you have the ‘Use Cache’ setting for such shares set to ‘Yes’?    That is the setting required for mover to move files from cache to array.    If that is not the problem perhaps you can try turning on mover logging to get more information recorded in the syslog about what mover is doing and giving the names of some shares that are not giving expected behavior.

Yes I’d like mover to move data from cache to array. When I click on move now it says disabled-mover is running refresh the page & it’s back to move now?

I’ve enabled logging, where do I see the log so I can post here?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those diagnostics do not show any mover action.    I assume you attempted to run mover after activating its logging?

it might be necessary to stop and then restart the array (or even reboot) to get something logged if things need resetting.

Ok, I’ll reboot the server.

The logs show mover trying to move appdata files from cache to array (which is consistent with the settings for that share) and then finding there are files that it cannot move (presumably because they are in use by the Plex docker).    Do you really want the appdata share to end up on the array?    Most people want it on the cache for performance reasons.   If you do want the appdata share to end up on the array you probably want to disable the docker service while mover is running so that files are not held open.

BTW:  I notice that you are on a very old release of unraid (6.4.1) - is there any reason for this?    There may be issues with that release that we do not remember.

The logs show mover trying to move appdata files from cache to array (which is consistent with the settings for that share) and then finding there are files that it cannot move (presumably because they are in use by the Plex docker).    Do you really want the appdata share to end up on the array?    Most people want it on the cache for performance reasons.   If you do want the appdata share to end up on the array you probably want to disable the docker service while mover is running so that files are not held open.

BTW:  I notice that you are on a very old release of unraid (6.4.1) - is there any reason for this?    There may be issues with that release that we do not remember.

I’m running binhex delugevpn, after files have been downloaded I want them moved to the array. I used to run a win10 vm to do my torrents but that kept losing connection to unraid shares & I couldn’t find a fix.

How do I disable docker services other than me physically doing it myself?

Old version of unraid, it was working, I upgraded to the latest version & everything stopped working!

Now for some bad news. Return from work to find out cache drive is full! None of my dockers are running, lack of space I presume. How do I get stuff off cache drive onto array? The folder where completed torrents go to doesn’t use the cache drive after mover stopped working. I’m stumped. I was binhex krusader to manually move stuff from cache to array.

Thanks