** Hackintosh ** Tips to make a bare metal MacOS

9 minutes ago, cat2devnull said:

I get strange graphical distortions (each icon is huge)

Is the issue only big icons? Can you post a picture when you will play again with it?

Are you using HiDPI monitor?Maybe it's only an issue with the nvram variable UIScale.

From oc 0.7.6 the UIScale value will be automatically detected.

On 11/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, ghost82 said:

You can try this, written for another user via pm:

you should apply these:

https://github.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/pull/54

https://github.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/pull/55

https://github.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/pull/58

I cannot guarantee that what I'm proposing herein below will work, I'm not a docker expert, but you can try:

1. Start fresh by deleting macinabox related files in /appdata/, /domains/, /isos/, and /system/

2. Setup Macinabox in Apps (ok to autostart).

3. Once started, wait for user scripts to install and then stop Macinabox docker.

4. Open unraid terminal and download these 3 files:

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/cdbd730f52d5bcd1d269533dbf5417b328fa763f/tools/FetchMacOS/fetch-macos2.py
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/18a2811f7236a0f88ac26704fef75b79ae302987/unraid.sh
wget https://github.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/raw/6c53e19124eaeffbb64778dc8eaf96874e79aef3/bootloader/OpenCore.img.zip

5. In the same terminal give these commands to copy the downloaded files inside the container:

docker cp unraid.sh macinabox:/Macinabox/unraid.sh
docker cp OpenCore.img.zip macinabox:/Macinabox/bootloader/OpenCore.img.zip
docker cp fetch-macos2.py macinabox:/Macinabox/tools/FetchMacOS/fetch-macos2.py

6. Start the macinabox docker

7. Go back to terminal and give these commands:

docker exec -it macinabox bash
cd /Macinabox
chmod +x unraid.sh
cd tools/FetchMacOS
chmod +x fetch-macos2.py

8. Note: Remember to delete old version of Catalina-opencore.img (or whatever it was downlaoded) in /isos/ (or wherever you put your img file) then run in the terminal:

cd /Macinabox
./unraid.sh

and you should see confirmation that opencore was created.

9. Go back to user scripts and run the vmready_notify and verify that the VM was created and catalina-install.img (or whatever you downloaded) downloaded.

10. Edit the helper script with details for NAME="Macinabox Catalina" (or whatever your VM name is) and verify that FIRSTINSTALL="yes" and REMOVETOPOLOGY="yes" and save and run it.

Is this with newer OpenCore 0.75.0 version?

@SimpleDino

I understand what you mean, however making a specific video or guide will be quite limited, because things keep changing, both on opencore side and on apple side.

This means having time to update and track all the changes and update the guides accordingly, and unfortunately, while I have some time to track the changes I have no such time to update the guides.

The example is with macinabox, which is not able, if not updated, to install mac os, and requires a lot of time to fix things.

I will update the opencore img file once a month in the macinabox repository, with the latest stable debug versions, so take a look here from time to time:

https://github.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/pulls

There, you can see: "Updates to Opencore (0.7.5) and kexts"

Just click on it and you will see the line: Updates to Opencore (0.7.5) and kexts 6c53e19

Click on the number 6c53e19

Click on the 3 dots and click on "view file".

Click on download.

This will download OpenCore.img.zip file

All you have to do is unzip this file to have OpenCore.img and replace your existing OpenCore.img file

If you copied the EFI files in your macOS (v)disk (which I don't recommend for newbies), just add the downloaded OpenCore.img file as a new vdisk in the xml template and boot from it.

Once in mac os mount both EFI partitions (the one in OpenCore.img and the one in the macos vdisk) and copi files from OpenCore.img to macos vdisk.

Edited by ghost82
23 minutes ago, ghost82 said:

@SimpleDino

I understand what you mean, however making a specific video or guide will be quite limited, because things keep changing, both on opencore side and on apple side.

This means having time to update and track all the changes and update the guides accordingly, and unfortunately, while I have some time to track the changes I have no such time to update the guides.

The example is with macinabox, which is not able, if not updated, to install mac os, and requires a lot of time to fix things.

I will update the opencore img file once a month in the macinabox repository, with the latest stable debug versions, so take a look here from time to time:

https://github.com/SpaceinvaderOne/Macinabox/pulls

There, you can see: "Updates to Opencore (0.7.5) and kexts"

Just click on it and you will see the line: Updates to Opencore (0.7.5) and kexts 6c53e19

Click on the number 6c53e19

Click on the 3 dots and click on "view file".

Click on download.

This will download OpenCore.img.zip file

All you have to do is unzip this file to have OpenCore.img and replace your existing OpenCore.img file

If you copied the EFI files in your macOS (v)disk (which I don't recommend for newbies), just add the downloaded OpenCore.img file as a new vdisk in the xml template and boot from it.

Once in mac os mount both EFI partitions (the one in OpenCore.img and the one in the macos vdisk) and copi files from OpenCore.img to macos vdisk.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I totally understand, i had an accident with my Server and had to begin anew and had trouble re-installing the VMs so decided to start fresh but just like everyone else I got errors with the old opencore in macinabox.

I will try your solution here, I've just installed macinabox with BigSur-install.dmg and BigSur-opencore.img can I then just replace the opencore.img already here before doing first install? I guess the second paragraph is for when the VM is already installed?

2 minutes ago, SimpleDino said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I totally understand, i had an accident with my Server and had to begin anew and had trouble re-installing the VMs so decided to start fresh but just like everyone else I got errors with the old opencore in macinabox.

I will try your solution here, I've just installed macinabox with BigSur-install.dmg and BigSur-opencore.img can I then just replace the opencore.img already here before doing first install? I guess the second paragraph is for when the VM is already installed?

Yes, you can replace the file.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, ghost82 said:

Yes, you can replace the file.

Thanks for the help, it worked perfectly. I have Monterey installed now.
Btw do you have any experience with the new 6.10.0-rc2 crashing VM totally? and by that I mean I can't even access VMs tab. When I try too the whole unRAID server crashes and an unclean shutdown is the only solution. I dowgraded back to stable version because of this issue.

Edited by SimpleDino
On 11/19/2021 at 10:52 PM, ghost82 said:

Is the issue only big icons? Can you post a picture when you will play again with it?

Are you using HiDPI monitor?Maybe it's only an issue with the nvram variable UIScale.

From oc 0.7.6 the UIScale value will be automatically detected.

So just out of interest I re-enabled the GUI picker and it is still doing the same thing. I'm still using VNC at this stage but will move to my RX550 in the next few days.
The first image is what it looks like on boot and the second shot is after hitting the arrow keys to try and choose a different boot option.
My settings are;

Misc -> Boot -> PickerMode: External
Misc -> Boot -> PickerAttributes: 17
Misc -> Boot -> PickerVariant: Acidanthera\GoldenGate

UEFI -> Output -> 1920x1080@32

Any ideas appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 1.55.13 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 1.55.24 pm.png

7 hours ago, cat2devnull said:

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 1.55.13 pm.png

That's really strange because with vnc we are all using the same driver (you are using model=qxl, don't you?).

Did you try to replace the whole /EFI/OC/Resources folder?

https://github.com/acidanthera/ocbinarydata

UEFI -> Output -> 1920x1080@32

I would also play with this, without adding @32, and/or by changing the resolution, trying Max or other values and see if the issue is still there.

7 hours ago, cat2devnull said:

RX550

Bad news for you, it's not supported.

Edited by ghost82
12 hours ago, ghost82 said:

That's really strange because with vnc we are all using the same driver (you are using model=qxl, don't you?).

Did you try to replace the whole /EFI/OC/Resources folder?

Yes to both;

<graphics type='vnc' port='-1' autoport='yes' websocket='-1' listen='0.0.0.0' keymap='en-us'>
      <listen type='address' address='0.0.0.0'/>
    </graphics>

I would also play with this, without adding @32, and/or by changing the resolution, trying Max or other values and see if the issue is still there.

If I use Max or 2560x1440 (which is the max) then I get a black screen with only the small writing in the bottom right corner.
1920x1080 with any color depth gives 1 icon as above.
1280x720 with any color depth gives more icons but the same issue when using the arrow keys.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 9.29.39 am.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-22 at 9.29.55 am.png

Bad news for you, it's not supported.

So this is a common misconception... The AMD RX550 does work in OS X OTB with one BIG caveat.

You have to buy the right one!

The original RX550 released in 2017 used the unsupported Lexa core but in 2018 it was rereleased with an updated and now supported Baffin core. Why AMD decided to update the chip but keep the same model number is anyone's guess. Most board partners make cards with both chips.

The trick to spot the difference is the compute unit count, stream processor count, GPU and memory speed.

• 2017 Lexa Core - Polaris 12 (incompatible) CUs 8, 512SP, RAM 1750MHz (7000Mz effective), GPU 1183MHz
  • 2018 Baffin Core - Polaris 11/21 (compatible) CUs 10, 640SP, RAM 1500MHz (6000Mz effective) GPU 1071MHz

I did a nice post about it here with more details;

Edited by cat2devnull
  • Like 1

Thsnk for the explanation, now I remember that you wrote it already.

It can be a bug, if you want and you are not able to open an issue in the bugtracker, you can share your efi folder with me in private so I can provide you the last master (developer) version of oc with your data, and you can generate a debug log so we can probably open an issue in their bugtracker, or at least have some more info on why it's happening...

I just made the jump and bought a 6900 xt sapphire nitro+ SE.

I have to say that the gpu size is massive!

I had to change one of the sata cable with one with an L type connector because the GPU couldn't seat properly..

Moreover the GPU will cover 3 of my pcie slots (including the one in use); If I install the support bracket (I don't know if in the reference GPU is included) the covered slots become 4 (including the one in use), so I didn't install it.

This gpu needs 2x8 pin + 1x6 pin connectors, the reference gpu only needs 2x8 pin connectors.

So far so good!

The gpu has vendor id 1002 and device id 73bf, so it's an xtx version, same as the reference one.

xtxh versions will have device id 73af so they need to be spoofed to 73bf.

Some panic when I installed it and there was no output on video, no access to bios and error code b7 on my z9pe-d8 ws motherboard.

Moving the jumper to reset the cmos (with the power chord detached) solved this issue and I was able to boot again: a side note that I found strange is that resetting the cmos didn't reset bios settings...and as far as I remember this wasn't expected...

Anyway I'm passing through this gpu to mac os big sur 11.6.1, monterey 12.0.1, windows 11 and kali linux and in all oses the gpu works.

Some more panic when I saw that fans on the gpu weren't spinning, but this was expected, they will spin in all oses if the gpu is under some load.

I still have a sort of error in the host:

amdgpu: fail to disable thermal alert

I'm passing through the video and audio portions of the gpu, obviously in a multifunction device.

Both performance and silent modes are able to boot the oses (the gpu has a bios switch).

In geekbench 5.4.3 test I have a metal result of about 130.000, far away from that obtained by @giganode:

But I suspect that I ahve some bottleneck because of the cpus, old 2x xeon sandy bridge e5-2687w.

Anyway the systems perform very well, no amd reset bug, especially working with solidworks in 3d is much much much smoother than with my older gtx titan black.

Opencore needs boot-arg agdpmod=pikera otherwise the system will boot but black screen.

6900xt.png.a56740a7a3f33a269832c4d454ecb42f.png

Edited by ghost82
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, pavo said:

@ghost82 agdpmod=pikera is only needed if you use WhateverGreen, which the RX 6xxx XT series does not need. All display ports work without WEG.

Thank you, it makes sense, I was using weg to automatically patch the names.

I'm still having an issue, I'd want to connect an old monitor with only vga port as a second monitor, but it is not recognized; I'm using a display port to vga adapter.

Primary monitor is attached with hdmi.

With whatevergreen (+ agdpmod=pikera) the two monitors start flashing and I have no output in the vga monitor, I can't login to the system

Without whatevergreen I only get signal on the hdmi monitor, I have a login screen on that monitor and in this case, in mac os I can see some video output on the vga monitor, bios screen, apple logo and loading bar till half of its way, then the monitor turns black and it seems totally dead. In ioregistry explorer I can only see one display0, that connected through hdmi.

164892184_Senzanome.png.8e4a7a8c9f3f63243f92e247545bdb26.png

The display port to vga adapter works well in both windows 11 and in kali linux vms.

@pavo any idea if this can be fixed in some way?

Update: I think I bought the wrong adapter...it's passive. 🙈

I will try an active one.

Edited by ghost82

No luck with dp to vga adapters; I tried 2 of them, first one was this:

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01LE7U1PG

I don't know if it's passive or active, in the reviews a user says it's active, on amazon DE the description includes that it's not active. In the end I think it's active because it behaves exactly as the second one.

Sent it back and bought this one:

https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B003V4TV8O

This one is active.

Both adapters work well in windows and linux; in mac os they both behave the same: once the monitors are connected they keep flashing very fast, sometimes they disconnect (not only that with the dp/vga adapter but also the hdmi one!).

I tried to vnc into the vm from an external device, but it was nearly impossible to do anything, it seems like both monitors keep changing resolution and/or refresh rate.

Sent back also this one and bought a monitor with a dp port :D...I hope to have more luck...

Edited by ghost82
  • Like 1
On 11/28/2021 at 3:01 AM, pavo said:

All display ports work without WEG.

New monitor arrived and at least I don't have to send it back, it just works with its dp cable.

I want to report that for my gpu (6900 xt sapphire nitro+ SE) without whatevergreen I have the hdmi and only one displayport working out of the box. I need whatevergreen to enable all displayports.

This gpu has 1 hdmi + 3 dp

Edited by ghost82

I started to play around with a RX460 and RX560. Got the 460 passed through and wanted to change the screen hz from 37,5hz to 60hz (3440x1440), which resulted in a black screen. Since rebooting etc. didnt help I had to reinstall. 

Could the HDMI over IP Extender be the issue here? Is there a way to reset the GPU settings from cmdline/recovery, without reinstalling OS?

Finally, Installation on passed through Seagate Firecuda 520 went fine. Started with BigSur and updated to Monterey. A few restarts and forced restarts after two update stages later the Mac VM is running fine. 

Few details of the VM:

• 8 virtual CPU Cores, Penryn
  • 16GB Memory
  • Firecuda 520 M.2 500GB PCIe 4 NVME disk for OS & apps (Passed through)
  • Gigabyte RX460 (Passed through with dumped Bios), 3440x1440 via HDMI over Ethernet extender
  • Fenvi T919 for Wifi and Bluetooth (Passed through); internally connected via USB-Header-to-USB 2.0-A-cable with controller
  • Inateck RedComets U26 USB Controller for Mouse and Keyboard (Passed through)

To get the Bluetooth for Airdrop working: Since the RomeD8-2T has no USB 2.0 Header I had to find a solution with the USB header to USB 2.0 cable. Works fine. 

iCloud, Appstore, Wifi, Bluetooth, Airdrop, Airplay all work fine. More details on hardware here.

Disk performance is good and according to specs: 

715856419_BigSurFirecuda.png.abbd938871453e991975d9e35e0461a6.png

Comparison with vdisk on Raid0+1 (4x 960GB Corsair MP510 M.2 SSDs):

Great read and write, but random access to small files is much slower than through native SSD access. 

1504370622_Bildschirmfoto2021-12-12um22_53_41.png.b137cd9b5a88e83210c0ebc921af0cdd.png

Edited by doesntaffect
  • Like 1
On 12/7/2021 at 9:31 AM, ghost82 said:

New monitor arrived and at least I don't have to send it back, it just works with its dp cable.

I want to report that for my gpu (6900 xt sapphire nitro+ SE) without whatevergreen I have the hdmi and only one displayport working out of the box. I need whatevergreen to enable all displayports.

This gpu has 1 hdmi + 3 dp

Not sure why, I have 1x HDMI and 2x DP monitors working without WEG perfectly fine. The last time I needed WEG was back in the R9 290X days, went to a Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX 480, Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64, Sapphire Radeon VII and now Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT all without needing WEG using HDMI and multiple DP ports.

1821265178_ScreenShot2021-12-17at11_39_07AM.png.84bd75d92d0e2c501c07d24a83c8a8c5.png

Hi All,

finally i managed with your help here to intall monterey.

Now i was trying to forward the GPU 6600XT to the VM.

But if i do the VM does not start.

What did i miss to do?

Thanks in advance.

PS:  I changed back to original and now the wm doesnt start at all :(

Here the log:

evice pcie-root-port,port=0xa,chassis=5,id=pci.5,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x1.0x2 \
-device pcie-pci-bridge,id=pci.6,bus=pci.1,addr=0x0 \
-device ich9-usb-ehci1,id=usb,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci1,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=0,bus=pcie.0,multifunction=on,addr=0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci2,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=2,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x1 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci3,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=4,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x2 \
-device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.2,addr=0x0 \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/domains/Macinabox BigSur/macos_disk.img","node-name":"libvirt-1-storage","cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-1-format","read-only":false,"cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-1-storage"}' \
-device ide-hd,bus=ide.2,drive=libvirt-1-format,id=sata0-0-2,bootindex=1,write-cache=on \
-netdev tap,fd=35,id=hostnet0 \
-device e1000-82545em,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:bb:e4:63,bus=pci.3,addr=0x0 \
-chardev pty,id=charserial0 \
-device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 \
-chardev socket,id=charchannel0,fd=36,server,nowait \
-device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 \
-device usb-tablet,id=input0,bus=usb.0,port=1 \
-vnc 0.0.0.0:1,websocket=5701 \
-k en-us \
-device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,vram64_size_mb=0,vgamem_mb=16,max_outputs=1,bus=pci.6,addr=0x1 \
-device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.4,addr=0x0 \
-usb \
-device usb-kbd,bus=usb-bus.0 \
-device '************************' \
-smbios type=2 \
-cpu Penryn,kvm=on,vendor=GenuineIntel,+invtsc,vmware-cpuid-freq=on,+pcid,+ssse3,+sse4.2,+popcnt,+avx,+aes,+xsave,+xsaveopt,check \
-sandbox on,obsolete=deny,elevateprivileges=deny,spawn=deny,resourcecontrol=deny \
-msg timestamp=on
2021-12-17 23:24:51.515+0000: Domain id=4 is tainted: high-privileges
2021-12-17 23:24:51.515+0000: Domain id=4 is tainted: custom-argv
2021-12-17 23:24:51.515+0000: Domain id=4 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/2 (label charserial0)
2021-12-17T23:24:51.563183Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.564228Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.564910Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.565738Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.566444Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.567115Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.567811Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.568607Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]

Edited by mad9
17 hours ago, mad9 said:

PS:  I changed back to original and now the wm doesnt start at all :(

Here the log:

evice pcie-root-port,port=0xa,chassis=5,id=pci.5,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x1.0x2 \
-device pcie-pci-bridge,id=pci.6,bus=pci.1,addr=0x0 \
-device ich9-usb-ehci1,id=usb,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci1,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=0,bus=pcie.0,multifunction=on,addr=0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci2,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=2,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x1 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci3,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=4,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x2 \
-device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.2,addr=0x0 \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/domains/Macinabox BigSur/macos_disk.img","node-name":"libvirt-1-storage","cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-1-format","read-only":false,"cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-1-storage"}' \
-device ide-hd,bus=ide.2,drive=libvirt-1-format,id=sata0-0-2,bootindex=1,write-cache=on \
-netdev tap,fd=35,id=hostnet0 \
-device e1000-82545em,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:bb:e4:63,bus=pci.3,addr=0x0 \
-chardev pty,id=charserial0 \
-device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 \
-chardev socket,id=charchannel0,fd=36,server,nowait \
-device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 \
-device usb-tablet,id=input0,bus=usb.0,port=1 \
-vnc 0.0.0.0:1,websocket=5701 \
-k en-us \
-device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,vram64_size_mb=0,vgamem_mb=16,max_outputs=1,bus=pci.6,addr=0x1 \
-device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.4,addr=0x0 \
-usb \
-device usb-kbd,bus=usb-bus.0 \
-device '************************' \
-smbios type=2 \
-cpu Penryn,kvm=on,vendor=GenuineIntel,+invtsc,vmware-cpuid-freq=on,+pcid,+ssse3,+sse4.2,+popcnt,+avx,+aes,+xsave,+xsaveopt,check \
-sandbox on,obsolete=deny,elevateprivileges=deny,spawn=deny,resourcecontrol=deny \
-msg timestamp=on
2021-12-17 23:24:51.515+0000: Domain id=4 is tainted: high-privileges
2021-12-17 23:24:51.515+0000: Domain id=4 is tainted: custom-argv
2021-12-17 23:24:51.515+0000: Domain id=4 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/2 (label charserial0)
2021-12-17T23:24:51.563183Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.564228Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.564910Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.565738Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.566444Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.567115Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.567811Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]
2021-12-17T23:24:51.568607Z qemu-system-x86_64: warning: host doesn't support requested feature: CPUID.01H:ECX.pcid [bit 17]

I made it run again with "vnc mode no grafic card" thanks to this forum (xml change --> bus and slot)

But still need a little support howto forward my 6600xt to the vm.