Selecting GPU at boot of Unraid

I have a problem, I'm building a gaming server with a treadripper 2970wx that will have 3 gaming GPUs (one RTX 2060 and two GTX 1060s) so that I and my children can play our games anywhere on our LAN using either Parsec or Moonlight.  The other GPU I have that I want to use for Unraid is a PCIE 1x GT710.  Using the 710 allows my 8x and 16x slots to be used for the gaming GPUs and my 10gb Mellanox NIC. 

The problem is that my motherboard prioritizes the 8x and 16x slots over the 1x slots when it comes to determining the boot GPU.  So even though I have my 10gb in PCIE slot 1 and my GT710 in slot 2, the bios chooses slot 3 (a 1060) as the primary.  If I pull the Mellanox card and put the 710 in slot 1, it boots using the 710 but then I lose my 10gb NIC.

Unfortunately the bios does not allow me to select which slot is my primary GPU (my other treadripper motherboard does allow this but I don't think that board can handle the power draw of 4 GPUs).  

So I was hoping recent advancements in Unraid might allow for setting the Primary GPU in some way at boot when multiple GPUs are detected.  Yes I could just scrap the 710 and use bios ROM to pass the primary into a VM, but then I lose the Unraid GUI when I'm sitting next to the server and, while I've passed a primary into a VM before using see space Invaders instructions, it was kind of a pain in the arse.  

I've thought about dumping Unraid for this server altogether and going straight Ubuntu and KVM, since I don't technically need the raid storage for this machine, however, I do really like the web interface rather than having to resort to VNC for remote administration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah that was a big failure.  My hope that Unraid would some how switch to the other GPU when the boot hit my setting of vfio-pcie for my 1060 and switch over to the gt710 did not happen.  Either it continued to load headless or it just froze.  I can't be sure as I didn't even have the server on my LAN for my test, but either way it didn't do what I wanted so at this point it is looking like a ROM dump is necessary and it'll run completely headless

Unless someone else has an idea to force Unraid to use the 710 as soon as it behind losing Unraid.