Parity Disabled + Unmountable Disk

ZenN

I think I messed up and I'm kind of panicking here now. I would really, really appreciate some help.

My setup is three 4TB drives (1 parity, 2 data), with a 120GB SSD cache drive. I've been running this with a couple shares set up and a VM running.

Everything was working fine, has been for months. I was playing with the VM settings to try to get GPU passthrough working. I tried to start up the VM and it failed. I stopped it, went back in to just change it back to using VNC, but then it wouldn't save. Just hung for a while then gave me some XML error. Suddenly, I started to get error alerts. One telling me that my parity disk was in an error state, and then another telling me that there were two drives with read errors (parity and one of the data drives).

I rebooted, and the array started, but now it's showing parity disabled and one of the two data disks is unmountable. The shares are available, but only showing some of my data.

Did I completely f**k up? Did I lose my data? I'm afraid to do anything. Please please help.

Edited by ZenN