Upgrade to 6.8 RC3 not possible

MvL

Hi,

For some reason I can't upgrade to the latest RC3 (from 6.7.2). The webui is acting strange. I had to click the button several times to upgrade and after that I receive a error. See the screenshot posted. When I manually copy the link in the browser it downloads the zip file from Amazon. Your thoughts?

Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 12.56.25.png

20 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Looks as though there may be some issue at the Amazon end?

If you can get the zip file then you can manually upgrade by extracting all the bz* type files overwriting the versions the flash drive

A thank you for your reply!

16 minutes ago, bonienl said:

Other people had similar issue and turned out their network was wrongly configured.

Can you post your diagnostics.

Yes, that could be the case. I struggled a bit with the setup of my network. I have add-on 10Gb Nic and I wanted that to use.

I also have issues with updating Docker containers. It shows updates but there aren't because the download is 0kb. Maybe that is related.

I attached diagnostic file. Thank you for checking my problem. 

rackserver-diagnostics-20191022-1201.zip

I investigate a bit and I disabled "bounding" in network settings. It seems that my problems are solved now. I upgraded to RC3 and the Docker containers updates also the right way. 

Please if my Network setting are not properly configured let me know!

Edited by MvL