[Support] Nextcloudpi

9 hours ago, zero_koop said:

However, am I wrong to assume that I should be able to find those synced photo files by browsing that Share?  I don't see them in any folder.

You're probably having the same issue mentionned a few messages above. Check in Nextcloudpi panel, System info, I guess "Data directory" is set to /data-ro/nextcloud/data it should be /data/nextcloud/data. You're not seeing your data in the share because /data-ro/ mountpoint is inside docker.img. You can try what I suggested. 

On 1/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, potjoe said:

Sure! But I advise you to be really careful messing arround with these config files, Nextcloud seems to be really capricious.. 

BIG warning there once again, backup the data before any modification, and before making the change, be sure to replicate from within the container the content from /data-ro/nextcloud/data to /data/nextcloud/data, including hidden files. Otherwise, you'll just lose access to the data, or Nextcloud won't be able to access it (cause it'll be missing the .ocrdata file). Be careful to keep the same permissions for the files. 

Then, In the host, not within the container this time, stop the container, go to your data folder under nextcloud/config. You'll find a config.php file. In this file, you can try changing 

'datadirectory' => '/data-ro/nextcloud/data',

to 

'datadirectory' => '/data/nextcloud/data',

Again, this is NOT a workaround, I ended up reinstalling from scratch (at one point, Nextcloud just deleted all my files). I suggest to wait for Dimtar's further investigation. 

• Thanks 1

Actually I'm not having that issue, but you clued me into where to find them.  My datadir is already set to "/data/nextcloud/data", so I was able to use the Unraid Terminal interface to browse to my Camera Upload files!  So they are there, but I cannot use Windows Explorer to browse to those files.  When I try to open the /data/nextcloud folder, Windows Explorer says that I do not have permission.  I'll have to learn more about setting permissions, but if you could tell me if that is fixable or not I'd appreciate it.

edit: removing my other comments because after playing around with Nextcloud I am very impressed with it's ability to sync content back and forth from my phone.  The web interface is very responsive and downloads are quick.  I'm happy for now as I test the stability of the platform.  Thanks for your help!

Edited by zero_koop

Nextcloud has stopped running for me and I'm still trying to understand why.  The last log entry was a warning:

{"reqId":"3C0pUAFAhsIs2YZ3reJr","level":1,"time":"2021-03-26T10:57:13+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"updater","method":"","url":"--","message":"\\OC\\Updater::resetLogLevel: Reset log level to Warning(2)","userAgent":"--","version":"20.0.8.1"}

This was a couple days ago and it might have been the day that I enable auto-updates in the NCP Maintenance interface.  Just prior to that event are a lot of other System log entries in the same minute or 1 minute prior (10:56 to 10:57). I don't know what the entries refer to but a lot seems to have happened in those last 2 minutes.

But I can't log into any Nextcloud interface to try and fix things, restarting the Docker doesn't help.  I don't mind reinstalling the docker, but I'm trying to understand what went wrong.

edit: I think I might know what happened, but I can't be sure because I went ahead and reinstalled the docker already.  Every once in a while my Unraid server will switch IP addresses from 192.168.68.XXX to another XXX.  I'm not sure why this happens, it usually doesn't affect anything except my bookmark for my Plex interface, but I guess this could become a real issue for this app so I'll have to look into that, but I don't think it is a NPC issue.

edit 2: Well, my Unraid server just did it again (changed IP addresses) and yep that seems to be the issue I had previously.  Trying to access the app on the new IP address results in an "Access through untrusted domain" error.  But after updating the docker settings to the new IP address it works again.

Edited by zero_koop
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

I'm new to unraid and docker. I know it has been discussed here but I didn't really get it.

So I'm trying to set the Data Folder to the array as suggested in the readme. If I do so nextcloud won't start.

Can't change dir to '/data/database/'

If I leave "/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloudpi" it works but the data isn't stored on the array.

Could you help me or sum up which solutions were already given?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, @outi

I spent a LOT of time trying to get a stable solution for this, and ultimately I really think that you should not have the data mounted separately, especially in Unraid. (See here for instance : https://github.com/nextcloud/nextcloudpi/issues/1243#issuecomment-810691176)

Nextcloudpi is great, but definitely have trouble maintaining its stability when there are multiple mount points with different filesystems. This is not only a matter of Nextcloudpi not starting : it's random crashes, permissions issues, impossibility to perform upgrades. 

Moreover, fuse filesystem which is used by Unraid to manage the array is considered to be a "corner case" by Nextcloudpi's team (no criticism intended, it just makes unraid's array irrelevant to store nextcloud data dir as long as it is the case). 

You should have a dedicated cache drive for Nextcloudpi, that you can mount directly : not with /mnt/user/SHARE, but with /mnt/cache_name/ to avoid fuse. If you want to protect your data on the array, I recommend to mount another share, and to set up Nextcloudpi scheduled backup to this folder. It's not incremental, but it's the best solution in my opinion for now. 

Edited by potjoe
Typo
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using this Docker for a few months now and I am really happy with it's stability (and the features of Nextcloud).

I have a question about updating Nextcloud.  Should I be able to use NCP to update from version 20.x to version 21.x of Nextcloud?

In NCP, I have it checked to "Automatically apply Nextcloud updates".  And the System Info page says I am currently running Nextcloud version 20.0.8.1 (and NCP v1.36.3).  I'm not too familiar with Nextcloud yet but when I check their website it says the current stable version is 21.0.2.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I updated Nextcloud from 20 to 21 via Nextcloudpi-Docker. After finishing suddenly Nextcloudpi is deactivated. Thats first time after many months and many updatings that it happens. Nextcloud runs but I can´t reach nextcloudpi via dashboard. Nextcloudpi-docker is running at my Unraid-NAS but if I go to Web-Ui then i get the Nextcloud-Dashboard. Strange......

I´m not sure what will happens in future with updating Nextcloud. How can I do this?

Edited by sunpower
  • 1 month later...

Hi There :)

I made a mistake and now my NCP is no longer accessible, can you help me please ? :/

First, i made an minor update, from 21.0.3 to 21.0.4.1 if i recall correctly, but i don't think that's the problem (the process made a backup during it, too)

Secondly, after setup Nginx Proxy Manager, i thought to deactivate letsencrypt on the NCP panel to just have NPM take care of the ssl cert

After a reboot, bam, dark page, connexion error :/

I can ping the NCP container's IP fine though

Here's the log

Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
AH00526: Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ncp.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file '/etc/letsencrypt/live/website.abc/fullchain.pem' does not exist or is empty
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
Starting Redis
Starting Cron
Starting Postfix
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
/run-parts.sh: line 47: /etc/services-enabled.d/services-enabled.d: Is a directory
Init done

And, in fact, there is no file in the /etc/letsencrypt/live/website.abc/ directory :/

I have backups from last Saturday, but if it is possible to repair this instance and not lose the change made since, that will be wonderfull ^^
Do you have some idea, please ?

Do not hesitate if you need more informations :)

Thank you very much !

EDIT:

Have found a folder "Nextcloud/etc/letsencrypt/archive/" with the certs backups :)
So, copied the latest under
/etc/letsencrypt/live/website.abc/ and recovered access to NCP and my files hoooray 🎉

Strange fact : My NCP version is now 1.34.7 (it was almost the latest one before this incident, or so i think ?)

I'm trying to update it but that does'nt seems to work for the time :/

EDIT2:
Let the update on his own and after coming back, bam, 1.38.5 ^^
So problem solved, thank you nonetheless ;)

Edited by AinzOolGown
Fully Recovered
16 hours ago, AinzOolGown said:

Strange fact : My NCP version is now 1.34.7 (it was almost the latest one before this incident, or so i think ?)

That's because the Nextcloudpi team does not always upgrade the docker image after each update. Updates are done within the container, but each time you edit the template / destroy the image, it pulls the latest image available on dockerhub, which is generally not the latest releases. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 9:54 AM, potjoe said:

That's because the Nextcloudpi team does not always upgrade the docker image after each update. Updates are done within the container, but each time you edit the template / destroy the image, it pulls the latest image available on dockerhub, which is generally not the latest releases. 

Oh ok, thank you ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all.  I'm a little stumped and was hoping for some help.  Been playing around with this and was able to get it up and working.  However, I can't get the outside connection to work.  I am using Ngix for my revearse proxy since I have another websever that needs to be accessed and I'm guessing that is where the issue is.  Does anyone have or know where to find instructions how to set this up with  NCP sitting behind NGIX?  For the life of me, I cannot find anything helpful.  

Hey all, having issues lately. The log is showing:

e
/run-parts.sh: line 6: /etc/services-enabled.d/020nextcloud: Permission denied
/run-parts.sh: line 6: /etc/services-enabled.d/010lamp: Permission denied
/run-parts.sh: line 6: /etc/services-enabled.d/000ncp: Permission denied
/run-parts.sh: line 42: /etc/services-enabled.d/000ncp: Permission denied
/run-parts.sh: line 47: /etc/services-enabled.d/010lamp: Permission denied
/run-parts.sh: line 47: /etc/services-enabled.d/020nextcloud: Permission denied

I have tried:

sudo ncp-config

to try and fix but it shows "command not found"

• 4 weeks later...

I got nextcloudpi up and running and all seems well. but when trying to install the app "Face Recognition" it gives me the error "This app cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled:

The library pdlib is not available."

Anyone run into this issue and have any idea how to resolve it?

Hi guys ! :)

My server frozed this night and i have to reboot it manually.
All is up and running except Nextcloud (admin interface is ok) :/

Here's the log :

Starting Redis
Starting Cron
Starting Postfix
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111)
/run-parts.sh: line 47: /etc/services-enabled.d/services-enabled.d: Is a directory

e
/run-parts.sh: line 6: /etc/services-enabled.d/services-enabled.d: Is a directory
stopping Cron...
stopping Redis...
stopping Postfix...
stopping HPB...
notify_push: no process found
Stopping apache
Stopping PHP-fpm
Stopping mariaDB
stopping Cron...
stopping Redis...
stopping Postfix...
stopping HPB...
Stopping apache
Stopping PHP-fpm
Stopping mariaDB
mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111)'
Check that mysqld is running and that the socket: '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' exists!

I checked, and the file mysqld.sock do exist
Nextcloud.PNG.d3fb87e096ca2162ebb72bd693e7d5a0.PNG

Concerning the MySQL server, it auto-launch itself, right ? I never had to launch it manually, so there's a problem with it but i don't know where to look to have further detail and debug this.

Can anyone point me to the right direction please ? :)

P.S.: Already restarted the docker multiple times, no change. Even with a docker's update, that does'nt correct this error :/

On 10/11/2021 at 4:53 AM, yoshiiaki said:

I got nextcloudpi up and running and all seems well. but when trying to install the app "Face Recognition" it gives me the error "This app cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled:

The library pdlib is not available."

Anyone run into this issue and have any idea how to resolve it?

Hi Yoshiiaki,

I maybe wrong but i think it tells you that you need to install the said library (pdlib) before installing the face recognition app :)
In exemple :
https://help.nextcloud.com/t/app-face-recognition-cannot-be-installed-pdlib-is-not-available/108803/4

7 minutes ago, AinzOolGown said:

Hi guys ! :)

My server frozed this night and i have to reboot it manually.
All is up and running except Nextcloud (admin interface is ok) :/

Here's the log :

Starting Redis
Starting Cron
Starting Postfix
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111)

e
/run-parts.sh: line 6: /etc/services-enabled.d/services-enabled.d: Is a directory
stopping Cron...
stopping Redis...
stopping Postfix...
stopping HPB...
Stopping apache
Stopping PHP-fpm
Stopping mariaDB
stopping Cron...
stopping Redis...
stopping Postfix...
stopping HPB...
Stopping apache
Stopping PHP-fpm
Stopping mariaDB
mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111)'
Check that mysqld is running and that the socket: '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' exists!

I checked, and the file mysqld.sock do exist
Nextcloud.PNG.d3fb87e096ca2162ebb72bd693e7d5a0.PNG

Concerning the MySQL server, it auto-launch itself, right ? I never had to launch it manually, so there's a problem with it but i don't know where to look to have further detail and debug this.

Can anyone point me to the right direction please ? :)

P.S.: Already restarted the docker multiple times, no change. Even with a docker's update, that does'nt correct this error :/

Hi! MySQL service is part of the image. Open a console from within the container (in unraid GUI, click on the container, then console). Once opened, you can check MySQL logs in /var/log/MySQL/error.log. This should give you some indications on what's going on. You can also try to rebuild the container, not only restart it. Easiest way : edit the container, change any value and revert the change, click apply.

On 10/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, potjoe said:

Hi! MySQL service is part of the image. Open a console from within the container (in unraid GUI, click on the container, then console). Once opened, you can check MySQL logs in /var/log/MySQL/error.log. This should give you some indications on what's going on. You can also try to rebuild the container, not only restart it. Easiest way : edit the container, change any value and revert the change, click apply.

Thank you potjoe !
Rebuilding the container does'nt change nothing alas :/

Here is the log's content :

[Warning] The parameter innodb_file_format is deprecated and has no effect. It may be removed in future releases. See https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/xtradbinnodb-file-format/
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Using Linux native AIO
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Mutexes and rw_locks use GCC atomic builtins
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Uses event mutexes
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Compressed tables use zlib 1.2.11
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Number of pools: 1
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Using SSE2 crc32 instructions
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, total size = 256M, instances = 1, chunk size = 128M
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: If the mysqld execution user is authorized, page cleaner thread priority can be changed. See the man page of setpriority().
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Starting crash recovery from checkpoint LSN=14054915147
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: 128 out of 128 rollback segments are active.
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Removed temporary tablespace data file: "ibtmp1"
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Creating shared tablespace for temporary tables
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Setting file './ibtmp1' size to 12 MB. Physically writing the file full; Please wait ...
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: File './ibtmp1' size is now 12 MB.
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0x1525cac94700  InnoDB: Assertion failure in file /build/mariadb-10.3-XTU5dn/mariadb-10.3-10.3.29/storage/innobase/include/fut0lst.ic line 85
InnoDB: Failing assertion: addr.page == FIL_NULL || addr.boffset >= FIL_PAGE_DATA
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Submit a detailed bug report to https://jira.mariadb.org/
InnoDB: If you get repeated assertion failures or crashes, even
InnoDB: immediately after the mysqld startup, there may be
InnoDB: corruption in the InnoDB tablespace. Please refer to
InnoDB: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/innodb-recovery-modes/
InnoDB: about forcing recovery.
211016 10:23:28 [ERROR] mysqld got signal 6 ;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.

2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: 10.3.29 started; log sequence number 14054915200; transaction id 26904017
To report this bug, see https://mariadb.com/kb/en/reporting-bugs

We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose the problem, but since we have already crashed, 
something is definitely wrong and this may fail.

Server version: 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1
key_buffer_size=134217728
read_buffer_size=131072
max_used_connections=0
max_threads=153
thread_count=1
It is possible that mysqld could use up to 
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 467429 K  bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

Thread pointer: 0x1525b4000c08
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
stack_bottom = 0x1525cac93d58 thread_stack 0x49000
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] Plugin 'FEEDBACK' is disabled.
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] Recovering after a crash using tc.log
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] InnoDB: Loading buffer pool(s) from /data/database/ib_buffer_pool
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] Starting crash recovery...
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] Crash recovery finished.
mysqld(my_print_stacktrace+0x2e)[0x559fc83ad31e]
mysqld(handle_fatal_signal+0x54d)[0x559fc7ed857d]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x12730)[0x1525fa84e730]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(gsignal+0x10b)[0x1525fa6b27bb]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(abort+0x121)[0x1525fa69d535]
2021-10-16 10:23:28 0 [Note] Server socket created on IP: '127.0.0.1'.
mysqld(+0x4e92f9)[0x559fc7c1a2f9]
mysqld(+0x4e5ffa)[0x559fc7c16ffa]
mysqld(+0xa15865)[0x559fc8146865]
mysqld(+0xa162f4)[0x559fc81472f4]
mysqld(+0xa022d8)[0x559fc81332d8]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x7fa3)[0x1525fa843fa3]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x3f)[0x1525fa7744cf]

Trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort.
Query (0x0): (null)
Connection ID (thread ID): 1

Optimizer switch: index_merge=on,index_merge_union=on,index_merge_sort_union=on,index_merge_intersection=on,index_merge_sort_intersection=off,engine_condition_pushdown=off,index_condition_pushdown=on,derived_merge=on,derived_with_keys=on,firstmatch=on,loosescan=on,materialization=on,in_to_exists=on,semijoin=on,partial_match_rowid_merge=on,partial_match_table_scan=on,subquery_cache=on,mrr=off,mrr_cost_based=off,mrr_sort_keys=off,outer_join_with_cache=on,semijoin_with_cache=on,join_cache_incremental=on,join_cache_hashed=on,join_cache_bka=on,optimize_join_buffer_size=off,table_elimination=on,extended_keys=on,exists_to_in=on,orderby_uses_equalities=on,condition_pushdown_for_derived=on,split_materialized=on

The manual page at https://mariadb.com/kb/en/how-to-produce-a-full-stack-trace-for-mysqld/ contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.

We think the query pointer is invalid, but we will try to print it anyway. 
Query: 

Writing a core file...
Working directory at /data/database
Resource Limits:
Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units     
Max cpu time              unlimited            unlimited            seconds   
Max file size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max data size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max stack size            unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max core file size        0                    0                    bytes     
Max resident set          unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max processes             256163               256163               processes 
Max open files            40960                40960                files     
Max locked memory         unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max address space         unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max file locks            unlimited            unlimited            locks     
Max pending signals       256163               256163               signals   
Max msgqueue size         819200               819200               bytes     
Max nice priority         0                    0                    
Max realtime priority     0                    0                    
Max realtime timeout      unlimited            unlimited            us        
Core pattern: core

# 

So, it is a corrupted library problem, if i understand correctly ?

If the container's rebuild is not enough, i maybe have to delete the image as well, and build it again ?
But, will i lose my data/NC config doing so ?

(i have backups, but for an unknown reason, i just realized that automatic backups (set within NCP) have stoped near a month ago without changing nothing to the config)

Edit : Deleted the image as well but that does'nt resolved my problem neither :/
Tried to build another container, different name/ip and point datadir to the same as the first container, no success

Edit2 : Do someone know where, exactly, is stored Nextcloud's DB please ?

In the datadir, but what's the exact path please ?
i'll try to copy into a new NCP docker and see if i can run like this without any lose :)
Thanks !

Edit3 : Tried to copy the nextcloud folder and successfully recovered Nextcloud's settings (with littles exceptions, like MFA), but no success with the db recovery atm

Edit4 : Okay, too much time passed on this to recover the actual db, so restored a backup from one month ago and "kind of" resolved. Thanks anyway

Edited by AinzOolGown
Update
On 10/16/2021 at 2:18 AM, AinzOolGown said:

Hi Yoshiiaki,

I maybe wrong but i think it tells you that you need to install the said library (pdlib) before installing the face recognition app :)
In exemple :
https://help.nextcloud.com/t/app-face-recognition-cannot-be-installed-pdlib-is-not-available/108803/4

I appreciate the Response. I was getting the pdilb error and followed your link. after some trial and error, i noticed one of the comments mentioned it doesn't not work for NC21. So i checked my system info, andit appears my nextcloudpi is version 21. so it is incompatible with the version i have unfortunately.

3 hours ago, yoshiiaki said:

I appreciate the Response. I was getting the pdilb error and followed your link. after some trial and error, i noticed one of the comments mentioned it doesn't not work for NC21. So i checked my system info, andit appears my nextcloudpi is version 21. so it is incompatible with the version i have unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that :/

• 1 month later...

The docker stooped working about two months ago I have no clue to why. I get the following message when i start the webui:

"Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log."

This is what's in the log:

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

Making /usr/local/bin persistent ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-13 10:31:08 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 141 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-13 11:50:11 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 202 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-13 12:10:33 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 105 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-13 12:10:58 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 105 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-18 3:15:31 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 131 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-25 3:15:55 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 235 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-28 0:03:58 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 107 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-28 7:02:54 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 182 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-10-28 10:41:14 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 132 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-01 3:15:42 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 125 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-08 3:18:47 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 235 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-15 3:19:11 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 236 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-22 3:18:55 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 237 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-22 5:44:54 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 181 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-25 2:02:03 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 106 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-28 0:04:04 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 235 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-11-29 3:19:48 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 235 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-12-01 7:36:34 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 159 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-12-02 6:51:32 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 227 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-12-06 3:19:16 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 235 ...
Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-12-13 3:18:48 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.29-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 237 ...

Any help is much appreciated.

Hi Sickdove,

Like potjoe said some post above :

On 10/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, potjoe said:

My logs looks like this :

Starting PHP-fpm
Starting Apache
Starting mariaDB
2021-12-07 17:05:33 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.31-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 214 ...
Starting Redis
Starting Cron
Starting Postfix

So i think your problem lie in between your db and cache

And, if you could try to remember what you changed before it stoped (an update ? a change in the config ? ), that will help others to help you ;)

Oh, and, do you have a db backup ? (you could set this automatically in admin panel / Backups / nc-backup-auto)

Edited by AinzOolGown
  • 1 month later...

Shortly I remarked that  there are missing the update-options in settings menu. ⁉️Nextcloudpi (v1.40.4) is installed and nextcloud is in version 22.2.2.0 running.

I updated today manually 7 installed Apps (via Dashbord -> Apps -> Aktualisierungen). In former times updating apps was automatically and I get informed after an app was updated in background.

Is there any change in nextcloudpi docker concerning updating process?

Update 16th February: The nextcloud app "update notification" was deactivated. I actived it and after then i was able to update Nextcloudpi to 22.2.3. I´m not sure if in future the updates will run automatically....🤔

Edited by sunpower