[Support] SpaceinvaderOne - Macinabox

On 4/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, lmanstl said:

That is a much easier method to remove the old VM.

I was under the impression that this configuration was supposed to be automatic. If this is the only solution to my issue, then I will probably wait to see if an update solves my problem. I looked into this but it looks like a multi hour plist altering process and messing around in MacOS is not worth that much more of my time.

You should be able to update if you use the "Big-Sur-OpenCore.img" provided by macinabox (which you maybe have removed like me because you want to use your "boot drive (efi)". If you use the clear BigSurOpenCore.img which macinabox provide in /mnt/users/isos then you should be able to update. But maybe some devices wont work while you update it. After the update you should be able to use your own OpenCore again.

I tested this within a cloned version of my bigsur without editing again my OpenCore. ^^

https://easyupload.io/zyte8s

Here I uploaded the standard BigSur-opencore.img

Your xml should then be looks like this:

<disk type='block' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw' cache='writeback'/>
      <source dev='/dev/nvme0n1'/>    <--- SHOULD BE EDITED WITH YOUR HDD IF PASSTHROUG! --->
      <backingStore/>
      <target dev='hda' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='5'/>           <--- Your Boot-Order needed to be changed! --->
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='2'/>
    </disk>
    <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <source file='/mnt/user/isos/BigSur-opencore.img'/> <--- PATH TO YOUR BigSur-opencore.img FILE! --->
      <target dev='hdb' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='1'/>        <--- Your Boot-Order needed to be changed set this while you want to update to "1" --->
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='3'/>
    </disk>

Edited by RiDDiX

I had a strange problem where maybe every fifth boot my Mojave VM wouldn't have a network connection (using e1000-82545em.) The adapter (Realtek RTL8111H) was detected but no connection.

I fixed it by manually configuring the adapter in the VM. Dozens of boots so far and it hasn't happened again. Hope that's helpful.47k8x86pa1f51.png.6a2909e86e9d27346017a23b31a8fb4e.png

im having a issue with bigsur when i run the macos base system. it reboots and when i hit base system again this message pops up. i have tryed a reinstall of everything like 10 times. 
edit: i just tried a manual install and the image is broken when downloadedimage.thumb.png.3d17ebc72656e30c2634ecb9708c5e2b.png

Edited by matthew42904
On 1/25/2021 at 11:06 PM, Arno142038 said:

2.png.93d8075d6dd24aac3cab22aa98252c3d.png

After install macinabox ,I met this problem .It seems like some sort of permission problem. Hope you can give me some guide to work it out.

"[services.d] starting app...
 [app] starting Macinabox with VirtManager...
 [services.d] done.
 unzip: can't change directory to '/userscripts/': Permission denied
 unzip: can't change directory to '/userscripts/': Permission denied
 chmod: /userscripts/1_macinabox_helper/: Permission denied
 chmod: /userscripts/1_macinabox_vmready_notify/: Permission denied"

And I have to say it is so weird that I devote 3 days but still in van. I have tried reinstall ,changing hardware and reinstall unraid system. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP!

This question is very strange, I installed the script manually
My approach is:
When this problem occurs, enter the docker terminal (click the container icon, click Console);
vi /Macinabox/unraid.sh
Find and comment the following line:

if [ "$injectfixxml" == "yes" ] && [ ! -e /userscripts/1_macinabox_helper ]; then                                                                                                                                                     
                echo "Trying to add userscript"                                                                                                                                                                                       

#                unzip -d /userscripts/ /config2/1_macinabox_helper.zip #extract macinabox helper userscript into userscript location                                                                                                  
#                unzip -d /userscripts/ /config2/1_macinabox_vmready_notify.zip #extract macinabox notify userscript into userscript location                                                                                          
#               rm /config2/1_macinabox_helper.zip #cleanup delete zip file                                                                                                                                                           
#               rm /config2/1_macinabox_vmready_notify.zip #cleanup delete zip file                                                                                                                                                   
#                chmod -R 777 "/userscripts/1_macinabox_helper/" && chmod 777 /config2/macinabox_helper_userscript.sh #reset permissions on user script                                                                                
#                chmod -R 777 "/userscripts/1_macinabox_vmready_notify/" && chmod 777 /config2/macinabox_vmready_notify.sh #reset permissions on user script                                                                           
                echo "Injected macinabox helper and notify userscript into user script plugins and a copy of macinabox helper and notify script has been put in appdata"                                                              
else                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
        # leave userscript in macinabox appdata & delete zip file                                                                                                                                                                     
#        rm /config2/1_macinabox_helper.zip #cleanup delete zip file                                                                                                                                                                   
#        rm /config2/1_macinabox_vmready_notify.zip #cleanup delete zip file                                                                                                                                                           
#        chmod 777 /config2/macinabox_helper_userscript.sh #reset permissions on user script                                                                                                                                           
#        chmod 777 /config2/macinabox_vmready_notify.sh #reset permissions on user script                                                                                                                                              
        echo "A copy of macinabox helper and notify script has been put in appdata"                                                                                                                                                   

fi   

Save and exit;

Stop the container
Delete the following location files:

rm -r /mnt/user/system/custom_ovmf/*
rm -rf /mnt/user/appdata/macinabox
rm -r /mnt/user/domains/Macinabox* 

#Note that the deleted VM is not your original VM

Run the container;

Enter the docker terminal (click the container icon, click Console);
Observe the log information in the following locations:

cat /config2/macinabox_Big\ Sur.log

#This may also be catalina, according to the actual mac version

If it's ok, it should look like this:

I am going to download the BigSur recovery media. Please be patient!
1. High Sierra (10.13)
2. Mojave (10.14)
3. Catalina (10.15) - RECOMMENDED
4. Latest (Big Sur - 11)
Downloading 694-24485...
Saving http://oscdn.apple.com/content/downloads/19/05/001-28530/f5eukmvtgjyblrf2af2clohxt4mba7g2pn/RecoveryImage/BaseSystem.dmg to BaseSystem.dmg...
Note: The total download size is 633.79 MB
Download complete!                                
Saving http://oscdn.apple.com/content/downloads/19/05/001-28530/f5eukmvtgjyblrf2af2clohxt4mba7g2pn/RecoveryImage/BaseSystem.chunklist to BaseSystem.chunklist...
Note: The total download size is 2596 bytes
Download complete!                                
 Nothing to extract using method 1
created directory: '/config/autoinstall/'
created directory: '/domains/Macinabox BigSur'
I have created the Macinabox directories
Formatting '/domains/Macinabox BigSur/macos_disk.img', fmt=raw size=107374182400
Created vdisk

dmg2img v1.6.7 (c) vu1tur ([email protected])

/Macinabox/tools/FetchMacOS/BaseSystem/BaseSystem.dmg --> /isos/BigSur-install.img

decompressing:
opening partition 0 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 1 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 2 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 3 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 4 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 5 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 6 ...             100.00%  ok
opening partition 7 ...             100.00%  ok

Archive successfully decompressed as /isos/BigSur-install.img
Putting open core in the isos share
Archive:  /config2/OpenCore.img.zip
  inflating: OpenCore.img
macOS VM template generated and moved to server (You need to run macinabox_helper userscript)
A copy of macinabox helper and notify script has been put in appdata

Summary of what has been done

The reference /domains below refers to where you mapped that folder in the docker template on your server 
(normally to /mnt/user/domains)
MacOS install media was put in your Unraid isos share named BigSur-install.img
A  Vdisk of 100G was created in /domains/Macinabox BigSur 
OpenCore bootloader image was put in your Unraid isos share namedBigSur-opencore.img
Custom ovmf files are in /mnt/user/system/custom_ovmf
XML template file for the vm is ready for install with macinabox helper user script.
Note  This file assumes your vm share is the default location /mnt/user/domains
If it isnt you will need to change the locations accordingly after in unraid vm manager before running vm
A copy of the macinabox helper user script was placed in /mnt/user/appdata/macinabox/macinabox
OK process is now complete 
Now you must stop and start the array. The vm will be visible in the Unraid VM manager

Now enter the following command:

unzip -d /userscripts/ /config2/1_macinabox_helper.zip
unzip -d /userscripts/ /config2/1_macinabox_vmready_notify.zip
chmod -R 777 "/userscripts/1_macinabox_helper/" && chmod 777 /config2/macinabox_helper_userscript.sh
chmod -R 777 "/userscripts/1_macinabox_vmready_notify/" && chmod 777 /config2/macinabox_vmready_notify.sh

Then you can follow the steps of the video in the user script to continue.

Ok! hope this helps.

On 4/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, huapua said:

Hoping someone can help me.

I'm trying to install High Sierra.  I followed the guide exactly, and it downloaded the correct dmg for highsierra, but when I go to install the OS on the drive, after formatting the drive and renaming it "highsierra", it installs big sur instead.

Given that I have a gtx 1080ti, I have no use for big sur.  If anyone can help me figure out why this is happening, I would appreciate it.

Every indication tells me that I should be installing highsierra (according to whats shown in the macinabox docker container settings, and the VM template), but it always installs bigsur for some reason.

Thanks

Yes I am having the exact same problem and seeing if anyone else could figure it out.  I have tried installing both Catalina and Mojave and both times it said you are about to install Big Sur.  The first time around I thought might just be the installer and they did not switch it out, but the installation media had to be catalina.  Nope...it in fact did install Big Sur and I erased it and the drives (because Big Sur is Big Bloatware/Spyware :) - too bad Steve Jobs is not around, company went to crap after his death).  I thought maybe he might have labeled the Big Sur mistakenly as Catalina, but the hash of the file was unique from Big Sur, same for the installer.  I purged the docker, the template and removed the app data before each install, and even deleted all existing macOS files for the last attempt.  That big sur persistently shows up.

On 5/2/2021 at 8:26 PM, matthew42904 said:

im having a issue with bigsur when i run the macos base system. it reboots and when i hit base system again this message pops up. i have tryed a reinstall of everything like 10 times. 
edit: i just tried a manual install and the image is broken when downloadedimage.thumb.png.3d17ebc72656e30c2634ecb9708c5e2b.png

This is exactly what I’m seeing. Been trying for hours! Did you find a solution? 

On 5/4/2021 at 6:05 AM, WorldTraveller said:

Yes I am having the exact same problem and seeing if anyone else could figure it out.  I have tried installing both Catalina and Mojave and both times it said you are about to install Big Sur.

If the script accidentally downloads the wrong OS, (will happen when ever Apple release new versions and mess with the ProductID). You can always just download the one you want yourself and just place the image file over the top.
https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/installer-guide/mac-install.html#downloading-macos-modern-os

Super, I kept all the installers of every single mac version since Snow Leopard (the good old days, when the OS was actually light on resources and super optimized).  I can just swap out the files that get downloaded directly from apple and substitute them in?   I was wondering if those files had to be tweaked somehow to get them to work.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:26 PM, matthew42904 said:

Big Sur was running fine for me then I had to rebuild my VM and since then I get the same error. I have tried to remove all data and restart. I think it is either the Unraid update or the Big Sur update 11.3.X. It could also be that Opencore needs an update. 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-03 um 01.27.27.png

6 hours ago, WorldTraveller said:

Super, I kept all the installers of every single mac version since Snow Leopard (the good old days, when the OS was actually light on resources and super optimized).  I can just swap out the files that get downloaded directly from apple and substitute them in?   I was wondering if those files had to be tweaked somehow to get them to work.

So first you need to create a new blank HFS image in Disk Utility. It needs to be large enough to fit the installer.
Then convert it from a .dmg to a .img
  hdiutil convert <input.dmg> -format UDTO -o <output.img>
Then mount it again and copy the installer into it.
  sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Catalina.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume
Then you're ready to go.

Anyone want to share a working EFI qcow image to boot BigSur 11.3 (or 11.3.1) ?

Tried to update my old 11.2 which did not work even after applying earlier mentioned penryn passthry fix.

Tried a fresh MAcinabox, but also not booting (same as previous posters).

On 4/30/2021 at 9:23 AM, RiDDiX said:

You should be able to update if you use the "Big-Sur-OpenCore.img" provided by macinabox (which you maybe have removed like me because you want to use your "boot drive (efi)". If you use the clear BigSurOpenCore.img which macinabox provide in /mnt/users/isos then you should be able to update. But maybe some devices wont work while you update it. After the update you should be able to use your own OpenCore again.

I tested this within a cloned version of my bigsur without editing again my OpenCore. ^^

Here I uploaded the standard BigSur-opencore.img

Your xml should then be looks like this:

<disk type='block' device='disk'>
      <source dev='/dev/nvme0n1'/>    <--- SHOULD BE EDITED WITH YOUR HDD IF PASSTHROUG! --->
      <backingStore/>
      <target dev='hda' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='5'/>           <--- Your Boot-Order needed to be changed! --->
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/user/isos/BigSur-opencore.img'/> <--- PATH TO YOUR BigSur-opencore.img FILE! --->
      <target dev='hdb' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='1'/>        <--- Your Boot-Order needed to be changed set this while you want to update to "1" --->
    </disk>

33 minutes ago, glennv said:

Anyone want to share a working EFI qcow image to boot BigSur 11.3 (or 11.3.1) ?

Tried to update my old 11.2 which did not work even after applying earlier mentioned penryn passthry fix.

Tried a fresh MAcinabox, but also not booting (same as previous posters).

Here you go!

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, NotClear said:

Big Sur was running fine for me then I had to rebuild my VM and since then I get the same error. I have tried to remove all data and restart. I think it is either the Unraid update or the Big Sur update 11.3.X. It could also be that Opencore needs an update. 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-03 um 01.27.27.png

You should just try to recreate your Macinabox. This means. Delete both created userscripts, then remove the Docker-App and then remove the "app" macinabox.

Now go into the Community-Apps and reinstall the Macinabox app with your settings.

On 5/6/2021 at 1:36 PM, glennv said:

Thanks, but somehow stuck with the same issues (just bootlooping when upgrading from 11.2 to 11.3.1 or on case of new install just looping from the start.

Will give up for now as not sure what is going on here. Will wait for a macinabox upgrade 

Thats bad. Maybe you could provide me the XML file of your VM?

I updated now two times my Mac Big Sur VM without any problems. My first problem was a bad OpenCore config xD (my fault)

Edited by RiDDiX
4 hours ago, RiDDiX said:

You should just try to recreate your Macinabox. This means. Delete both created userscripts, then remove the Docker-App and then remove the "app" macinabox.

Now go into the Community-Apps and reinstall the Macinabox app with your settings.

Unfortunately, this does not work. I have deleted everything and reinstalled. The same error occurs and looping from the start.

Edited by Zulu2k
On 5/6/2021 at 1:36 PM, glennv said:

Thanks, but somehow stuck with the same issues (just bootlooping when upgrading from 11.2 to 11.3.1 or on case of new install just looping from the start.

Will give up for now as not sure what is going on here. Will wait for a macinabox upgrade 

Provide your config.plist (delete sensible data), or better the full efi or send via pm.

If you're passing through the cpu you need both patches for penryn family force, one for 11.2 and one for 11.3 (with proper min and max kernel versions) otherwise it will hang on 11.2 (if you're using the 11.3 patch) or on 11.3, after the first boot after the update (if you're using the 11.2 patch); otherwise you can use the 11.2 patch, reboot after the update (and it will hang), force shutdown the vm, edit the penryn patch for 11.3 from unraid, boot to bootpicker and complete the 11.3 update.

Or boot to 11.2 with the 11.2 patch, update and at the same time modify the config.plist with the 11.3 patch from mac os, so on first reboot you will have the 11.3 patch.

Using -v in boot-args or better target 83 in config plist (with opencore debug version) should help in understanding the issue.

<dict>
				<key>Arch</key>
				<string>x86_64</string>
				<key>Base</key>
				<string></string>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>algrey - cpuid_set_cpufamily - force CPUFAMILY_INTEL_PENRYN</string>
				<key>Count</key>
				<integer>1</integer>
				<key>Enabled</key>
				<true/>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				MduAPQAAAAAGdQA=
				</data>
				<key>Identifier</key>
				<string>kernel</string>
				<key>Limit</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
				<key>Mask</key>
				<data>
				/////wAAAP///wA=
				</data>
				<key>MaxKernel</key>
				<string>20.3.0</string>
				<key>MinKernel</key>
				<string>17.0.0</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				u7xP6njpXQAAAJA=
				</data>
				<key>ReplaceMask</key>
				<data>
				</data>
				<key>Skip</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Arch</key>
				<string>x86_64</string>
				<key>Base</key>
				<string></string>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>DhinakG - cpuid_set_cpufamily - force CPUFAMILY_INTEL_PENRYN - 11.3b1</string>
				<key>Count</key>
				<integer>1</integer>
				<key>Enabled</key>
				<true/>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				MdIAAIA9AAAAAAZ1AA==
				</data>
				<key>Identifier</key>
				<string>kernel</string>
				<key>Limit</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
				<key>Mask</key>
				<data>
				//8AAP//AAAA////AA==
				</data>
				<key>MaxKernel</key>
				<string>20.99.99</string>
				<key>MinKernel</key>
				<string>20.4.0</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				swG6vE/qeOldAAAAkA==
				</data>
				<key>ReplaceMask</key>
				<data>
				</data>
				<key>Skip</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>

First patch will be used from High Sierra (darwin 17.0.0) to Big Sur 11.2.3 (darwin 20.3.0)

Second patch will be used from Big Sur 11.3 (darwin 20.4.0) and up (darwin 20.99.99 <-- fake one)

Edited by ghost82

They are unmodified (besides the serials etc) macinabox plist files so nothing interesting.
The existing one was from a cataline macinabox , upgraded to bigsur 11.2 (running fine in 11.2 but bootlooping during 11.3 upgrade) and the other a just today installed fresh new bigsur macinabox. Both failing. But will try later having both patches in a single plist file. I only replaced the existing patch in the standard macinabox plist after your post, but did not think of putting them both in.

7 minutes ago, glennv said:

They are unmodified (besides the serials etc) macinabox plist files so nothing interesting.
The existing one was from a cataline macinabox , upgraded to bigsur 11.2 (running fine in 11.2 but bootlooping during 11.3 upgrade) and the other a just today installed fresh new bigsur macinabox. Both failing. But will try later having both patches in a single plist file. I only replaced the existing patch in the standard macinabox plist after your post, but did not think of putting them both in.

Tomorrow I will have some time to prepare an updated image starting from the macinabox one, debug version and with logging to file enabled so we will hopefully understand more if it fails.

If your trials fail you could try that image.

Please share also your full xml just to see what's your vm configuration.

Cool. Will await your experiments.

My XML of the working 11.2 is pretty standard, only increased cores and mem .  The other one i dont even post as is a fresh install of macinabox i did today and not touched the xml yet, but is also failing with boot loop when pickinh BigSur as install.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<domain type='kvm' xmlns:qemu='http://libvirt.org/schemas/domain/qemu/1.0'>
  <name>BigSur - MacInABox v2 VNC</name>
  <uuid>a2497553-6159-3dd9-29a7-95df03aa7cb7</uuid>
  <metadata>
    <vmtemplate xmlns="unraid" name="Linux" icon="linux.png" os="linux"/>
  </metadata>
  <memory unit='KiB'>8388608</memory>
  <currentMemory unit='KiB'>8388608</currentMemory>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <vcpu placement='static'>16</vcpu>
  <cputune>
    <vcpupin vcpu='0' cpuset='16'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='1' cpuset='40'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='2' cpuset='17'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='3' cpuset='41'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='4' cpuset='18'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='5' cpuset='42'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='6' cpuset='19'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='7' cpuset='43'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='8' cpuset='20'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='9' cpuset='44'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='10' cpuset='21'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='11' cpuset='45'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='12' cpuset='22'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='13' cpuset='46'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='14' cpuset='23'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='15' cpuset='47'/>
  </cputune>
  <os>
    <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-q35-5.1'>hvm</type>
    <loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>/usr/share/qemu/ovmf-x64/OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd</loader>
    <nvram>/etc/libvirt/qemu/nvram/a2497553-6159-3dd9-29a7-95df03aa7cb7_VARS-pure-efi.fd</nvram>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
  <cpu mode='host-passthrough' check='none' migratable='on'>
    <topology sockets='1' dies='1' cores='8' threads='2'/>
    <cache mode='passthrough'/>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
    <timer name='rtc' tickpolicy='catchup'/>
    <timer name='pit' tickpolicy='delay'/>
    <timer name='hpet' present='no'/>
  </clock>
  <on_poweroff>destroy</on_poweroff>
  <on_reboot>restart</on_reboot>
  <on_crash>restart</on_crash>
  <devices>
    <emulator>/usr/local/sbin/qemu</emulator>
      <source file='/mnt/disks/virtuals2/macinabox_v3/BigSur-opencore.img'/>
      <target dev='hdc' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='1'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/disks/virtuals2/macinabox_v2/Macinabox BigSur/macos_disk.img'/>
      <target dev='hdd' bus='sata'/>
    </disk>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-ehci1'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x7'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci1'>
      <master startport='0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci2'>
      <master startport='2'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x1'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci3'>
      <master startport='4'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x07' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x1f' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='0' model='pcie-root'/>
    <controller type='pci' index='1' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <model name='pcie-root-port'/>
      <target chassis='1' port='0x10'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='2' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='2' port='0x11'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x1'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='3' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='3' port='0x12'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='4' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='4' port='0x13'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x3'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='5' model='pcie-root-port'>
      <target chassis='5' port='0x14'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x02' function='0x4'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='virtio-serial' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <mac address='52:54:00:03:e8:47'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000-82545em'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
    <serial type='pty'>
      <target type='isa-serial' port='0'>
        <model name='isa-serial'/>
      </target>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty'>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
    </console>
    <channel type='unix'>
      <target type='virtio' name='org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </channel>
    <input type='tablet' bus='usb'>
      <address type='usb' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </input>
    <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
    <input type='keyboard' bus='ps2'/>
    <graphics type='vnc' port='-1' autoport='yes' websocket='-1' listen='0.0.0.0' keymap='en-us'>
      <listen type='address' address='0.0.0.0'/>
    </graphics>
    <video>
      <model type='qxl' ram='65536' vram='65536' vgamem='16384' heads='1' primary='yes'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x01' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
    <memballoon model='virtio'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
  <qemu:commandline>
    <qemu:arg value='-usb'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-device'/>
    <qemu:arg value='usb-kbd,bus=usb-bus.0'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-device'/>
    <qemu:arg value='isa-applesmc,osk=<you know>'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-smbios'/>
    <qemu:arg value='type=2'/>
    <qemu:arg value='-cpu'/>
    <qemu:arg value='Penryn,kvm=on,vendor=GenuineIntel,+invtsc,vmware-cpuid-freq=on,+pcid,+ssse3,+sse4.2,+popcnt,+avx,+aes,+xsave,+xsaveopt,check'/>
  </qemu:commandline>
</domain>