[SOLVED] Only blinking cursor after clean shutdown

After I started the server again after a clean shutdown I get a "Connection refused"-error in my browser. I did several restarts manually, but nothing happened. I connected a monitor and keyboard and all I can see is a blinking cursor after the "BIOS-login-image" (The first image that you get when you turn on a computer, I'm not sure what it is called.)

How do I proceed to troubleshoot?

4 GB RAM

AMD Athlon 4400 X2 CPU

MB: M2N68-AM Plus

Sandisk cruser 32 GB

Latest UnRAID version

Edited by Halvliter

Thank you.

I've changed the battery and did a BIOS reset with the jumper. The reset worked (I had to change the date etc...) but I got the same options as before the reset. 

I was thinking that maybe my USB drive stopped working, but I can see it in the drive list in bios, and the light is flashing.

Could one of my harddrives cause this problem, or my cache drive?

I looked at your pictures of the BIOS 'boot' options.  It appears to me that your boot device is this:

image.png.5ded3599409e09e5371693b78280d579.png

and I would suspect that you would want it to be this:

image.png.b3fca9887b24f69ef2d5bf094ab0b568.png

The Apple device appears to be an SSD connected via SATA and not a flash drive.  The SanDisk device is most likely a flash drive because it is connected via USB and SanDisk is very large manufacturer of flash drives.