Lost Access to GUI - 504 Gateway Time-Out

I had this happen the other day.  On a trial of Unraid, everything was going smoothly and then I can no longer access my Unraid GUI.  I looked through the logs, and my assessment is that applications are auto updating and after that it does some "mDNS rejoin" and somehow it loses its connectivity. Also after I lost connectivity to the server, I could still connect to the Docker apps for a bit and then they went down too.  Attaching the syslog if anyone could help me I would appreciate it very much! Thank you all. 

syslog

1 hour ago, gtosnipey said:

I had this happen the other day.  On a trial of Unraid, everything was going smoothly and then I can no longer access my Unraid GUI.  I looked through the logs, and my assessment is that applications are auto updating and after that it does some "mDNS rejoin" and somehow it loses its connectivity. Also after I lost connectivity to the server, I could still connect to the Docker apps for a bit and then they went down too.  Attaching the syslog if anyone could help me I would appreciate it very much! Thank you all. 

syslog 212.37 kB · 0 downloads

Full diagnotics, (rather than just the syslog) will be much more helpful for anyone who wants to take a look at this.  Since you can't get to the GUI, you can type 'diagnostics" at a command prompt from a PuTTY, console, SSH session, etc. to get the full diagnostics.

5 hours ago, Hoopster said:

Full diagnotics, (rather than just the syslog) will be much more helpful for anyone who wants to take a look at this.  Since you can't get to the GUI, you can type 'diagnostics" at a command prompt from a PuTTY, console, SSH session, etc. to get the full diagnostics.

Sorry new to this! Ended up having to reboot using the power button on the supermicro, but would love to know what happened to help prevent it in the future.  Again it was between around 14:25 - 14:440, thanks!

florence-diagnostics-20191028-2109.zip

On 10/28/2019 at 11:38 PM, itimpi said:

Did you get the diagnostics before you rebooted?    It looks to me as though you may only have taken them after the reboot, and by that stage the syslog is lost as the it is only in RAM.  

I did get those after the reboot.  I am attaching a picture of the unraid screen.  As of right now it just froze again.  I plugged a monitor and keyboard in and this is the screen that I have up and can not type anything or run the diagnostics command. 

IMG_1023.jpg