Multiple keys found on usb

I am getting this error. How do i solve this?

Multiple registration keys found

While unRaid will operate with multiple .key (registration files) within the config folder on the flash drive (ie: For simplicity sake you have multiple valid registrations and are storing them all within the config folder, you will run into problems if you ever need to transfer one of the registrations to another USB stick, as unRaid will not know which registration file to transfer, and the incorrect registration may get blacklisted. You should investigate and determine which key belongs to which USB stick and only have that particular key on that stick

5 hours ago, Ustrombase said:

I guess my question is how. Do i compare it to the same one I got when i purchased unRAID?

In the USB stick, under the config folder, you will have files like Pro.key and Plus.key etc. It should be obvious which one should be the right one since you should know what license you are on.

Note: I do NOT recommend deleting the key files. Just rename it to like "Plus.key.old" or something like that would be sufficient. That would help in case you delete the wrong file for some reasons.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, testdasi said:

In the USB stick, under the config folder, you will have files like Pro.key and Plus.key etc. It should be obvious which one should be the right one since you should know what license you are on.

Note: I do NOT recommend deleting the key files. Just rename it to like "Plus.key.old" or something like that would be sufficient. That would help in case you delete the wrong file for some reasons.

Thanks!!! I used krusader to navigate to my flash drive and found the extra key and then I renamed it to .old suffix. Now running the common fix problems plugin again