Parity Disk Errors

I would appreciate some advice on the best course of action. 

My Parity Disk is accumulating errors on the Main page>Array Devices.

But the smart is completed without error as well as the parity check finds 0 errors. Also the Raw read error rate = 0

Do I need to RMA the drive? as I believe it is still under warranty.

What should I do?

Capture.PNG

jarvis-diagnostics-20191106-0000.zip

Edited by jginzkey

The parity log definitely shows errors, I'm still learning to read these files and unfortunately I can't tell you how serious this might be but I did google it here maybe someone can add more to this for you. I've attached an image of the text file for the parity disk so that you can see where the error can be found within the file based on the position of the window slider.

parity failure.PNG

Edited by Dissones4U
typo

As I mentioned earlier I'm by no means an expert, but my gut feeling is yes, request the RMA. After googling "reported uncorrectable errors" I found a link to backblaze where I've gotten good information in the past. This backblaze article discusses the Big 5 smart data points. Then I found a second source here which seems to provide consensus regarding these data points. I'd suggest reading up on this error and then deciding how you want to proceed...