Can't get into UnRaid server after router reboot

Hi Guys,

I have been trying for 3 days now to get back into my unraid server,  Unfortunately I run my VM's of the server using it for NFS storage on VMWare hypervisors. 

On Friday we had a network outage where I had to reboot my router and since then I am not able to access my Unraid server.  I can ping the ip address I allocated to it, and can see that the ip address is correctly configured, but everytime I try to browse to the server it just redirects to a address 5d542e36944d6ed1f174c2a8549e087db16d101c.unraid.net then times out.  I have tried from multiple computers and have also tried to ping the gateway from the unraid console whic works.  Currently all my servers are now down and can't access any of my storage from any device.  Please help?  Last thing i want to do is blow this server away as it contains all my data and is primary storage device that I use.

Yes I can ping the google DNS servers from the unraid console,  and can see traffic flowing through my Meraki MX device going to and from the internet.  The address that it is redirecting too 5d542e36944d6ed1f174c2a8549e087db16d101c.unraid.net, what is this address and is the server trying to get some sort license check or something from unraid.  Is there any other ports apart from port 80 or 443 that will need to be open.  

I do have a static IP I set.  Could this be the issue? 

I know with the Meraki gear it does take some time for the device configs to get updated when network changes occur, and sometimes they do not enable the changes when saved if theirs is a issue,  so when you reboot the router it does on occasion download a older version of the config.  Minor issue with cloud managed networking gear.  

I may have to send a ticket to Meraki to investigate and see what they can see on their side of things,  as I don't get complete visibility of the Meraki config or log files which Meraki support do from their side.

1 hour ago, sanjonline said:

I do have a static IP I set.  Could this be the issue? 

I know with the Meraki gear it does take some time for the device configs to get updated when network changes occur, and sometimes they do not enable the changes when saved if theirs is a issue,  so when you reboot the router it does on occasion download a older version of the config.  Minor issue with cloud managed networking gear.  

I may have to send a ticket to Meraki to investigate and see what they can see on their side of things,  as I don't get complete visibility of the Meraki config or log files which Meraki support do from their side.

This (5d542e36944d6ed1f174c2a8549e087db16d101c.unraid.net) is just the letsencrypt cert your original setup was given can you access your router's control panel see if there is a new or unrecognizable ip this may be your issue just a thought as this happened to me a few weeks ago I was messing with some wifi modules and had to reset my network when it came back online my static ip for my unRAID box changed and it gave the D1 mini my original ip

Thanks MrBilky

Your solution fixed my problem, one of the 10GBe nics on my Hypervisor had taken the IP address for some reason,  so I move them to another subnet and reconfigured the vlans on router, rebooted all the servers and switches and now everything seems to have come back to normal.  Don't know why it didn't it in the first place, hopefully now it won't happen again.

Thanks for your help.

Glad to hear, yeah there's nothing worse than a system or subsystem that makes changes without clear notice it can be quite confusing especially in your case where your original ip was able to be pinged indicating falsely that it was not the issue took me an hour or so to figure out and only did because I was working with wifi chips and figured they had to be the cause