(Solved) Invalid missing or expired registration key

Max

So guys, couple of weeks back my disk 2 died on me so i wasn't using my server since then today i bought a new drive to replace my disk 2 and as i wasn't using any parity drives the only option i was left with was to set up a new config, so after doing all that i started installing plugins and dockers but soon i realized that my new disk 2 was unmountable cause i forgot a major step that was to format my new drive first (such an idiot i can be sometimes😅). so after realizing my stupid mistake i stopped my array and formatted my disk 2 but i can't start my array now. as you can see in picture below.

172661744_invalidkey.thumb.PNG.3e1f7e0af6054cca7042d2b780612ce1.PNG

please if anyone knows or have any idea why this could be happening i would really appreciate your help.

The "n/a" under the identification for the boot device suggests that it isn't being detected properly. You could try reseating it in its socket or try it in a different socket. It might have become corrupted, so plug it into a PC and check it for errors. While it's in the PC take a backup copy of the config folder, then if you need to you can install a fresh copy of Unraid and restore the config folder.

21 minutes ago, John_M said:

The "n/a" under the identification for the boot device suggests that it isn't being detected properly. You could try reseating it in its socket or try it in a different socket. It might have become corrupted, so plug it into a PC and check it for errors. While it's in the PC take a backup copy of the config folder, then if you need to you can install a fresh copy of Unraid and restore the config folder.

yup it was loose connection.

after a little research i came upon this thread 

and file check on windows machine was the first thing recommended by @bonienl on that thread so i did that but windows didn't find any errors so i plugged my pen drive back into my server and now its being detected properly and everything is working as it should.

Sooooo, thanks for all the help guys.

• Max changed the title to (Solved) Invalid missing or expired registration key